XXII. Chapter ~ Just one perfect day

Be my light in the dark
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello sweethearts! I finally got strenght for finishing this chapter, I think that soon will be something amaziing~ ♥ Enjoy this chapter!

15th September 2009

 7 months

The time was slowly flying. In September Kibummie was happily looking around whenever Jinki and Jonghyun went on a small walk with him and Scara as well. Today, it was also a special day because Kibum could talk more.

“Appa! Hííí!” Kibum giggled and pointed his small finger at Jjong who was chuckling. “What does appa have, Bummie?” he asked while eating yogurt and carefully feeding Bummie. “Is it a yogurt?” he asked him softly. “Yogogo!” Kibum giggled pouting and crawled on Hyun’s lap when Jjong blinked in surprise.

“Oh honey,” Hyun chuckled and bit his lip, he then found Kibum’s cheek and kissed him.

Today they were alone for the almost whole day, Minho had to leave very early in the morning and so did Jinki. No one from family or friends could come – or so he thought it – but Jonghyun didn’t mind it though in some situations he just panicked.

“Don’t you want to sleep, Bummie?” Jjong smiled softly when he was feeding Kibum with yogurt, it was a special yogurt for babies.

“Nuuuuu,” Kibum squeaked and sputtered. “No? Okay, no sleeping, but aren’t you hungry?” Hyun chuckled and cuddled Kibum.

He was feeling a bit bored and didn’t have any idea what he could do. With a kid it was hard to paint or work when he was blind, it wasn’t like he didn’t like Kibum, he loved his son, but also had probably a small crisis. He needed someone to be with, being blind was making him more stressed while taking care of his seven-month-old son. Sure, before Jjong had a bit more time to paint, it depended if he had an occasion to do it. But now it was less and less.

“Hyunnie! I am here!” suddenly Jjong heard Heechul’s voice when Scara growled a bit and looked at the door where appeared Heechul. “Oh… hyung, what are you doing here?” Jonghyun blinked in surprise and placed the empty bottle of yogurt beside him and with a cloth, he wiped Kibum’s face.

“I ended in my work so I could visit my precious dongsaeng with his precious baby,” Hee chuckled. “And I also brought some groceries, have you eaten?” he asked and unpacked things that he bought and placed it in cupboards and also into the small cold room where were vegetables and fruits.

“I did, Minho was here for lunch, it was just a quick visit from him in his own house,” Jjong smiled a bit and Kibum’s head. “Good! Do you want to go for a walk? Or should I go alone with Bummie so you could rest or paint?” Hee grinned and hugged Jjong from behind when he made faces at Kibum who laughed and squeaked again. “Shiii!” He giggled.

“Am I ajusshi? Heechul Ajusshi? Your favorite ajusshi, right?” Hee laughed and Kibum squeaked again giggling. “Hyung, you don’t have to do that, I don’t want to take any advantage of you, you should go home and rest,” Hyun sighed when Hee blinked and took Hyun by his chin looking into Jjong’s eyes deeply. “Are you sad? Stressed? Talk to me,” Hee asked being a bit afraid.

“I... No… really no, don’t worry, hyung,” Jjong tried to smile at least a bit, pretending that everything is fine. “Jonghyun-ah, I have known you since you moved here, I can read in your face that something is troubling you,” Heechul sighed and Hyun’s head.

“W-well… I… I have no idea what to do… when someone is here they can look over Kibummie. I love him but sometimes I get just bored from everything… nothing is making me happy when I can’t see… I also have to have him close to me. I can’t paint with him when I am alone but I don’t want to disturb anyone with me,” Jonghyun sighed and rubbed his cheek.

“Ah, Hyunnie, I am sorry to hear that, we can help you anytime, you don’t disturb us, what about my mum coming here when we can’t? Or we can talk to the headmaster of the home where your mum and grandmum are, you can be there till someone will always pick you up,” Heechul smiled.

“Um… hyung… still I don’t think it is the right thing to do,” Jjong sighed and Heechul took a phone texting a quick emergency text message to Jinki that he will take Jonghyun to the stable.

“Hyunnie, I will take you somewhere, alright? Let’s change clothes! And also Bummie, we will go by my car,” Heechul smiled Hyun’s cheek. “W-where do you want to go?” Jjong blinked. “Won’t tell, go go,” Heechul grinned and texted Yesung if they were home and if he can bring Jjong along with Kibum.

“We will be happy! Wookie and Sungie can take care of Bummie and we three can go on a ride!”

Heechul smiled happily and helped Jonghyun with Kibum. Also, he had to feed Scara and let her go out into the garden so the dog wouldn’t be home alone. He also checked her water bowls and then Jjong locked the house. Kibummie was dressed in nice clothes and Hyunnie had just his black trousers, blue T-Shirt, and purple jacket. Heechul set the car safety seat and fixed it.

“Do you want to sit at the back with Bummie, Hyunnie?” Hee smiled and Hyun’s cheek. “I will,” he smiled softly and nodded when he sat next to Kibum and Heechul closed the door when he saw that Jinki is calling him.

He took a deep breath and picked it up. “Hello, Jinki,” he smiled. “Hello hyung, what is happening?” Jinki asked nervously. “Nothing much, just Jjongie got bored and maybe sad that he can’t spend time painting, doing the thing he loves so much, but he loves Bummie and also doesn’t want to disturb us all from our work. But don’t worry, I will take him to horses, just don’t tell him that I told it to you,” Heechul sighed.

“Ah… it hurts me when he feels this way… maybe we have to ask Eunhyuk and Donghae if he couldn’t take more times his grandma and mum more time,” Jinki sighed too. “I also suggested that we will take him there and then pick him up… but he still thinks that we will be disturbed by him, Jinki, our Jjongie is just a lot of different from us,” Heechul bit his lip and looked at the car window behind which he saw Jjong who was giggling over something with Bummie.

“It is hard… thank you hyung for taking care of them, I will think about the best solution, maybe we can already change Bummie’s day’s timetable a bit,” Jinki sighed. “I think Bummie didn’t have his afternoon sleep…” Heechul thought loudly. “Even if he did, Hyunnie is always napping… ah I will probably just take a day off once a week or work from home. I- ah… have to go, thank you once again, Hee hyung, take care and see you soon!” Jinki had to quickly close the call.

Heechul smiled softly and put his phone back in his pocket then he got on the driver’s seat. “What happened? It took you a bit longer, hyungie,” Jjong asked curiously. “I got a call, don’t worry, we can go,” Heechul chuckled and started the car when Bummie squeaked. “Blmmm!” he giggled. “Are we going brm brm, Kibummie?” Heechul laughed and started the car driving to the stable.

“I hope you had a very tasty lunch, drink enough, and got a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter