Chapter 2

The Dragon and The Enchantress
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji Yong Pov:

 

I rise from the ashes of the past more stronger and roar like a thunder just like the bird, Phoenix.

 

I had one thing crystal clear in my mind after coming to London, the city of dreams. I would rise from the flames of my past like a winner, make a new beginning, beat all life challenges and hard times again and again. I will enjoy my life no matter what.

 

My internship at the University begins next week so I have lot of free time. It's time to keep all the things aside and have fun till then. And that's exactly what I am going to do! These are going to be the fun filled days in my life..and I was not at all wrong ;)

 

The moment sun rises the prank war starts in our apartment. Taeyang and Seungri poured a bucket of green water on Daesung to wake him up..and before you question ..YES..they involved me..I was hesitant at first but they convinced me somehow and I also joined them.. I think they tricked me into it!!

 

Daesung thought there was a tsunami in green color and started calling for help, yelling on top of his lungs for his mother..and Seungri recorded it.

 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…

 

Even while having breakfast Daesung was throwing daggers at these two for playing that prank on him.... I think he had little mercy on me. I am making so many unforgettable memories in my life and the best thing about memories is making them with these three.

 

Taeyang is the mother hen of the three. He makes sure not to take pranks to extreme end especially when Seungri sometimes intends to do so. He works as a trainer at the gym which perfectly explains his body. He cares a lot about us but doesn't show it. Seungri is the biggest prankster among the three. He loves pranks because he believes that's the fastest way one can become good friends. He works as a jiu jitsu trainer. Daesung is always the cheerful one. He can make others comfortable just by giving his angelic smile. He also works as a trainer at the gym. *cough* Great body *cough*  We all became close in a very short time.


 

“Ji hyung..What are you doing today?..do you have any plans?”, asked the youngest.

 

“Nothing…”

 

“Hyung..let's go out..but first, let's dye your hair!!”

 

Shockingly I asked him, ”What? Why?”

 

“Hyung...just for fun. Pleaseeee..Remember, you said you wanted to make a fresh start. What's better than to get a makeover first! I promise, you will definitely feel like a different person”. He was giving me the puppy eyes.

 

Then Daesung said, ”Yeah hyung. This idiot used his brain for once....just dye your hair...I'm sure you will like it..”

 

“They are right Ji.  Your hair looks like a nest to me.” , said Taeyang.

 

“Don't be surprised if eggs hatch in that nest Ji hyung”, added the smiling angel.

 

“Go for it, Ji”

 

“Okay....” I was a little hesitant but I'd like to give it a try.  

 

“Okay then. Get ready peasants, you are going to witness the magic in ‘The great Seungri's’ hands”, said the panda clapping his palms together.

 

I think my soul just left my body.

 

“WHAT!  You are going to give me a makeover.” The prankster's going to be my hairstylist! “THIS IS NOT ONE OF YOUR PRANKS RIGHT” I was horrified.

 

“Of course not. You are my favorite hyung”. I think he means what he said. Still, something seems fishy. 

 

“Yes, hyung. Trust him. It's his hobby”, said Daesung.

 

I wasn't entirely sure but I agreed to it. So, here I am, sitting in the chair with an apron near the kitchen counter because everyone wanted to see Seungri work his magic on me. I was anxious because a prankster is my hairstylist now and I didn't even know what kind of hair makeover I was going to have. Apparently it's supposed to be a surprise, that kid!!  I feel like an experimental dog. Someone please save me.

 

Taeyang felt my anxiety and said, “Don't worry Ji. That kid does it well. If he does anything funny I'll kill him”.  I just nodded and he patted my back to cheer me up.

 

After an hour or two he finished experimenting on my hair. He looked more than satisfied with his work. Daesung came and stood in front of me with a mirror. I was a little scared to look but I gathered my strength and took a peek at myself in the mirror. I was in awe. Wow!!  Red hair with simple haircut. Flamboyant. I look *cough* hot *cough* They were giving me cheeky smiles...Oh man they were so true...Seungri’s hands sure have magic.

 

“Thank you Ri. From now on you are my hairstylist, forever! “, I said with a gummy smile.

 

“It's an honor”, said the youngest with a 90 degrees bow.

 

“You look hot, hyung”, commented Daesung while winking.

 

“T-Thanks, Dae” ,I said shyly.

 

Taeyang gave me “I told you so” look and I shyly nodded.

 

I don't know why but I feel like something drastically changed in my life after changing my hair color and I love it..

 


After the hair treatment we went out for lunch as everyone had a day off. We tried different street food in London and it was delicious. Later we explored the city for a while and did some shopping. I bought some art supplies, Dae bought Doraemon toys while the other two bought some home supplies along with some things you don't want to know. By the time we reached our apartment it was evening. I made my way to the couch setting aside the shopping bags. As I plopped down Daesung and Taeyang sat beside me and Seungri sat on the floor in front of us. We were tired. A while later Tae started preparing dinner, Dae and I were helping him. Seungri went out to bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter