Chapter 14

The Dragon and The Enchantress
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hello beautiful people. We are posting five chapters today. Hope you'll enjoy reading them.

Happy reading ;)

 

-----------------------------------@@@@@-@@---------------------------@-@-@-

 

No one's Pov:

 

Next day in the morning..

 

Leeteuk along with his cousin and the magician were seated in the courtroom. The king was serious about the events that were going to unfold from now on. They had to be careful with every move they took in order to protect Zoudea.

 

"Should we send an informant to know the whereabouts about Gathik?" Leeteuk asked Seunghyun

 

"No, Leeteuk..We can know the whereabouts of the kingdom when we go there. We cannot take the risk of sending anyone out there to Gathik… not now.. Not when we know she's out there. Every life counts now.. Even if we send our best men it's no less than falling into a trap. The witch will know about them in no time..She will come to know that her precious toys are here and will absolutely take advantage of it. The witch is that cruel. As of now..make sure no one can communicate out of the kingdom. Tighten the security and call as many people as possible to save our planet" Heechul spoke seriously.

 

"Never underestimate that witch" He again said, venom dripping in his voice.

 

After knowing what happened to his cousin and his son, the king made a promise to himself to make sure she suffers a lot. He was thinking of all the possible ways of torturing that cruel witch for his loved ones and also for all the people that she has ever hurt. He wanted her to get a taste of her medicine.

 

Just then Donghae and Shindong entered the courtroom followed by the people from the safe house.

 

Shindong then told his father that the city was safe.. They have taken necessary measures to secure the vicinity. As the chief of the army he was a step ahead and secured the city the night these people arrived.

 

"There is no more time to waste. Shindong, gather the army and take every person who can fight into the army. We need as many people as possible. Train them vigorously. We found a way to kill her army but we are short of people. So, we make sure to strengthen the army... we have to make sure they are strong enough to fight…Also, the war weapons have to be designed in no time. Not all weapons can kill her army. So, Seunghyun will give you instructions on how to make them..ready to strike the skull heads..Start training everyone till then." the King said authoritatively

 

He then turned to the magician and asked him, "When are we going to march to Gathik?"

 

"Your majesty, we march when a blazing red half moon forms in the sky."

 

Everyone gave him a confused look. They did not understand what he just said. The magician continued after a pause,

 

"In the books it's written that when the skull army begins their march from hell, a second red moon will phase in the sky… A signal to warn everyone that they are coming for us.

 

A blood moon that burns from people's cries and ego.

 

The moon continues to wax. It phases and grows each night out of darkness… The day we see the sanguine face of the moon, giving chills to the people on our planet is the day the skull army descends completely to Zoudea. They will start attacking and conquering immediately leaving no traces of our kind.

 

We begin our march when half of the blazing moon's disc is illuminated"

 

He then turned to the army chief and said,

 

"Inner strength and absence of fear is more important to face skull heads. So, the army needs to be trained both physically and mentally.

 

Shindong, make sure the army is emotionally attached and mentally ready."



 

→→


 

Soon the whole army gathered in the ground and Shindong informed them about their enemy..Most importantly, he had to motivate them to fight.

 

"Chaerin, an old witch who cares for no one but for herself is the main reason for the darkness in our world. She wants to collapse our home, our whole world and build a new one. She's coming for us with her army.

 

The army of hell. The dead who emit fire from their skeleton. That witch manipulated our gods and made an army out of the people whom she killed through centuries. That selfish witch killed lakhs of people through thousands of years and the count is still increasing.

 

She's coming for us, our lives...and she will spare no one. She's coming after our families, our loved ones and our home.

 

They are coming to destroy our peace and morale. Are we going to sit back and watch??

 

NO!! (his army yelled)

 

The time has come to defend our peace. No longer will we remain in long, doubtful and dark days. We will fight her. We will fight for our people till our last breath. We will never give in."

 

"We will never give in!

We will never give in!

We will never give in! " the army shouted out loud with indispensable power and determination.


 

→ →


 

A little later, Seunghyun gathered the 11 zodiac members on a secluded dark land. He cast a protection spell on the land they stood on and lit a small fire on the ground.

 

He then recited some chants and, there, emerged a figure from the fire. The fire turned into smoke and the smoky figure became clearer to everyone.

It was Soohyuk :)

 

The ghost appeared because the magician summoned him. He flew around in the air as he was happy to see them alive and in one piece.

 

He was more than happy for Henry and Heechul who were now reunited with their family after a very long time. But he also observed how Jiyong stood there like a stone. Though he assured him that nothing can be wrong with his family, Jiyong just couldn't stop worrying about them.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter