Chapter 8

Choice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minjoo clumsily put her phone away when she noticed the sleeping girl stirring in her sleep. The girl was mumbling words that Minju couldn’t understand. The brunette thought it was a false alarm and thought the  girl was still asleep until she noticed the girl’s eyes opening slowly.

   Her face which was facing Minjoo’s body scrunched up as she brought her hands up to her face to rub her eyes. The small action looked adorable in Minjoo’s eyes. The cool school president was being a whole cutie when she wakes up.

   The redhead suddenly turned her body. Her face, this time, directly facing Minjoo’s.

   “What time is it?” The sleepy girl asked as she closed her eyes again.

  “It’s almost lunch,” It was a simple answer yet enough to get Chaewon jolting up from her previous position. Her eyes widened as she immediately sat comfortably right beside Minjoo. Her eyes seemingly panic as she gripped onto Minjoo’s shoulder.

   “You didn’t go to class??”

   Minjoo shook her head in return. “You were sleeping peacefully and I didn’t want to wake you up,”

   The redhead retreated her hands, brushing them over her messy bangs. Her headache was actually tolerable after the nap but now she needed to attend to Minjoo’s skipping classes problem.

   The girl exhaled exasperatedly, raising her head again, “I don’t like how you’re skipping classes for me,”

   Before the latter could argue, Chaewon’s lips turned into a smile as she leaned in to hug the latter, “But thank you for accompanying me during my sleep, Minjoo,”

   Minjoo didn’t move. She was so intoxicated by the redhead’s scent, she couldn’t return the hug. As she was about to hug her back, the girl had already pulled away. Minjoo mentally cursed herself for letting the chance slip through her fingers.

   “I'll make sure you don’t get punished for skipping classes so don’t worry,” The redhead rose up from the sofa and headed towards her desk while Minjoo remained seated.

   “What about me trespassing the school council lounge?” asked the girl on the sofa.

   Chaewon leaned backwards on her chair, shooting a charming smile to the latter, “I'll just tell them I called you here. No biggie,”

   The redhead then proceeded to check her phone, just to be bombarded by hundreds of messages from their group chat.

   “Wow.. Minjoo...” A smirk formed on the president’s lips when she swiped the photos, clearly amused with what was happening.

   Confused, Minjoo turned her on phone. Her whole soul was about to fly when she saw Nako sending the pictures she took when Minjoo was admiring Chaewon in her sleep. There were hundreds of photos and 95% of them showed how Minjoo was staring and admiring the cold beauty during her peaceful slumber.

   Can someone dig a hole and bury Minjoo in it? Minjoo turned her attention back to Chaewon with her ears gradually turning red every second. The girl was smirking and chuckling as she swiped through the photos. Minjoo wanted to hide forever. Maybe run off into hiding. But she’s going to ‘take care’ of Nako first, of course.

    Unable to stay in the space much longer, Minjoo abruptly stood up with a blushing face, ready to leave, “I’ll be leaving now,” Chaewon could only chuckle, sensing the latter’s embarrassment.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

“MINJOO! WE NEED SOME GOOD SCOOP!” Minjoo was about to heaved a sigh of relief until a midget called her from afar. Nako was running towards her with her short legs, the other girls following behind. The girl was about to run away but Sakura and Yena, managed to tackle her down before she could do so.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter