XIII. Chapter ~ Happy wedding day, love

Be my light in the dark
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                                               

1st November 2008

24th week

 

Jonghyun bit his lip. He was standing in the middle of a room and around him were three men. Minho, Teuk, and Heechul. Minho was helping with a suit, Teuk with a tie and Heechul was commenting everything.

“You look so amazing, Jonghyun!” Heechul grinned and took a photo when Hyun blushed and his tummy.

“I hope… Jinki will love it,” he smiled shyly and they heard a knock.

“Jonghyunnie?” a soft woman’s voice called.

Minho smiled and opened doors when on the wheelchairs came in two ladies. One was Hyun’s grandmother and the other one his mom. Behind them were Donghae and Hyukjae in suits.

“Mommy! Granny!” Jonghyun smiled happily and carefully walked to them when he hugged them tightly.

“You look so good, Hyunnie, so amazing, my beautiful son. I am sure, he would love it too,” his mom smiled and kissed Hyun’s cheeks.

“He has to or I will show him something,” the old lady smirked.

“Granny!” Jonghyun whined and pouted.

“Alright, alright,” Hyun’s grandmother laughed and hugged her grandson.

Jonghyun was pouting but he hugged his grandmother tightly back and squeezed her.

“Thank you so much for coming,” Hyun smiled and Donghae chuckled.

“Your grandmother almost wanted to kick us if we would try to drive slowly,” he shook his head smirking.

Hyun grinned. “I am glad that you made it and I am so glad you came with them, hyungs!” Jonghyun smiled widely and hugged Donghae and Hyukjae tightly.

                                                                                

 

30th August 2008

16th week

 

Jonghyun was painting when Jinki came in and kissed him. "Good afternoon, love, afternoon, son," he smiled and Hyun's tummy.

Jjong chuckled and kissed Jinki back. "Good afternoon big appa, how was your day?" Hyun smiled and made one more on the canvas.

"It was great but I missed you both so much," Jinki sighed and Jjong grinned and put the paintbrush in the water when he hugged Jinki.

"Welcome home," Jonghyun smiled and Jinki his cheeks. “I hope it was my last working Saturday,” Jinki sighed when Jonghyun squeezed him.

“Well, they shouldn’t make you this busy when you have a pregnant boyfriend,” Jonghyun grinned and leaned in Jinki’s hug.

“I was thinking… about our wedding, we can make it this year,” Jinki smiled and Hyun’s cheeks smiling and kissed Hyun’s lips.

Jonghyun stiffened a bit but took Jinki’s hand and leaned against his shoulder. “Wedding… I want to have a wedding among leaves… you know, there are colorful leaves… I want to go through the avenue of trees… when the cherry will let its leaves fall…” Jonghyun smiled shyly when Jinki his cheeks.

“What about the first week of November? Leaves would be down, or falling, I know about one avenue of trees,” Jinki smiled and Hyun’s back.

“It will be lovely, but… won’t it be… um… weird? I can’t see anything… I never saw you… I know how I imagine you in my dreams, but I don’t know if you aren’t…” Jonghyun was stopped by Jinki’s plush lips when Jinki Hyun’s cheeks and smiled.

“Love, please, I love you so much, calm down, I bought the chocolate cake for you,” Jinki ruffled Hyun’s hair.

“CHOCOLATE CAKE?!” Jonghyun squeaked and Jinki laughed. “Better, now, let’s get your chocolate cake, honey,” Jinki laughed, took Jonghyun around his waist, and walked into the kitchen with Jonghyun.

“Okay, so cake then, would you like to have also the cake at the wedding? I mean… chocolate,” Jinki chuckled.

“Mh, white chocolate! And brown… and I don’t know, I wouldn’t mind how it will look… I will mind its taste, taste matters,” Jonghyun smiled when Jinki squeezed him smiling and kissed him deeply when Jonghyun giggled and squeezed Jinki. They ate the cake together and then watched some movies.

As the days passed, Jjong with Jinki were planning their wedding day. They wanted to have it at the stable or close to it. They talked a lot with Sungmin, Wookie, and Yesung. They made up the date, deciding to put it on the first day of November. Jonghyun was so happy.

They started preparing everything. Hyunnie together with Minho, Heechul, Jungsu, and Yesung was making the best details for the wedding day. Jinki let them plan it because he loved the happy sparks which were sparkling in Hyun’s eyes. It was the most beautiful view, after the view of the horse!

They made sure that Hyun’s mum and grandmother will come. They were so much happy and Hyun’s mum was crying because she was so happy. Sungmin called to his friend, he had to be the wedding registrat, his name was Choi Siwon. Siwon was coming every week so he would spend a bit of his time together with the couple. Siwon was amazed by Jonghyun’s story, he respected the painter who was almost acting like he was normal, like he wasn’t blind.

And the most important thing to do was also picking the right rings. They already had the place where they would have to buy the rings. Jonghyun almost argued with Jinki when it came to paying. Jinki wanted to pay the full prize by himself but Jonghyun made his words more powerful. He didn’t want to hear that Jinki will pay for everything. He made even the deal with the shop assistant. Jonghyun was acting so stubbornly, it was cute and Jinki’s heart almost melted by it.

The last things to prepare were food, drinks, finishing the decision about horses and the last few things like decoration and clothes. Jinki’s best man had been decided sooner, Sungmin happily accepted it. Jonghyun couldn’t decide whom he should choose but in the end, he picked Minho who was happy too.

Everything was ready and the first November could come. The baby was growing and healthy, Jonghyun and Jinki were happy because their little baby was making big steps in its life which were still so fragile.

                                                                                

1st November 2008

24th week

Hyun grinned. “I am glad that you made it and I am so glad you came with them, hyungs!” Jonghyun smiled widely and hugged Donghae and Hyukjae tightly.

“Have you thought that we will miss the precious day for our precious dongsaeng? Who is bling bling?!” Hyukjae smiled widely.

“Hyung,” Jonghyun whined.

“Bling bling is!” Donghae teased Jonghyun and pinched his cheeks.

“Jonghyun!” Minho laughed and Hyun whined when Heechul softly pulled his cheek. “You are our precious bling bling!” Heechul smiled and chuckled when he pecked Hyun’s forehead.

“Stop teasing my grandson and go, we want to be for a while with him, you have things to do,” Hyun’s grandmother told when boys laughed, bowed and walked out.

Jonghyun smiled and his granny with mom hugged him again. Jonghyun was wearing a beautiful pearl aqua suit and he had a single blue and white rose in his hand, Jinki gave him it in the morning. Jinki’s clothes were also suited, but a black one. Just now he was being teased by Yesung, Sungmin, and Ryeowook.

“Mommy, do you think, he would really like it?” Jonghyun smiled and his mom squeezed him softly.

“He should, I still watch him and keep an eye on him,” Hyunnie’s grandmother smiled innocently when Hyun whined and his mom sighed. “Mom, give up already on it, Jinki wouldn’t hurt our Jonghyun,” Hyun’s mum smiled and shook her head.

“Yes, he won’t,” Jonghyun smiled and hugged also his granny.

In the morning they all met with Siwon and with guests. Now was Jonghyun hidden before others and waited for the right time. After a little conversation with his mum and grandmother, Heechul with Minho came in. Teuk went outside to see Scara and for rings.

“Have you seen Jinki?” Jonghyun asked shyly when Heechul chuckled.

“I have, I took photos of him, now, if you let me, I will make the memories for you too,” Heechul grinned, ruffled Hyun’s hair and it caused the painter to whine. “Don’t mess my hair!” Jonghyun pouted and Minho fixed him with a laugh.

“Sorry, I couldn’t help myself,” Heechul grinned innocently and looked out. “I will go now, hwaiting!” Heechul smiled, Hyun’s cheek, and went out.

Minho smiled and looked at his precious hyung. “You are really looking amazing, hyung, I am so happy for you, you even can’t imagine it,” Minho hugged Jonghyun who blinked in surprise but smiled and hugged Minho tightly back.

“Thank you, Minho… I even can’t believe this is my day,” Jonghyun smiled when Minho pinched his cheek.

“Ya!” Hyun pouted. “Do you believe now?” Minho laughed.

“Yes, but you didn’t have to do it!”

“I love doing it,” Minho grinned and squeezed Hyunnie’s cheeks when the painter giggled after a while and they were talking and watching as the ceremony was slowly beginning.

Soon Minho got the sign, offered his hand to Jonghyun who accepted it and they slowly walked out. Every pair of eyes was watching them. Jonghyun walked normally though inside him it was like during the biggest war.

“Hyung, don’t worry, you will have it soon done,” Minho whispered and squeezed Hyun’s hand.

“I am trying, but it i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter