V. Chapter ~ Happy birthday

Be my light in the dark
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BE READY! THEIR FIRST SWEET KISS IS HERE! (Omg 5704 words, hehe I did my best!) 

Enjoy this chapter ♥ I put so much at doing it, my heart, my smile, my everything ♥

8th April 2008 Happy birthday to you

March passed quickly. During the whole month, Jinki was with Jonghyun. They were together every day. Jonghyun enjoyed every day with Jinki. They became good friends. Jonghyun also wasn’t that much scared of using his white stick. Scara also had her harness. 

Jinki was preparing his big surprise for Jonghyun. He couldn’t wait for giving Jjong a very beautiful day. It took him a long time, but he didn’t say anything to Minho as he wanted to make it secretly. Minho will know it but later. Jinki, fortunately, had the best friends who helped him a lot. He prepared a really best program. Just for them both. 

Jonghyun didn’t know that Jinki knows about his birth date. He forgot to tell it, but why he should tell? Jinki could ask him, but the birthday wasn’t that much important. The most important were days when Jonghyun was with Jinki. For sure, Jonghyun was also every weekend with his grandmother and his mum. They talked a lot but Jonghyun still didn’t tell them about Jinki. 

And when Jonghyun’s big day came, Jinki had his day off and Minho was as always in the kitchen preparing breakfast for him and Jonghyun. Jinki should come before lunch. It was a big surprise for Jjong. The painter didn’t know that Jinki had a day off. 

“Happy birthday, Jonghyunnie!” Minho smiled widely when Jonghyun walked into the kitchen. 

“Thank you, Minho,” Jonghyun smiled and hugged Minho. 

“I will take you to your mum and grandmother on Friday, is that good?” Minho smiled. 

“Yes, it’s fine, thank you very much,” Jonghyun smiled and Minho gave him a cupcake. 

“The cupcake for you, I have also a gift for you,” Minho smiled widely. 

“Minho, I told you that you don’t have to give me anything,” Jonghyun sighed and sat down. 

“I have a new paintbrush for you, it is better for holding, and also new colors, it is the gift from me and Leeteuk and Heechul,” Minho smiled. 

“Thank you, it is very nice,” Jonghyun smiled and took his cupcake and coffee carefully. 

Minho smiled, Jonghyun’s head and looked at the clock, and then his phone. He had a new message. It was from Jinki. He would come at nine o’clock before Minho will go to his work. 

“Are you working from later hours today?” Jonghyun asked, Minho always walked to his work later when Hyunnie had a birthday. 

“Yes, I have from one o’clock,” Minho smiled and kissed Jonghyun’s cheek. 

“Okay, good,” Jonghyun smiled and finished his breakfast when Scara came to him and cuddled with him. 

Minho smiled and Jonghyun walked to his mini-studio where he started painting. Soon Minho’s phone buzzed softly against the table. Minho blinked but walked to get the door when he opened it and Jinki stood there. 

“Hello, I hope that I am not late,” Jinki blinked. 

“Oh, hyung, I am glad that you are here, come in, Jonghyun doesn’t know that you will come,” Minho smirked and Jinki smiled widely but walked in. 

“I am very pleased… I hope that Jonghyun is not afraid of horses, I forgot to ask,” Jinki rubbed his nape. 

“He loves them, he loves every animal,” Minho smiled. “But I don’t know how he will react,” he added shaking his head. 

“It’s okay, I will ask him when we will be there, my friend has a stable, where is Jjong?” Jinki smiled and Scara came to them barking. 

“Oh you little cutie doggie,” Jinki chuckled, kneeled, and Scara. 

Scara barked happily but ran away. Minho just smiled and showed Jinki the direction where Hyunnie was. Jinki understood it. He walked slowly to the mini-studio where Jjong was. He was singing quietly and his whole attention was on the painting on which he was working. When he heard footsteps, he stopped, cleaned the paintbrush, and turned in the direction. 

“Minho, what do you need?” he smiled and dog’s head. 

“I want to take you out, if you would like to go with me,” Jinki smiled and Jonghyun gasped. 

“J-Jinki? W-what are you… doing here?” he blinked but shivered a bit. 

“I want to spend your big day with you,” Jinki smiled. 

“How… do you know?” Jjong asked and bit his lip. 

“Well, I asked Minho, because you said you will have a birthday soon… I wanted to prepare something for you,” Jinki smiled and walked closer to Jonghyun when he hugged him tightly. 

"Will you come with me? I promise you that you will like it and nothing bad is going to happen, I'm sure that you'll enjoy it," Jinki Jjong's back who sniffed a bit. 

"I would love that... I never had been anywhere since that accident," he whispered. 

"We can go now, Jonghyunnie, I am pretty sure that you are going to enjoy it, just take on some comfortable jeans and shirt, alright?" Jinki smiled and ruffled younger man's hair. 

"Can you... pick it up for me?" Jonghyun asked shyly. 

"Sure, I can," Jinki smiled and hugged Jonghyun's waist when they walked to the bedroom and Jinki looked for comfortable clothes. 

He knew very well which one he should choose. He also had good comfortable jeans and a shirt. The weather was nice but still, he also chose a sweatshirt. He also had his sweatshirt. He gave it to Hyunnie who took it on and Jinki gave Hyun also his white stick. 

"We can take Scara with us, is she used to be closer to you without a leash?" Jinki smiled. 

"Yes, she is... she is trained at all… where are we going?" Jjong asked and put on his sunglasses as well when they walked to the front door where Minho was waiting. 

"Enjoy your day, hyungie," Minho smiled and hugged the shorter man who punched his shoulder a bit. 

"I should be one who would tell Jinki my birthday," he joked but hugged Minho tightly back with quiet thank you. 

After a while Jinki, Scara and Jonghyun were inside the car and Jinki was driving them somewhere. He put a CD played on and smiled at Jonghyun. 

"It’s secret where are we going… but it’s a very nice place… Are you excited? I hope that you'll like it," Jinki smiled. 

"I am curious... but also afraid... you know, I never was far away from my home... is this far?" He bit his lip. 

"Don't worry, this is just closer to Suwon, between Seoul and Suwon," Jinki smiled and looked at Scara, but then at the road. 

"It's a bit far," Jonghyun pouted. 

"Not so much, trust me," Jinki chuckled. 

He had butterflies in his stomach. Jinki couldn't wait for the younger boy's reaction. He did his best job and he believed that everything will work well. Soon Jinki turned his car and they came closer to a really big area. 

"You can open the window, maybe you will get it..." Jinki smiled and Jonghyun's cheek. Jjong blinked but his hand slowly searched for the button on the door. 

When he found it and turned the window down, he gasped... in the car was blowing fresh air and he could hear the sound which he heard so many years ago. 

"J-Jinki..." Jonghyun stammered. 

"I hope that you wouldn't be disappointed... I saw in some of your paintings animals, especially horses... I thought that this will be a great day for you," Jinki smiled and stopped the car in a car place. 

"I... this is my dream... I just wish... I could see them..." he sniffed and Scara whined when her owner sobbed more. 

"Oh, Jongie, please, don't cry, I promise you that we can come here whenever you would like to," Jinki smiled and hugged shorter man but got out of the car and opened passenger's door and also the back door. 

Then he took Hyun's hand and pulled him carefully out when he hugged him tightly. 

"This is not everything... we are going on a ride..." Jinki smiled and squeezed Jonghyun. 

"R-ride? M-me? H-how?" Jjong shivered and Jinki wiped his tears. 

"Shsh... yes, you and me, you will have a very kind horse," Jinki kissed his forehead and Jonghyun blushed. 

"We both are going to have paint horses, you know, how they look like?" Jinki smiled. 

"Yes... colorful horses..." Jonghyun smiled a bit. 

From the stable walked out two men. Black-haired one and blond-haired one, they smiled and Jinki smiled as well. 

"Hyunnie, my friends are running this stable and here they are... I will introduce you to each other, alright?" Jinki smiled and Jonghyun shivered a bit, but he nodded. 

"Don't worry, they won't do anything to you," Jinki whispered, but turned to the men. 

"Hello, hyungs, nice to meet you, thank you for this once more, here is Jonghyun," Jinki smiled and Jonghyun bowed. 

"Hyunnie, in front of you, is Sungmin hyung and next to him on the right is Yesung hyung, in the stable is sometimes also Ryeowook, but he is ill now... there are also some workers but these three are my friends…" Jinki smiled. 

"N-nice to meet you," Jonghyun smiled.

Yesung smiled and carefully hugged Jonghyun. Sungmin giggled when he saw Jonghyun’s expression.

“It’s Yesung, he loves hugging people, sorry for him, he is like Ryeowook,” he laughed.

“Hey, I just like to meet new people, I really adore you, Jonghyun, Jinki talked about you before how much good painter you are and now when we know about you more, oh my god, you are so good!” 

Yesung patted Hyun’s back when the youngest boy blinked but smiled.

“I… thank you hyung,” he blushed and Yesung squeezed him a bit.

“No need to thank me,” Yesung smiled and Sungmin hugged Jonghyun as well.

“Sungmin hyung, your scent is like raspberry and Yesung’s hyung like blueberry,” Jonghyun blinked but smiled and both men giggled.

“Woah, it is amazing, I have a shampoo which is blueberry’s flavor,” Yesung smiled widely.

“I told you, you shouldn’t think over Jonghyun badly, he is very good,” Jinki smiled.

“Alright, you can go now, Moon and Blue are waiting for you in their stalls, their pieces of stuff are there as well,” Sungmin smiled. 

“Well thank you,” Jinki smiled and took from the trunk some pieces of stuff which he would put into the satchel which would be behind the saddle.

“And… horses are used to blind people?” Jonghyun asked and left his white stick inside the car.

“Moon will be your guardian, trust him,” Sungmin smiled.

“Oh, and we shouldn’t forget anything! Happy birthday!” Sungmin and Yesung smiled, hugged Jonghyun who blinked but smiled and blushed happily, hugged them back, and thanked them. 

They smiled and Jinki took him into the stable. He knew where the horses are so he stopped Jonghyun in front of Moon’s stall and put his things into the satchel.

“I missed this smell,” Jonghyun smiled as he could feel horses.

“I can say that… this smell is nice, are you feeling well for taking care of Moon?” Jinki smiled and Jonghyun walked closer to him because of his voice.

“I… can I try? My heart will guide me,” he whispered.

“Sure, you can, just now you can greet him, he is behind me,” Jinki smiled and opened the door of the stall.

Jonghyun thanked and smiled a bit when he walked closer and slowly raised his hand. Moon snorted and moved his ears. But then his snout touched Jonghyun’s hand and also his chest. Moon closed his eyes when Jonghyun’s hand rested on his head and his fingers ran into horsehair. He hugged the horse’s neck and Moon’s back and he slowly touched him so he could know where is what. Scara was in front of the stall and was sitting. Horses were comfortable with her and Scara with them too.

Jinki smiled but stretched a bit and started preparing his Blue. Blue was a bit more hyperactive horse but also good and kind as Moon. Jinki watched Jonghyun who was making friendship with the horse he would ride. 

When Jonghyun thought that he can start, he slowly walked out of the stall.

“Scara, where is a saddle with the cloth?” Jonghyun asked and Jinki smiled but walked to saddle with a cloth and showed it to Scara.

“Scara, show your owner where it is,” Jinki smiled when Jonghyun repeated his wants.

Scara sat next to the saddle and whined quietly so the dog wouldn’t scare horses off though they were used to dogs.

“Good girl,” Jonghyun smiled, came closer and Scara’s head but took the saddle.

“Oh… I forgot… is Moon clear? I mean… if someone groomed him,” Jonghyun asked.

“Yes, don’t worry, I asked Yesung for it, but when you would like to do it someday, you can, I will take you here more often, would you like it?” Jinki smiled and Jonghyun gasped a bit.

“W-will you really take me here every time I would like to?” he asked and a single tear ran down from his eye.

Jinki walked closer to him and wiped his tear and hugged him.

“Please, don’t cry, I will, we can meet more horses and I am sure that my friends are your friends as well, they are nice and cute, you will like them more, they already love you, I am sure,” Jinki smiled and his back.

“T-thank you… I can’t tell all of my feelings, I have so many feelings inside me,” Jonghyun whispered.

“It’s alright, today is your big day, I wish I could give you the best day,” Jinki smiled and Jonghyun’s head.

“It’s… thank you,” Jonghyun whispered.

“Let’s go, Hyunnie, I will help you, alright?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter