Chapter 7(3)

The Dragon and The Enchantress
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Happy reading :)

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Seungri Pov:

 

As soons as I entered the room it was quite..very quiet but suddenly I heard a door slamming hard beneath the floor. There's a basement down here and someone is definitely down there. I went to Dara Nonna and told her about the basement.

She told the same to Dae Hyung and Tae Hyung and we started searching for the basement door.

I was interested in this mission like hell. The world is full of obvious things and nobody by any chance ever observes. I am keeping my guards up in this place. I don't know why but this place is giving me chills. The sounds from the basement stopped. It's became quite. I found the basement door and we climbed down carefully one after the other trying our best to make it down without any sound.

 

Step by step..no noise at all.. suddenly the noises came back.. We could hear clank sounds like someone's dragging heavy weights..that's it. We reached down and the basement was pitch black.. I'm blind right now and this place is creepy. It's making everything look scary. Argh..no the great Seungri is never afraid..Soon enough I realized that I was clinging onto someone, none other than Dae Hyung...uff...better...if it was Dara nonna or Tae Hyung..it would have been embarrassing..and they would have scarred me for life with their stupid jokes.

 

Just then Tae hyung switched on the flashlight. I got my sight back and I feel a little better now. We found another door. I cleared my throat and walked to the door and stood in front of it to open it. In that moment the door opened with a creak. oh no… Danger.. I immediately backed away from the door. A pair of brown eyes with long hair emerged out from the other side of the door with blood on their hands. A woman...Oh my god..she is a bloody murderer..If it's Ji hyung’s blood I am so gonna rip out.

 

“She's the one” I heard Dara noona whispering to Tae hyung.

 

She saw us and before she could do anything I hit her on the head, hard and she out. We didn't know what was waiting for us on the other side but we have to be prepared to face anything. Taking a deep breath we all walked through the door and were utterly shocked to what we found in the dully lit basement. There was a big cage with many people held captive. 12 people to be exact. They were tied up with chains on their legs and hands that hung from the ceiling and the wall.

Jiyong Hyung was one of the captives...thank the heaven's he's not injured.. Luckily the cage was unlocked and I rushed to Ji hyung's side. I think he lost his consciousness.

 

“Hyung...wake up Hyung..” I patted his cheek and he slowly opened his eyes. He looks happy seeing us here. He tried to speak but no words came out of his mouth...what the hell did that evil brown eyed women do to him..Aish!! First, I have to free him from these goddamn chains. As soon as I touched the chains a huge force hit me. I flew backwards and was thrown to the other side of the room. I fell on the ground with a thud. Ouch!!  My hyung and Noona looked equally shocked.

What the hell was that!! Dara Nonna came by my side immediately and helped me get up. My back and my hips hurt like hell. I dusted off myself and we four carefully approached the captives this time. We were cautious not to touch the chains. But how do we get these people out of these electrifying chains??

The guy chained beside Ji hyung signalled something but I couldn't quite understand it.

 

“What are you signalling..I can't understand you..”

 

He was again moving his head, right and left…What the hell! Where should I go? right? or left?

 

“What?” I asked him again

 

Tae Hyung came beside me and said, “Yah..you stupid..he's telling you to go the next one”

 

Ohh..but why did he move his head so much..he could have just signalled with his fingers. Anyways, I went to next one and he also signalled me the same. And this went on until I stood in front of a girl..wow..she is really beautiful..she also signalled me to go to her right. What is wrong with these people?? Is this a game for them or what! I noticed the first person shaking his head in disappoint…. what the hell is wrong with him now?  Patience Ri. I went to the next person..he looked somewhat different..his ears were pointy, Ahh.. Like pig ears. But, Who the hell are these people? Why the are these people here in chains? Is this a laboratory to conduct experiments??

 

The pig eared guy was somewhat clever and signalled with his fingers to go the last. I walked past others and stood in front of the last one. What I saw was awful. The man was caged in the chains. In addition to the chains both of his palms were nailed. He was covered in blood indicating that he was tortured constantly. I couldn't see his face since his chin was touching his chest. I think he is unconscious. I slowly approached him and bent down to take a look at him, our faces inches away. His hair was a blend of blood and mint color. His eyes were closed and Oh god, his mouth open with a freaking knife pierced in his tongue! Why the hell was he receiving special torture treatment compared to others.. I wanted to release him from this hell but how in the world will I do it!  I can't touch the chains, they are electrified. Despite the torture, this man had this mysterious aura around him. Like he belonged to some high class..like a king who can't be tamed. I don't know but somehow we can touch these persons in spite of the electrified chains and the other 3 are currently aiding these people.. I wanted to check if he was unconscious or asleep. So, I extended my arm to to touch his face and right in that moment he opened his eyes. I got startled and ended up falling on my bump again. His eyes were blazing red at first but slowly his left pupil turned violet while his right into a blend of black and white. It's creepy. He looked at me and a moment later signalled me to come near him. I walked up and asked him what to do..He pointed his eyes to the knife that was pierced in his tongue.

 

What! He wants me to remove it!

 

“Hey, old man..I am not a doctor..we have a doctor here. She will remove it for you..”

 

Oh no..he didn't like what I said even a bit...But why should I care and so I called Dara Noona. She came over and looked at his tongue.

 

“As you can see, the piercing is pretty deep and we just can't remove it without proper measures. We clearly need to operate”

 

In that moment the guy beside this weirdo signalled us to just to remove it.

 

I can imagine him saying,

 

“You ing retards just remove that damn thing..”

 

Dara Nonna signed and removed it with carefully and looked for other injuries. Blood oozed out from his mouth but to our surprise the flesh on his tongue started to heal on it's own. It got healed in a flash.

 

“ What the ” yeah..In astonishment, I said it aloud..Oh No…I am so gonna get a speech from my hyungs later.

 

The weirdo growled and cranked his neck. He closed his eyes and started to chant out loud and hell all the captives were released from their chains and they all fell on the ground.

 

“ Hey you, little man..come help me..”, said the weirdo.

 

He called some little man..well I am not little so I did not respond to him..

 

“ Yah..come here.” He shouted at me

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter