Chapter 12(2)

The Dragon and The Enchantress
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 

No one's Pov:

 

Ji was avoiding Dara and was trying to stay away from her as far as possible because he didn't want to embarrass himself again. Well, he will confront her later. But not now.

 

Everyone started digging the land surrounding the house seriously, the only sound that could be heard was the noise of shovelling. Heechul was using all his might to find the liquid. He was digging aggressively. He finally got the chance to get his revenge and put an end to her and no way in hell he was going to miss it.

 

"Heechul hyung, calm down..we will find that liquid okay..just calm down and take a break." Dae said to Heechul who was working vigorously. When he still didn't listen to Dae and Ri..the youngest among the three snatched his shovel away and made him sit on the mud forcefully.

 

"Just calm down..okay..", Ri said to the pig eared guy.

 

There was just the rustling of shovels around them. And Heechul was sitting on a pile of mud, sighing in agony and thinking deeply.

 

"You know..If you share it.. You'll feel better" Dae said calmly to Heechul.

 

Heechul sighed and looked up at the dark violet sky for quite some time.

 

"Dae..Just imagine...if we loved the wrong person unconditionally for ages….how much love we can really give to the right one..." Heechul implied abruptly.

 

"Hmm" Dae nodded his head awkwardly

 

"But did you know...Once you give your heart to that person and they break it, the pain will last for eternity. And just imagine if that person is happy for breaking your heart. It would be icing on the top. You know there is a saying that IT TAKES A STRONG HEART TO LOVE. BUT IT TAKES EVEN STRONGER HEART TO CONTINUE TO LOVE AFTER IT'S BEEN HURT. I always thought she came into my life to heal me. But she broke me more than anyone. And it's really sad to know that it was her intention to break me over and over..again and again for centuries"

 

Dae could kinda understand his pain. He went through the betrayal not long ago.

 

"What happened exactly.." Ri asked seriously

 

I was the only child of the king of Oradia that was born with pig ears. There were many witches that made a fortune by telling my future. Some said that I would make a great king. Some said I was a terrible monster and should be executed immediately.

 

But my parents loved me very much. After living for this long I feel parental love is the only love that is unconditional and forgiving.

 

My father, the king of Oradia, gave strict orders to the people in our kingdom to treat me as an ordinary child. As a normal person and not with disgust or interest for their own benefit. No one in the kingdom was strong enough to go against my father. So, no one was bothered about the fact that I had pig ears and no one spoke about it.


 

Years passed and I grew up into a fine man. I had many friends because of my personality. I earned everything I wanted on my own. Except for love.

Seungri interrupted my thoughts and said again, "Hyung? What happened? You can share with us only if you really want to"

"Ah yes...yes.. So here's what happened

 

I was always in the kingdom fantasising about true love. The spark that I would feel when I meet her. I always thought that true love would come like a storm and take my heart away like a breeze. And suddenly, one day it happened. One of the royals from the adjacent kingdom visited Oradia with their princess. The moment I saw her, it felt like I was hit by lightning. Isn't it kinda amazing...that the person you have never met in your life suddenly becomes your interest.

 

During her stay in my kingdom I was with her all the time. Eventually we fell in love. Or so I thought.

 

I still remember her face, her twinkling eyes, the smile that took my breath away, the way she walked, the way she made gestures while talking. I mentally noted everything, every single detail about her.

 

Chaerin. Her name was Chaerin. It was love at first sight to be honest. I should've been in my senses instead of stupidly falling in love. But I couldn't help it. She was enticing.

 

We shared many sweet memories in Oradia. But sadly it was time for her to go back to her kingdom.

 

I was like a lost person. Didn't know what to do. I already proposed to her to marry me but she wanted to spend some more time together before taking the big step. She wanted us to know more about each other. I couldn't say no to my sweet girl. So, I reluctantly agreed. But then she came up with an idea. She wanted me to come to her kingdom and ask her father to give his daughter's hand to me.

 

I immediately agreed like a fool. It was love for me. But to her it was just a scheme. For me it was everlasting love. Unexpected love. She took the entire possession of me and with joyous amazement I gave it to her.

I took my father's permission to visit her kingdom. Though it was a long time ago people in Oradia were open minded. They accepted me for who I was. He gladly agreed and asked me to return with good news. He was my best friend and teacher.

 

Chaerin insisted on going alone to her kingdom without any guards or workers. She wanted me to spend some quality time with her. To have more bonding. I agreed to her without a second thought. And that was my second big mistake that I committed in my life aside from loving her.

 

That fox made me come to this house. She used her magic and drugged me into the dungeon and imprisoned me.

 

She came up with a story to tell my father. She disguised herself and spread fake news that both Chaerin and I died in an animal attack. Nothing hurts more than being cheated by the one whom you loved with all your heart. I thought she would never hurt me. But in the end she betrayed me. I was a fool.

 

For ages, I got thinking of where I went wrong. Did she not feel my love?? Whenever I saw how the witch's face changed, I felt broken. I realized that I would not heal anytime soon. I thought she was my true love. But it's all bull. Her love was pure horse manure. I regret the day I met her. If it were in my power I would have erased the day I saw her in my kingdom. I wish I never met her.

 

"Ohh...loverboy..don't worry..I will kill you with my own hands when the time comes." She used to say these words everyday in the dungeon to make me feel disgusted for loving her.

 

Years and years went by..later you guys came..and you know the rest of story.." Heechul said with pain

 

"These people will pay for their mistakes.." Ri said with determination and went back to work. Those people made two of his friends to be heartbroken.

 

For them, hearts are made to be broken. Even if it is not necessary they play games for fun. The game of breaking hearts. And they win it.

 

"Those guys should die immediately. I am happy that at least Minzy died early." Ri said and looked at Dae

 

Dae was also heartbroken. Player 2 of their game who was just a joker. Those witches played really well but the time has come to turn the tables.

 

"Let's find that disgusting liquid and get out of here..." Heechul said, trying to overcome his depressed heart.

 

Both the heartbroken guys resumed and worked vigorously than before in silence.

 

Meanwhile on the other side of the house Ji was already sweating from overwork. Poor guy. He had a strong instinct that he was going to work like a laborer when Top rushed everyone out of the safe house. So, he wore his comfy clothes before coming here, a black tank top with a pair of jeans.

 

The dragon got exhausted from all the digging so he decided to take a short break and collapsed on a pile of mud. All this time...Suho did not stop flirting with him.

 

"Ahyoo..my Jiyongiee...are you exhausted??Hmm.. Look at your palms, they became so reddish from constant shovelling...I can't allow this to happen when I'm still with you… I will do it for you now." Suho winked and resumed his work.

 

"Yah...just stop it okay.." Ji was irritated not only because of Suho but also because of Lisa.

 

"Unnie....look at your muscles..If you have manly muscles it would be really difficult to find a groom for you… I can't let my unnie die alone" Lisa said cutely to the angry dragon.

 

Well Lisa practically decided that Jiyong was a girl.

 

"Ohh..Yongiee, don't listen to her… no matter how you are, you'll always look good in my eyes.. Even with those little muscles you got there...I can even find you in a sea of people. If this is not love, then what is it?" Suho dramatically said to Ji..

 

"Excuse me, can you stop. I'm already on the verge of puking. Stop hitting on me! Moreover you look way to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter