Chapter 18

The Dragon and The Enchantress
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

No One's Pov:

 

The next day.

 

Jiyong was extremely happy today because of Dara. He was again in Dara's arms as expected.

 

Even when they were training he couldn't stop thinking about her. He was taking many short breaks to see his love. He was clearly distracted. But, Seunghyun had enough of his behaviour and scolded him for his lack of interest.

 

And when Seunghyun snapped at him telling him that he wasn't ready, he attacked the magician emitting his reddish black energy to the fullest and injured Seunghyun very badly. When he used his power the sky trembled and veins of light threaded through the violet clouds.

 

The dragon was ashamed of himself. He was angry at himself and the way he was out of control a while back. How could he injure Seunghyun like that? He rushed to the magician's aid to apologize for his behavior. He slowly entered the warlock's room and the latter could see guilt written all over his face.

 

The guilty dragon simply stood there with his head hung low shifting his weight on his legs. After a minute he gathered his courage and begged the magician for his forgiveness.

Seunghyun knew that Jiyong would never do that in his full conscience. He knew that he acted that way because of the dark energy but on the bright side, Jiyong showed his full power.

Seunghyun asked him not to worry too much about it and focus only on his training. He asked Jiyong to take rest for sometime and be ready to train later that day.

 

Ji was very grateful and a little relieved that the magician forgave him but he was concerned about his anger. He had to control the energy at any cost. He determined himself to train hard and focus on suppressing his emotions. He promised himself to be the master of dark energy.

 

As soon as Jiyong left, Seunghyun summoned Soohyuk.

 

"Ahh, finally..the time has come, son"

 

"Yes, Appa. He's as powerful as her.. and who knows, he might even overpower her"

 

They smirked at each other and went to the King's chamber to inform him that they must start their journey soon.

 

They trained and battled for days strengthening capabilities. The moon also phased every night and it's halfway through becoming a pie.

 

Jiyong improved a lot in controlling his energy and emotions. He was becoming better day by day. While training he again insisted on going to Gathik but Seunghyun swiftly dismissed the topic asking him to focus on his powers.

 

The dragon's behavior also changed a lot, in a good way. He was still being sarcastic but he now knows when to stop himself from hurting others. He was becoming the master of his dark energy.. meaning he was almost ready to face the witch. Now, they have a solid chance of winning the battle. They could win if Jiyong first won his internal battle and not otherwise. If it were otherwise, then there's a high chance of Jiyong taking rebirth as Chaerin...then there would be two Chaerins and it would only mean death and destruction.

 

A few days later the army started their march from Oradia to Gathik. Each and every person was anxious for sure, there's no denial in it but they were marching ahead with a deep sense of determination to end

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter