Chapter 7

Choice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THE SCHOOL’S PRESIDENT. THE STAR ATHLETE. THE SCHOOL BEAUTY. WAS LYING ON HER LAP. Minjoo was internally screaming when Chaewon closed her eyes as she made herself comfortable on the flustered girl’s lap.

   Minjoo was about to ask the reason for the sudden action until she heard light snores from the latter. She fell asleep. On her lap. Minju tried pinching her cheeks. It hurt, which means this was definitely not a dream.

   She was too shocked to even move. Who wouldn’t when their crush was sleeping soundly on their lap? Minjoo tried her best to not move so that the sleeping girl can sleep well. Judging from her groggy voice earlier, the frog-like girl could tell that the angel didn’t sleep well last night.

   After making sure that the girl had indeed fallen into a deep slumber, Minjoo softly ran her hand through Chaewon’s hair, it with pure love. Subtly, she brushed the strands of her covering the latter’s face. She admired how smooth and beautiful her facial features was even when she was sleeping. Her hands played with the brown reddish locks that landed beautifully on the latter’s chest.

   Minjoo realized, she was too deeply in love with the girl and there was no turning back.

   The two stayed in the position for quite some time. Chaewon did move around while she was sleeping but she ended up snuggling closer to Minjoo. The other girl, however, didn’t mind the close proximity.

   Minjoo knew recess had long passed and class had started by now but she didn’t have the heart to wake the sleeping figure up. She wanted to cherish this moment. Even though she might get scolded later for skipping class.

   ‘You’re even making me skip class, Kim Chaewon. Ah, whatever,"

   Minjoo used the time to admire Chaewon the whole time. She never noticed the incoming text messages from her friends who were asking about her disappearance.

   Yuri and Yena were getting worried when Minjoo never arrived to the cafeteria or returned to class. The two informed the others about Minjoo whereabouts when Yujin brought it up at the cafeteria. However, they just shrugged it off thinking the frog-like girl would return to class soon anyway. But, now, there was only one more period left before class dismiss and the girl was still missing.

   Yuri received an incoming message from Sakura during class.

 

Kkura

Did Minjoo come back?

Not yet.

I’m starting to get worried, Kkura-chan.

I’ve never seen her skip classes before.

Hmmm....

Get out of class.

Let’s meet outside.

Now.

 

   Yuri immediately raised her hand, excusing herself out of the classroom after receiving permission from the teacher. As much as Yena wanted to join, the duckling couldn’t. Being a student council member allowed Yuri and Sakura to leave the classes to attend to more important matters as long as it doesn’t affect their academics.

   Waiting outside her classroom was Sakura and Nako. Sakura had a worried look on her face. No matter how much of a crackhead Sakura was, she always turned serious when handling matters like this. That’s basically the reason why the school chairman entrusted Sakura with Vice President.

   Seeing the hamster like girl in sight, the duo walked up towards her, Sakura asked seriously, “You said Minjoo went to the student council lounge to see Chaewon?”

   “A normal student isn’t allowed in the lounge though without a good reason,” Nako reminded them.

   “Nako,” Sakura called out.

   “A person in love doesn’t care about the consequences,” she earnestly replied before walking off towards the lounge, leaving the two confused kids behind.

   Pushing the door, the three entered the lounge, just to see quite a spectacular scene.

   It was Minjoo with Chaewon. Sleeping on her lap.

   Sakura, Nako and Yuri halted in their tracks when they saw the two. Minjoo was still silently watching Chaewon sleep, without realizing the three pair of eyes staring at her.

   Sakura rubbed her eyes while Nako and Yuri tried to hide their gasp. Just this morning, their president was being a total ice princess, ignoring them and being cold to them. But now she’s sleeping like a child with Minjoo pampering her.

   ‘What the heck did Minjoo do???’

  After a few minutes of standing awkwardly, Sakura snapped her fingers softly, producing a light sound to ensure it doesn’t wake up the sleeping fairy but enough to catch the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter