Chapter 15

The Dragon and The Enchantress
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 

No one's Pov:

 

It has been 12 hours since all the 11 members lost their consciousness and the first one to wake up was Tablo. He felt like his head was breaking into pieces. He held his head in his hands and winced to the newly found pain caused in his palm. He then noticed a giant angry cut on his palm. He had no idea as to what happened.

 

A little later the rest of them woke up as well with a throbbing headache and couldn't remember what happened. They were trying to lessen their pain.

 

Seunghyun took their blood while they were asleep, causing a smooth cut on their palm. The 12th member's blood wasn't a problem since he already had their blood with him.

 

After collecting everyone's blood, he mixed the drops of blood with the black moving liquid.. but the liquid did not completely change its color. It was a mix of crimson red and black. Seunghyun groaned in frustration after seeing the blackish red liquid. A part of dark energy was still alive in that liquid. Seunghyun groaned again loudly since it was going to be dangerous for Jiyong to handle it.

 

He needs to think of ways to destroy it after he is done using the liquid with the weapons.

 

"How are you feeling?", Soohyuk asked them softly.

 

"L-like someone….just hammered my head with thou-sand nails..Arrgghhh" Jonghyun barely managed to speak

 

"What happened??" Tablo asked, still clutching his throbbing head, feeling immense pain in his body for some reason.

 

"You all just collapsed. Can you get up? You guys need to rest." Soohyuk said with a concerned face. Even when the ghost knew that they would be exhausted and would be in pain for a day after the process he couldn't help but be worried about them.

 

Hyorin was extremely tired and couldn't even move her feet. Jonghyun and Jiyong helped her up and they all made their way slowly to their chambers.

 

Taeyang was astonished when he witnessed Hyorin's state. He immediately went in her direction and scooped her up in his arms. She snuggled up against him like a baby. He couldn't see her in this state.. Why should they still suffer this much?

 

Ji collapsed on Dae while Jonghyun collapsed on Ri.

 

All of them headed to their chambers with some help. The worst part was...to gain power...they had to suffer this immense pain. This made their heart break.

 

Dara was with Jiyong the whole time. He was exhausted more than others. She wanted to know what happened but she knew she had to be patient.

 

Ji slowly opened his eyes and found a pair of worried eyes looking at him. For some reason it reminded him of his mother..probably because she had the same look in her eyes whenever Jiyong was sick.

 

He smiled tiredly and asked the owner of those eyes to join him in his bed. He hugged her and slept peacefully in her arms. Just like the times he slept without any worry in his mother's arms.

 

This love. This pure love is very hard to find and receive from another person.

Dara was really nervous to see Jiyong in this state. She had a hunch about the events that would happen in the future.. She could almost predict it. She really wanted to think of the bright side but she simply couldn't erase the negative feeling. What if they fail? What if he fails? What if he gets injured? What if? What if? She has never been this scared in her entire life..because nothing meant to her life as much as Ji did till now...

 

These "what if's" were really eating up her brain. But right now she wanted to enjoy the moment. The moment where Ji was peacefully sleeping in her arms despite the pain he had to suffer before. She his hair lovingly while he slept in his little cocoon.

 

 

Tae was with Hyorin the entire time and felt the same as Dara. He was confused. He doesn't even know what was happening to him. Never in his hundred years of life he felt something like this. These mixed feelings were eating him up. Fear crawled through him. The fear of losing his loved ones. Fear of the future. Fear of the past and fear of everything that's going to happen to this world.

 

The night ended with concern, love, fear, hate and anger.

 

Next day the 11 members woke up with extra energy. Ji woke up with a huge smile on his face. Hyorin was astonished at first to see Tae sleeping on the couch beside her but this made her smile.

 

They all woke up feeling bright and happy and noticed something different in them. Their body felt light and they felt everything more alive. It felt like they awakened a deep and powerful energy that existed within them all along. Ji very slowly got up from the bed to drink a glass of water. But the glass broke as soon as he touched it. What the hell. What is happening. Hyorin and others also observed these changes in them.

 

Ji tiptoed out of his chamber trying his best not to disturb his angel and headed to the magician's wing. By the time he reached Seunghyun's chamber he saw others already present in his room.

 

The magician then said to his wife, "Love, can you give us a moment" Bom kissed his cheek and left them to discuss.

 

"So...I'm sure you all must have observed and felt something different within yourself...And you have a lot to ask..So, Let me explain what exactly happened to you guys.."

 

Seunghyun explained to everyone about yesterday's ritual. The mediation, awakening their energy, Lord of Hell helping them, discovering their powers followed by the blood ritual. After that he said with a sigh,


 

"But..the liquid needs to be destroyed"

 

"Why? I mean with that liquid we are going to destroy that witch, right?" Heechul asked.

 

"I know. But, that liquid has still got some dark energy in it. It can be either useful to us or it can consume all of us immediately. We don't know what it can do exactly. And moreover Jiyong sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter