Chapter 16

The Dragon and The Enchantress
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No one's Pov:

 

Seunghyun was now standing in front of the huge glass jar filled with weapons after a long and tiring day. He then carefully poured the reddish black liquid into the container and stared at the jar as the liquid moved and slowly flowed through the weapons.

 

When the liquid comes in contact with the rune engraved on the weapon, the mark turns red and shines a little indicating that the weapon is now made to strike the army.

 

For thousands of years, Zoudea became a place where no one believed in magic..but this thinking changed with their arrival. They were astounded. People were surprised to see the live liquid and that liquid flowing through all the weapons in the glass jar.

 

-----

 

The training continued for days...every person in the kingdom was giving their best and were training to their fullest with only one intention...To save their world and the people living on it…As the days passed by one could notice a thin line of other blood red moon forming in the sky. That meant only one thing.. The skull heads are marching towards Zoudea...And they had to be ready to end them.


 

Jiyong was becoming more anxious every day. He hurried and insisted to begin their march towards Gathik as he was getting more and more worried knowing that the army would land in his home. He knew he had to be patient but his patience was wearing out. Seunghyun assured him that they would begin their journey in a few days and asked him to be strong and patient till then.

 

The disappointed dragon returned to his room and slept with this uncomfortable feeling in his chest beside his sleeping angel. Around midnight he dreamt about his family. He was sitting with his family at the dining table and the hall was filled with laughs and joyful noises. He could see the Queen lovingly serving him food just like his mother always did to him while the King and his father were fighting like children over food. His sister, Leehi sat beside him and was speaking to him nonstop..she didn't stop talking even when was filled with food. They were all laughing and chattering but the once joyous hall was now filled with sorrow and horrifying screams. He turned his head to witness his little sister lying on the floor as an infant covered in blood with ripped open. Her body was still and her eyes stared into nothing. It was gruesome. He got chills running down his spine. He turned his head again only to find his uncle and aunt dead, the same way as the infant. He then heard his father's screams. He ran in the direction of the screams and found his father being dragged by someone in a red coat. He ran after him but ended up being in the dining hall, again and again.. All he could see now was the room painted in blood and its strong metallic smell in flaring his nose and suffocating him. He woke up with a jolt drenched in a pool of sweat.

 

He has been dreaming the same thing for days now. Everyday he dreamt of a happy place but somehow he always ended up in that bloody room and got up drenched in sweat. Dara was always beside him giving him support.

 

Just like the other day Seunghyun and Ji trained vigorously. Unlike others they used their hands and mantras to fight. Yes. They are going to kill that witch with their bare hands.

 

After training for the day he slept in exhaustion waiting for the daily nightmare to wake him up. But this time his dream was different.

 

In the dream, Jiyong found himself standing before the huge glass jar filled with weapons and the liquid. He observed the liquid slowly moving in between the swords. The longer he observed the liquid, the more he got absorbed in it…The liquid felt real and alive..It was as if it had life and soul in it….He felt like the reddish fluid was calling out to him..It was as if it wanted to ask him about something..He was attracted to it..He could no longer think straight. He had a burning itch in his veins to touch the liquid... In need to do so he raised his hand and placed it on the glass jar with the dark liquid on the other side. In a split second, the glass broke into a zillion pieces and the liquid entered into Ji's body. Before he could understand what was happening the liquid crawled it's way to his heart and slowly vanished into him. Jiyong was struggling to get the liquid out of his system but the liquid got absorbed in him completely.

 

Jiyong woke up while sweating heavily and Dara looked at him with concern. 'What the hell happened..Why does the dream feel so real.. like it really happened'

 

Jiyong felt like he could sense the liquid running through him. His blood. His veins. He immediately got away from Dara and removed his shirt and searched for any signs of the liquid. He found nothing. Dara was astonished by his behavior but was trying to calm him.

 

Something was definitely wrong with him. He could sense it. There was only one way to confirm his suspicions. He rushed out of the room and ran for the area where the glass jar was placed. He needed to check as to what was happening. As to why he had a different dream this time.

 

As soon as he entered the training area he stopped in his tracks, completely speechless upon finding the broken glass container. No, this couldn't be true…It was just a dream..nothing else.

 

He ran desperately towards Seunghyun's room and entered the room without bothering to knock. Lucky for him Seunghyun and Bom weren't asleep. Bom was startled by the noise and jumped in fear. Ignoring her, Jiyong explained all the things to Seunghyun at 2x speed. However, Seunghyun understood him and asked Bom to accompany Dara today.

 

The magician took Jiyong to the deep forest so that he was within the safe perimeter and was trying to calm him down first by asking him to take deep breaths.

 

Ji slowly cooled down and asked Seunghyun for an e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter