XX. Chapter ~ Two months, one year and twenty-six! Happy birthday & Anniversary, babe ♥

Be my light in the dark
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Takes a long breath* 

I planned to make it long. 

And I made it! 

Sometimes I will just give you a small parts of going throught months, like getting a second shot of vaccine~ 

A lot is coming but first, I need to finish my two stories I am doing for summerofshinee2021 ♥

But don't worry! I won't let you wait!

Enjoy this chapter a lot! I made it for you! Already twentieth chapter and this story is close to being long over 100 000 words!

(Anyway, this summer I am very active with this story, riiight! ♥)

2nd April 2009

2 months

Kibum was on a warm carpet laying and watching with a happy smile Jonghyun, the small baby didn’t know that his appa is blind, if he was told it, he wouldn’t understand it. Scara was next to them watching them both. Bummie squeaked and moved his legs a bit. He wanted his dad’s attention.

“Kibummie,” Jjong chuckled and Kibum’s cheek. “Wiii!” Bummie squeaked again and hummed watching Jonghyun. Then he giggled cutely squeaking again.

“Are you excited, my baby? Today you are two months old!” Hyun smiled happily Bummie’s tummy. “Iiii!” Bummie squeaked again giggling.

“Someone is so happy here,” Hyun laughed and carefully turned Kibum on his tummy. “Do you like it?” Hyun smiled and Kibum squeaked happily trying to lift his head a bit.

It was warm Thursday, Jinki was in the work and Minho was just making lunch.

“Hyungie, you can come here, lunch is being served,” Minho called.

“Right, right,” Hyun chuckled, picked Bummie up very carefully in his arms.

“Wiiiii!” Kibum squeaked and Jonghyun laughed, he walked to the kitchen being followed by Scara.

“Did you prepared for Bummie his bottle?” Hyun asked smiling. “Sure, hyung, I won’t ever forget,” Minho smiled. “It’s good that Jinki installed cameras in the house, he can see every moment and you will have it like a memory,” Minho smiled and Jonghyun softly placed Bummie in his crib.

“A memory? For what…” Hyun sighed but then smiled again when Minho hugged him. “Hyung… please,” Minho whispered and Kibum sobbed.

Jonghyun blinked. “Sorry,” he smiled a bit and kissed Kibummie giving him a bear toy.

It was a plush toy he got from Heechul when he was born. Bummie squeaked humming and looked at toys that were part of the crib.

“He is so cute,” Minho smiled and sat on the chair. “He has the best genes, he has to be cute,” Jjongie giggled sitting on his chair as well.

“Sure, he does,” Minho laughed and Jonghyun chuckled, touched the desk of the table. He found chopsticks and smiled softly. “Eat well, Min,” Hyun smiled softly.

“Eat well, my amazing hyungie,” Minho his cheek and Jjong chuckled eating. “Jinki will have to work on videos from cameras. There would be a lot,” Jjong smirked. “He has to make cuts every day, at least during the night are cameras off,” Minho chuckled and Hyun finished eating soon.

“So delicious, Minho. I love your dishes,” Jjong smiled widely. “I’m glad that you like it, eat a lot,” Minho chuckled. “Nuh, I can’t, besides, I’m exercising, I want to get my weight back,” Hyun smiled softly.

“You? Nah, hyung, you are so slim and tiny. I am sure that you are too fragile, Jinki should wrap you in a bubble foil,” Minho smirked.

“Ya!” Hyun slapped Minho’s shoulder and Scara barked at Minho.

“Watch out your mouth, young man, my guardian has sharp teeth,” Hyun smirked and stretched himself a bit.

“Ah! That’s unfair!” Minho whined chuckling.

Hyun smirked, carefully got up, and got closer to Bummie who giggled when he saw his appa. “Oh baby, you aren’t sleeping?” Hyun smiled softly, kissed Kibum, and his cheek.

“I will take Bummie for a walk,” Hyun smiled. “You can go with me, I will go on my shift to the hospital and Hee hyung will join you, you can visit Jinki, if you want to,” Minho smiled.

“Sure! Ah, do you think that he already had lunch?” Jonghyun pouted. “It is noon, I suppose he has the pause at one, we have time. You want to bring him lunch?” Minho smiled.

“Yes!” Hyun smiled happily. “His co-workers know about us and my disability, though they don’t know what I do for a living,” Hyun smiled.

“That’s nice, Hyunnie hyung, I will text Heechul and we can go,” Minho winked.

“I will get Bummie ready,” Hyun winked. “Ppalli!” Minho chuckled.

Kibum squeaked, Hyun, fed him too, waited for Kibum’s burp, and then walked into the Kibum’s room with Scara. With the doggie’s help, he dressed Kibum up. Hyun changed his clothes as well and took his white stick. Minho came into the bedroom with pieces of stuff that Scara as the service dog needed. He put it on her and chuckled when Scara softly barked at him.

“So we are ready to go. Did you prepare Jinki’s lunch?” Hyun smiled and walked to the corridor and hall where was the pram.

Hyun fixed Bummie and his cheek.

“I did, don’t worry, Hyunnie. And have you changed his diapers?” Minho smiled. “Sure! Don’t worry,” Hyun winked.

“Now, I realize… Why do I have my white stick?” Hyun shook his head and Minho laughed. “Well, I have no idea, you have me, Scara, and later Chul,” Minho chuckled.

“True,” Hyun chuckled and put the stick on the cupboard taking on his shoes.

Minho smiled and opened the door for Hyunnie with Bummie. Hyun took Scara’s leash and softly pulled the pram in front. Bummie was watching rattles which he saw and squeaked.

“He loves his rattles,” Minho laughed locking the door and the gate. “Do you have your keys, hyung?” Minho asked.

“He is so cutie boy and yes, don’t worry, I have them always,” Hyun smiled patting his pocket.

“Oh, good,” Minho chuckled.

The walk took them about twenty minutes. In front of the hospital, they met Heechul. “Awwwh, here are my cuties!” he giggled, hugged Jjong, Scara, and looked at Bummie who was sleeping.

“Right, right, take care, hyung, Jinki should have lunch soon, don’t miss it, and don’t get lost,” Minho smirked chuckling. “Nah, we aren’t amateurs,” Hee smirked.

“Ya! Let’s go,” Hyun chuckled, waved at Minho, and walked pulling the pram in front of him. “Can I help you?” Heechul giggled, Hyun, chuckled, nodded, and made a bit of place for Heechul who happily joined him.

“How was your day at work, hyung?” Hyun smiled and Scara when the dog bumped the head at Hyun’s hand. “Ah, it was long but also good, I am happy that Kang changed me, I had a lot of twelve hours shifts,” Heechul chuckled and Hyun’s back.

“Ah, I see, at least you have Kang and you can be with me!” Jjong giggled. “Yes, with my precious dongsaeng,” Heechul smirked laughing but stopped because they had to cross the road.

As the green light for them was on, they crossed the road and did so again three times before they were in front of the building where Jinki was working. They got in and made a way to the reception.

“Good afternoon, how can I help you?” the young receptionist smiled at both men and was a bit surprised when she saw Scara and the pram.

“Good afternoon, I am Kim Lee Jonghyun, we are going to meet Kim Lee Jinki, I am his husband and I can meet him here… is he free to get in the guest’s room?” Hyun smiled after bowing softly. “Oh, I am sorry, I am new here and yes, I will call him, he has a meeting right now, but you can wait in the guest’s room, Mr. Kim Lee, sir will be there as soon as possible,” the receptionist smiled.

“Thank you very much,” Hyun smiled. “Don’t you need help?” the receptionist smiled not being sure if Heechul knows the right way. “It’s okay, I will lead us, thank you very much for your kindness,” Heechul smiled, bowed, and with Hyunnie, Scara, and the pram they got in the elevator, went in the right floor, and then got in the guest’s room which was Jinki’s, he could meet here his family or friends.

“Will you help me to get lunch on the table?” Hyun smiled. “Oh and have you eaten?” he added.

“I will, Hyunnie, and yes, I have eaten, we had lunch in our small kitchen,” Heechul smiled and helped Jonghyun with placing plates and glasses on the table with lunch.

Jinki ended exactly before one o’clock. His secretary told him that he has his husband waiting in the guest’s room. He was so much surprised but also happy, he quickly made his way to the room.

“You came! Hyunnie! My love!” Jinki smiled happily when he entered the room and Jjong turned from Bummie who was still sleeping without being disturbed. “I did, surprise!” Hyun giggled and Jinki pulled him in a tight hug.

“I didn’t expect… but wait,” Jinki blinked looking at the table and at Heechul who was grinning. “Oh… hello hyung… you brought lunch?” Jinki smiled happily.

“Yes, lunch only for my husband, we all ate and I had an idea about going to you,” Hyun giggled. “I hope you don’t mind it,” he blinked.

“I would be an idiot, if I would mind it,” Jinki smiled. “Ya, be nice in front of our baby,” Hyun smirked and squeezed Jinki in his hug.

“Sure, sure, I am sorry,” Jinki chuckled and sat down. “I will go for some cakes in the café, take your time,” Heechul smiled.

“Yes hyungie, thank you very much,” Jjong smiled and sat next to Jinki when Heechul left the room.

“How long can you be here?” Jjong smiled. “I have a pause till two o’clock, I have today a long tiring day, baby, I won’t get back home till five o’clock,” Jinki sighed and squeezed Jonghyun.

“Oh my love, I hope it gets better, eat now, we will wait for you,” Jonghyun smiled and his thighs. “I am happy that you came,” Jinki smiled, kissed Hyun, and started eating.

Jjong smiled but when he heard a soft sob, he got up and took Bummie from the pram, took the bottle, and fed Bummie. “He didn’t finish his bottle for lunch, probably hungry thanks to it,” Hyun chuckled.

“Oh, I see,” Jinki chuckled finishing his meal. When he did so, Hyunnie carefully gave Jinki Kibum and stretched.

“Wii!” Bummie smiled happily when he saw Jinki after burping. “He is squeaking today a lot,” Jonghyun laughed.

“Oh, really? He is so talkative like his Jongie appa,” Jinki chuckled and Hyun smirked. “Sure, Jongie appa is the best, right, Kibummie,” Hyun smiled and Kibum’s head when the baby squeaked again and snuggled in his swaddle blanket closer to Jinki.

“Ah, you both are so cute,” Jinki smiled happily, kissed Hyun and Bum.

Scara was under the table sleeping. Heechul came right after thirty minutes, they talked, ate cakes and soon Jinki had to go. Jonghyun and Heechul said goodbye to Jinki, Hyun hugged him tightly and Jinki squeezed firstly Bummie in his arms before really leaving the guest’s room though he wanted to stay longer.

“Jinki was happy that we came,” Hyun smiled happily. “He was, it was the best idea you had!” Heechul chuckled, hugged Jjong, and helped him with packing things.

“You are saying it like I have no good ideas, hyung,” Hyun snorted. “I have to stop by Jungsu, I need to go in my atelier, you can go home, I don’t want to make you wait for me, I have a big canvas there waiting for me and while Bummie will sleep, I will paint,” Jjong smiled when they left the building, Kibummie was slowly falling asleep again.

“Oh, I can take him for the walk if you want to, with Jungsu,” Heechul smiled and Scara, the dog was led by Heechul.

“I don’t want to disturb you with it,” Jonghyun sighed and blinked smiling. “You don’t disturb me,” Heechul his back.

“Alright then… if you want you can go,” Hyun smiled softly. “Nice!” Heechul giggled happily and led them to the big hall, it was a community center where Jjong had his vernissages and on the upper floor also his big studio, Jinki knew it there, it was the place where they met.

Jungsu saw them from the window so he walked out and greeted them both. Hyunnie told his hyungs where they will find a bottle with milk in case that Kibummie would be awakened by hunger. Then Jungsu helped Hyun who walked into his studio with Scara. After that, Hyunnie was alone in his studio just with Scara, he took his coat off and started orienting in his studio and also found his things.

From the fridge, Hyunnie took a bottle of juice, drank, and started painting. He knew that boys would take Bummie for the walk… maybe about two hours? Bummie would need soon something to eat, they could feed him but Hyunnie knew that his son is really Hyun’s needy just like Jinki. Scara was watching Jonghyun and when he needed help, his dog was right by his side. And really, Jjong was painting till four o’clock just when Jungsu came in with crying Kibum.

“Someone needs quickly his appa!” Teuk chuckled and Hyun washed his hands. “Ah Bummie, I am right here!” Hyun smiled and opened his arms.

Teuk laughed and helped Hyun with Kibum. Also handed him the bottle with milk. Hyun smiled softly and started feeding Bummie. “He got hungry a while ago, Heechul’s mum met us and wanted to help us with feeding, but no no, Kibummie didn’t want to eat! But now, when he is with his appa, he is suddenly so hungry! But I swear! We didn’t make him starved!” Teuk pouted and Hyun laughed. “I believe you, I think it is because he loves me or he is so much after me needed,” Hyun chuckled grinning.

“It is possible, you had him in your tummy for months and also spent a lot of times with him,” Teuk smiled. “And where is Hee hyungie?” Jjong smiled softly.

“Heechul had to go with his mum, she wanted to go shopping. He says hi to you,” Teuk smiled and ruffled Hyun’s hair.

“Thank you,” Hyun grinned and kissed Kibum, smiled, and leaned him against his shoulder when Bummie burped along.

“Ohoho!” Hyun laughed and kissed Bummie when suddenly he heard a beep. Jjong smiled and took his phone pressing one button.

“Hey, hyung! I know you are probably painting or sleeping, I hope you both are well, I will come at six o’clock, don’t worry about food, I will come with ramyeon and salmon with rice and vegetables! My mum visited me and told me to brought it home to you! Bye for now, love you, Minho!”

“Oh, he is so sweet,” Hyun chuckled and put his phone back in the pocket. “So carrying, do you want to go home?” Teuk smiled. “I think that I will, I finished the work anyway, it just needs to cool and the next month on the vernissage in Incheon would be my four works, I have just to finish the work I have left home,” Hyun nodded and softly placed Kibum in his pram.

“You worked a lot, Hyunnie,” Teuk smiled and hugged his dongsaeng. “I will walk you home,” he added.

“Alright, thank you… and um… hyung?” Jjong blinked and Teuk his cheek. “Yes?”

“What do you think that I should give to Jinki for our year anniversary, I know it is just the anniversary of our day becoming a thing… but we didn’t celebrate month’s anniversary so I thought that a year is a good reason for celebration,” Hyun smiled blushing.

“Oh! That is a good idea… what about some spa? On weekend and you both? You both would get massages,” Teuk smiled softly when Hyunnie was slowly moving the pram front and back to make Bummie asleep. “Um… but what about Kibummie? He still needs me, hyung,” Hyun sighed.

“I can try to give you a good contact in the spa where they allow you to bring a six-month-old baby and Kibummie is going to be six months in August, right? So if you would book it for August or even July, it won’t be bad. There are also some babysitters so if you would be on some procedures, they will take care of Bummie,” Leeteuk winked smiling because Jonghyun couldn’t see his wink thought he could feel it in Teuk’s words.

“Well… if it would be like that, then it would be fine! Can you then do it for me?” Hyun smiled softly. “Sure, in two days you can expect it,” Teuk smiled and hugged Jjong who smiled happily and hugged his hyung back.

“Thank you very much, it means a lot. Now, let’s go?” Hyun smiled. “Let’s go,” Teuk chuckled when they both left the community center, Jungsu locked it and walked Hyunnie with Scara and Bummie in the pram home, then they said goodbyes and Hyunnie entered the house which was dark, just like was dark the world for Jjong.

“Here we are,” Hyun whispered and smiled, he slowly took off his coat, took a box from Jinki’s lunch in the kitchen, and then Bummie.

Not wanting to wake him up, Jjong undressed Bummie in fewer clothes and placed him in Bummie’s crib. Then Hyunnie could tidy up a bit and get in his working room, where he touched everything and placed a new canvas next to the work which was still in progress but Jjong planned to finish it soon. He took a paintbrush, touched his work, smiled, placed on it new things to make him sure where he ended and how it is going, and then started painting.

“Hyunnie, love?”

Jjong placed the paintbrush when he heard Jinki’s voice after some minutes, it could be thirty? Jjong really didn’t know.

“I am here! Bummie is sleeping in the bedroom,” Jonghyun smiled and washed his hands, after that he walked in the direction from where he thought that he heard a voice.

Jinki was right in front of him and hugged him tightly. “My Hyunnie, I missed you a lot,” Jinki whispered. “I missed you too a lot, Minho texted, he will bring ramyeon with salmon, rice, and vegetables, his mum gave it to him,” Hyun chuckled.

“Ow, that is nice from him!” Jinki chuckled, he already was undressed just in a shirt and jeans. “What were you doing, honey?” Jinki smiled and Hyun’s cheek. “Painting, painting and painting, I want to make a good appearance in Incheon, it has been a long time, but just four works would get there and would be put in the auction,” Hyun smiled and sat on the couch.

But as soon as he sat down, they heard sobbing. “Oh no,” Jjong pouted. “I will take care of him, don’t worry,” Jinki smiled and kissed Hyun’s cheek. “Okay, love,” Hyun smiled.

Jinki kissed his forehead and walked into the bedroom where Bummie was sobbing. “Bummie, Jinki appa is here, don’t worry baby,” Jinki smiled, picked Bummie up, and kissed his son’s cheeks. “You are our big boy, right?” Jinki smiled and Bummie hummed squeaking softly.

“So you aren’t hungry? You just wanted attention? You little!” Jinki grinned and Kibum wanted to touch his hair. “No no, I know what you want to do, but I won’t allow, you would pull my hair… just Jonghyunnie appa can pull them, you know?” Jinki winked chuckling and Bummie squeaked, actually, Jinki was glad that his small son didn’t understand him, not yet.

Jinki came back in the living room, Jjong was on the couch, and… what? Jinki blinked and Hyun’s cheek. He was peacefully sleeping on the couch hugging the pillow. Jinki chuckled and smiled softly, Hyunnie was just so tired. Jinki placed Bummie in his crib which was in the living room, picked up Jjong carefully in his arms, and walked into the bedroom where he slowly and softly put Jjong on the bed and covered him with the blanket. Jjong whined and hugged another pillow and his plushie toy mumbled something and was still sleeping. Jinki grinned but adored his husband so much.

Jinki then walked back to Bummie, took a plushie toy, and played with Kibum who was giggling and squeaking. When Jinki took him out from the crib in his arms, Bummie squeaked more and snuggled closer to Jinki. Scara was watching them and also walked closer. Kibum looked at her and lifted his small hand pointing at the dog.

“It is Scara, right? Is it doggie?” Jinki smiled and let Scara go closer when Bummie squeaked and touched the dog’s head and pulled a bit of fur, but Scara was calm, Jinki gave her a treat and softly helped her from a small pain that could come from Kibum’s hold.

“You can’t do that, baby,” Jinki chuckled and kissed his son, walked in the bathroom, and washed Kibum’s hands and also his, then they got in the bedroom and laid down on the bed with Kibum on his chest. Jinki was smiling and Kibum’s back who was happy that he has his both appas so close.

Jjong was sleeping even at the time when Minho came back. Jinki greeted him, Kibum was again in his crib sleeping because he fell asleep on Jinki’s chest. “Do you have any plans for Hyun’s birthday?” Minho whispered looking at the bedroom’s door and then back at Jinki.

“I do, I already started planning and calling… I want to bring Hyunnie to the stable after a long time, Sungmin’s friend is visiting Korea because of some show with one of his Andalusian gelding, he is so precious, so much beautiful, and also so calm and lovely. I hope that you and your family are counting on coming. There would be a big celebration, you know, it is also our relationship anniversary,” Jinki smiled softly.

“Oh, nice! Would you go to the waterfall?” Minho smiled. “I don’t think so, but Hyunnie can ride Moon in the outside riding-hall and we can watch him, when Bummie will be older, they can ride together,” Jinki smiled happily.

“I would be a bit more careful about that,” Minho blinked. “Sure, it would be dangerous… just a bit and for a while when I will be watching them from close,” Jinki nodded smiling.

Minho smiled and prepared dinner. It was the right time, around half past six Jjong came into the kitchen yawning. “Hyung, hi, you were sleeping like Sleeping Beauty!” Minho laughed and hugged his hyung. “I had a long tiring day,” Hyun pouted chuckling.

“Yes, Hyunnie was painting a lot,” Jinki chuckled. “How you can know it?” Hyun pouted more. “Your shirt says so. And also you told it to me before you fell asleep,” Jinki laughed.

“Ah… ,” Hyun muttered and shook his head.

“Be glad that Bummie can’t hear you,” Jinki smirked and kissed Hyun. “It would be horrible if Kibum’s first word would be ,” Jinki laughed. “Mh, that would…” Hyun shivered.

“Anyway, have you two decided how do you want to be called?” Minho chuckled looking at both of his hyungs. “We didn’t discuss it, we will see,” Jinki smiled and Jonghyun nodded smiling. “It’s still the time,” Hyun smiled and sat down on the chair.

Minho chuckled nodding. They wished for good meals and then slowly ate. It was delicious and Hyun was eating happily. He really did a lot of work today and he felt still a bit tired. Soon, Minho went to sleep because he had a tiring day as well, he was still living with both husbands though he had already been told that he can find something his but no… Jonghyun wanted to have his precious dongsaeng still close to him. At night they all slept peacefully just feeding Kibummie when the small boy wanted to make his parents busy.

8th April 2009

The morning seemed to be normal. Jjong woke up at six o’clock because Bummie was crying. He took a bottle and made a slow way to the crib, he caref

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter