Chapter 15

Choice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After spending a couple of hours at the rink, their growling stomachs called for them to finally leave to grab a bite. All of them had met outside to talk about where to eat.

   “I didn’t know everyone would come here by coincidence,” Wonyoung innocently exclaimed as she linked her arms with Chaewon. The red head’s face was flushed but she kept her composure.

  Glaring at her troublemaking friends, she sarcastically said, “I know right.. Such a coincidence this is,” The girls especially Sakura and Nako could only turn their heads away while laughing awkwardly to avoid the red head’s deathly glare.

   “Where are we eating?” The big food eater, Hyewon spoke up all of a sudden. She had always been vocal if it was food related.

   “There’s a nice restaurant downtown. It shouldn’t be far from here,” Chaewon suggested, taking out her car keys from her jacket. Chaewon had driven her and Wonyoung on her own and she thought the others came with their cars too.

   Seeing Chaewon with her car keys, Chaeyeon glanced at the other who only stared at her instead. “We don’t have enough room in my car,”

   “Hmm? Didn’t Yena came here with her car too?” Chaewon raised her eyebrow as she asked.

   “My brother needed to use it so the two of us came here by bus,” Yena explained while gesturing to Yuri who was standing beside her.

   “My mum dropped me off before heading to work,” Minjoo raised her hand.

   Chaeyeon calmly stated, “I picked up Saku-chan, Hyewon, Nako-chan and Yujin,”

   “Hmmm...” The red head hummed, twirling her car keys with her fingers.

   “Yeah sure. Come on,” Chaewon coolly replied before turning around to the parking lot. Wonyoung smiled even wider as she pulled her arm away. Chaewon was about be disappointed until Wonyoung sneakily reached for her hand instead, intertwining them before scooting closer to the older girl.

    Minjoo bit her lip in annoyance from behind at the sight with Yuri patting her back to comfort the girl.

   “Oooohh.. Wonyoung is such a pure child,” Sakura cooed from far behind when she saw the contact made by the younger girl.

  “She really doesn’t realize she’s pouring fuel into fire. She’s smart yet stupid at the same time,” Nako sighed dramatically.

  “Hey! Don’t insult my child. She’s still inexperienced, that’s all,” Chaeyeon defended, earning scoffs from the rest of the girls.

    At the parking lot, Chaewon walked Wonyoung to the door first, opening it like a real gentlewoman before running off to her side. The other three were groaning quietly, seeing the obvious display of affection Chaewon does for the younger girl.

   “Yuri, is it too late for me to go to the other car instead?” Minjoo mindlessly asked while they were still outside the car.

   Looking over to Chaeyeon’s car, Yuri saw how the other girls had comfortably placed themselves in and had started the engine. Yuri threw a sympathetic smile towards Minjoo before shaking her head, leaving Minjoo to just sigh as she entered the car.

    During the drive, the three people at the back literally felt like they were intruding in someone’s date. Chaewon and Wonyoung were casually talking or by their view, flirting while the three just stayed quiet at the back. The little bunny kept holding Chaewon’s hand every time the red head removed her right hand from the steering wheel which Chaewon never minded. But the other girl at the back just huffed silently.

   Yuri, the person who was in the middle, scoffed quietly at Chaewon’s actions. Now that she knew Chaewon wasn’t oblivious as they had thought, she felt even worse for Minjoo now. Chaewon was basically doing all that she could to push Minju away at one moment then acting like a real couple the next second. It was like her best friend had feelings for both people at the same time. But it confused her since she could tell from the way Chaewon looked at Wonyoung, that the red head definitely had strong feelings for her.

   Yuri checked her phone, tilting it slightly to her right to avoid Minju’s eyes even though the girl’s attention were purely on Wonyoung and Chaewon’s intertwined hands.

Duckling :

Y’all

Wonyoung’s braver than the marines

She’s in here flirting and holding Chaewon’s hand

Can someone get me out of here

I’m suffocating from the complicatedness

 

Jjaeyeon :

My little bunny FLIRTS?

 

Duckling :

You’re asking if you’re little bunny fLIrtS?

ING HELL SHE IS

AND SHE’S WINNING

CHAEWON KEEPS GETTING FLUSTERED

AND HER EARS ARE DAMN RED

 

Jjoyul :

‘I like being with you though unnie’

‘We should spend more time together’

‘I like spending time with other unnies but I liked our previous dates better’

‘You know, the ones when it was the only two of us’

‘So that I can have you for myself’

IM ACTUALLY SUFFOCATING TOO AHSVDBD

CHAEYEON TEACH YOUR CHILD BEFORE CHAEWON LOSES HER MIND

 

NicoNicoNiiNako :

OH

WONYOUNG DEADASS JUST TURNED THE TABLES AROUND AGAIN

I give her 100000 points

 

Duckling :

‘HAvE yOU fOr MysELf’

If that aint the cutest possessive I’ve seen

At this point

I might swerve to Chaewonyoung

[photo attached]

Look at how red our president is

 

Jjaeyeon :

I NEVER TAUGHT WONYOUNG THAT OKAY

 

NicoNicoNiiNako :

She probably learned it when you flirt with Sakura

 

Kkura :

WHA DONT BRING ME INTO THIS

I MEAN DID SHE NOT SENSE THE TENSION BETWEEN CHAEWON AND MINJOO

 

Duckling :

OH

 

Jjoyul :

I think Minjoo just fainted

Someone send help

Chaeyeon

Your child is out of control

 

Jjaeyeon :

What happened

 

Duckling :

We were at a red light

And Wonyoung just went head on

And.....

Kissed Chaewon on the cheeks

 

Kkura :

.......

 

Jjaeyeon :

........

I’m disowning her

Idk a Jang Wonyoung

Wonyoung who?

 

NicoNicoNiiNako :

Damn I hope Chaewon and Minjoo are okay

That must be a shock

 

Jjoyul :

Ahhhh

Minjoo’s soul left her body and we’re trying our best to get it back

While Chaewon is just a total flustered red mess

 

NicoNicoNiiNako :

She must be a hot mess

 

Duckling :

......

 

Kkura :

.......

 

Jjaeyeon :

I’m disowning a Nako too

Can someone kick Nako out of my car

 

   That was how the drive was in Chaeyeon’s car. Everyone was busy texting while Yujin drove instead of Chaeyeon. The girl had pleaded to drive instead this time since she never drove yet after receiving her license over a week ago.

   It was a good thing though since they could chat at their group chat without Yujin trying to eavesdrop.

   Chaewon’s group had arrived fairly earlier and was already seated right beside the clear window, waving at them to quickly join them.

   The interior of the restaurant itself was grand and luxurious with expensive chandeliers hanging above them and beautiful portraits hung on the wall. The other girls excluding Chaewon and Wonyoung gulped as they tried calculating the prices of every decoration in the restaurant. There were a lot of people there, widely ranging from older people to teenagers who looked wealthy themselves. Almost all the tables were booked with a name plate on top of them, showing that people had reserved the seats.

    The girls who just arrived saw a long line of people from the outside, waiting for their turn to eat. The girls were stopped at the front and were asked about their reservations but Chaewon called out to them before they could answer. The waiter at the front nodded, giving a formal bow as he led them to their table.

    It was a huge table that could fit over 12 people but had only 10 leathered chairs, just enough for them. Chaewon was seated right beside Wonyoung while the other three sat right in front of them, particularly Minjoo who was directly in front of Chaewon.

   After they were all seated, they were handed the menus by the waiters that were on standby. Chaewon and Wonyoung along with Hyewon casually flipped the menus open while the others were about to faint at the price of every dish the moment they opened it. Hyewon was born from a wealthy family as well so the prices didn’t bother her much especially since she was starving.

   “One dish is basically my one week of allowance,” Sakura said, fascinatingly.

   “Do we even have the money to pay for this... Even the drinks are over 10000 won,” Yujin mumbled from the side.

   It didn’t escape Chaewon’s ears as the girl smiled, “Don’t worry. Everything’s on me today to make up for the day I couldn’t come on Yena and Yuri’s celebration. Just order anything you want,”

   “Trust me. The food here is delicious,” she added. The girls cheered loudly, shamelessly ordering as much as they want now that they know that their rich friend was paying.

    Setting aside the menu, Yuri asked Chaewon, “When did you reserve a table? The place looks packed,”

   Chaewon hummed, “It was full when I called back in the car but I have connections,” she simply stated.

    “Chaewon! Wonyoung!” Their ears perked up when they heard a voice calling the two girls.

    From another table, a beautiful young woman waved at the two with a bright grin, catching their attention. The other girls were a bit puzzled and Chaewon remained static in her seat until she realized who it was.

   Grinning slightly, she stood up, taking Wonyoung’s hand, “Would you girls excuse us for a minute?” she muttered before walking towards the other table.

   “Gyuri unnie! I didn’t expect you here,” Wonyoung cheerfully said, momentarily letting go of Chaewon’s hand to hug her cousin. Jang Gyuri was her older cousin and also belongs to Chaewon’s friend group.

    “Why don’t you sit down, Chaewon?” Another voice offered to Chaewon who in return just shook her head, rejecting the offer.

   “I can’t, Nayeon unnie. I came here with my friends,” Chaewon nicely turned down her other friend, Nayeon. The two had known each other since they were kids ever since they met at a socialite gathering before. Chaewon scanned the other people at the table and just politely smiled at the others who doesn’t seem familiar to her. She only knows Gyuri and Nayeon from the table.

   Wonyoung nodded enthusiastically, as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter