Chapter 2

Choice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At the cafeteria, Minjoo was about to die from laughter when Yena mimicked a famous parody at their table. It was only the three of them there. Chaeyeon, their other friend, had to attend a meeting since she was the president of the dance club, leaving Minjoo as the only person with braincells in their group.

   Their conversation came to a stop when the door suddenly flung open, revealing a group of girls known to the whole school. It was suddenly quiet until everyone erupted in delight when they noticed what was happening. Even Minjoo couldn’t believe her eyes. Seeing Chaewon at class was already good enough for her but she’s even at the cafeteria. Minjoo couldn’t stop her heart from beating so fast at the appearance of a princess emerging from the doors. It was like she was star struck by her beauty.

    Minjoo noticed the other girls with her. Clinging onto Chaewon’s left arm like a protective mother was Miyawaki Sakura, a senior who transfered into the school from Japan. She’s known to be the ace of the gamers club and specifically her weird antics. She’s horrible at sports but her funny slapstick when she does get involved, made her loved by the whole student body. Her top notch visuals and sweet personality also made her another heartthrob of the school, gaining a wide fanbase in the school as well. Despite her title as the Student VP, she has always been friendly and outgoing and just plain weird which raised questions on her title. Nevertheless, she’s also an honors student with excellent achievements in academics but not sports though.

    Next, Jang Wonyoung on Chaewon’s right side. A junior rushing in fame since her freshman years for her cute demeanor and sister like behavior. Her cuteness and cheerful personality made everyone adore her and protect the lovely girl. Standing with a height of 169 cm, she easily towers the rest of her friends and even make Nako seem like a dwarf right beside her. Her studious nature and hard work had always come through for her, earning excellent results and a spot in the student council as the secretary.

    Right beside Wonyoung was Yuri, a classmate of Chaewon, Minju and Yena. The hamster like girl was  reserved and quiet with an extreme amount of shyness during freshman years until Chaewon befriended her and turned her into the loud and noisy girl she is. The girl became even more popular after winning the school’s singing competition for the last three years with her powerful vocals. Her talent in music certainly caught the eyes of students, earning herself a solid fanbase. The amount of trust Chaewon had in her made her earn the spot as the student council’s treasurer.

   Tailing behind them was Yabuki Nako and Kang Hyewon. The shorter one, standing at a magnificent height of 149 cm, Nako was the school council’s reporter. Her cheery and friendly attitude with the fellow students and interest in journaling gave her the opportunity by the chairman to become the school’s official reporter. Kang Hyewon, on the other hand, was the president of the gamers club along with Sakura which explains their close relationship with each other. Her quiet demeanor and fatal beauty definitely sparked the interest of the whole student body especially since no one expected her to be a full pledged gamer.

   The six girls walked into the cafeteria halls, while lightly chattering with each other, ignoring the loud gasps from the other students. Sakura was still holding onto Chaewon’s arm, protectively as if someone was about to take her away. They stopped in their tracks as they scanned the cafeteria to find an empty table for them to sit and eat yet there was none in sight. The cafeteria was packed and full with students and they were only a few empty seats at certain tables but not enough to house the six of them.

   Wonyoung scanned the whole cafeteria until her eyes landed on a short haired brunette who was devouring a sandwich from afar. The tall girl smiled as she walked towards the latter, leaving her group behind.

   “Yujin-ie!” The called girl choked on her sandwich when she heard her name being called out of nowhere. She was enjoying her sandwich until a certain girl came to their table with a wide smile on her beautiful face.

   Realizing who it was, Yujin furrowed her eyebrows as she asked, “Wonyoung? I thought you usually eat at the office,”

    Minjoo and Yena were already gaping at how close one of the school beauty’s was with them. Wonyoung noticed them and gave a slight wave, causing Yena to pinch her cheeks and winced in pain afterwards.

   “Starting from today, I won’t,” she exclaimed excitedly.

   She added, “Do you mind if my friends join you here? It seems only this table has enough seats for all of us,” Yujin nodded nonchalantly but she didn’t forget to ask her friends first.

   “Th-the student cou-council are gonna eat with us?” Minjoo stuttered nervously while Yena just agreed as she didn’t care much unlike Minjoo who was going crazy at the thought of sitting with her long-time crush.

    Wonyoung nodded as an answer, waiting for the frog-like girl to agree. Minjoo was helpless as she watched the younger girl’s puppy eyes pleading for her to agree. In the end, Minju could only sigh as she gave a slight nod. The tall girl clapped her hands excitedly as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter