VII. Chapter

Be my light in the dark
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tho my mood fell down...

I raised it with this story where you will see the turning on! ♥

Oh... well, Jjongie became a bit more mood-changer...

You can guess it why his mood changed and at the end may find the right answer~

17th May 2008

38 weeks

Their shared life was beautiful. They already celebrated a month together in a restaurant which was a bit far from the town. Jongie was so much happy and his soul was lighter and lighter day by day. Minho loved the new expression of his best friend. He didn’t regret the decision about letting Jinki get closer to Jjong. They were the most beautiful couple in the world, in front of his eyes.

And today they had something in front of them. Jinki wasn’t sure if he should agree with it. But he was ready for it. His parents were in America for seven years and he didn’t see them at that time, but he always promised them that he would visit them… but is but.

Jonghyun also told him that he shouldn’t have to be scared, Jinki explained to him how his family was always busy and he didn’t have so much good relationship with them. Jjong then never asked again because he loved Jinki and he didn’t want to make him disappointed though Jinki wouldn’t be… not at Jonghyun.

But Jonghyun’s family wasn’t that far… he had his grandmother and his mother. They were going to the retirement home which was in Incheon. Jinki was driving, Minho was at work, Jjong was sitting on the passenger's seat and Scara was watching them both from her seat with her tongue stuck out and her saliva was hitting nice seat’s clothes.

“Sweetheart, you don’t have to be scared, you know?“ Jonghyun smiled and carefully put his hand on Jinki’s thigh.

“I… I’m not scared, baby,“ Jinki smiled and swallowed.

“I can feel it, don’t forget that I have super sensitive nose and ears, I can feel your scent which is sweating, what do you think that my mother will say when she would see you with some place covered in sweat?” Jonghyun squeezed gently Jinki’s thigh.

“Um… I took a shirt for exchanging,” Jinki blushed and turned the car so they were driving out from the city.

Jonghyun started laughing and giggling like a kid. He had sunglasses on his nose and Jinki imagined some sparks which are now in his eyes.

“You’re so cute, Jinki… I wish I could see you too…” he sighed and removed the hand from Jinki’s thigh.

“Baby… once you will see me… once when the doctors will find the best medication for you… they will help you,” Jinki put his hand on Jonghyun’s, grabbed it, and squeezed the hand tightly.

“I want to… I believe in this for so long time, but it is too much… hard for me…” Jonghyun sighed quietly and leaned against the seat more.

“Honey, we can go through this, you are a very strong young man, you have your whole life in front you, don’t lose hope,” Jinki lifted Jonghyun’s hand to his lips and kissed Hyun’s hand.

“I… will try…” Jjong whispered when Jinki smiled a bit and carefully let go of Hyun’s hand because he needed both hands.

“When… we will be there?” Jonghyun quietly asked and played with his fingers a bit.

“Just a few minutes, honey, wait, we will reach it soon,” Jinki smiled and looked at his navigation but continued in the way.

Jonghyun hummed into the song which a radio and closed his eyes. They soon came to the car place where Jinki parked the car and put off his seatbelt.

“Honey, we are here,” Jinki smiled and kissed Jonghyun’s cheek smiling.

“A-already? Ah… great,” he smiled and got out from the car when he walked to back when he let Scara to also get out and Jinki helped him with the dog’s harness.

“Do you want your white stick, Jongie?” Jinki kissed Hyun’s neck and the called man shook his head.

“I have you and Scara, I don’t need it,” he bit his lip and Scara’s head when the dog bumped into his hand.

“Of course, baby, I can be your second eyes, when you need me,” Jinki grabbed Hyun around his waist and pulled him closer, but also locked the car when Scara happily looked over them.

“But… you should know that you will be my eyes forever,” Jjong whispered and Jinki kissed his lips.

“Shsh… don’t be so pessimistic, where is my cute and optimistic baby?” Jinki ruffled Jonghyun’s hair.

“I-I am so sorry… I… I am not feeling somehow strong these days…” Jonghyun bit his lip and lowered his head.

Jinki blinked and watched him, but then he hugged Jonghyun more tightly when even Scara whined.

“Jonghyunnie, cutie, my little one… please… don’t be sorry… maybe you are just a bit in a bad mood… it isn’t that much hard to handle it, come on, your mum and grandmother are waiting for you,” Jinki smiled and kissed his forehead.

“I… hope that they will accept you,” Jonghyun whispered when Jinki smiled, took Hyun again around his waist and they walked inside the building.

When they entered, a young-looking woman came to them with a smile.

“Good morning, Mr. Kim…” she smiled and bowed when Jjong bowed a bit too.

“Good morning, Mrs. Park… Where is my family, please?” he asked smiling.

“They are after their breakfast, now, waiting for you, oh you have a new guardian?” the woman smiled.

“Minho is at work, this is my boyfriend,” Jjong smiled and the woman blinked, but nodded.

“Alright… the room is number seventy-seven, on the third floor, section A,” she looked at Jinki who bowed.

“Thank you,” he smiled when the woman nodded and walked away.

“We should take an elevator…” Jonghyun sighed and walked towards an elevator with Scara who guided him.

Jinki walked next to Jjong, they talked to each other a bit but soon they stepped into the elevator, let it go to the third floor. When they were here, Jinki looked around himself trying to find any hint where he should lead them.

“We always the right…” Jonghyun squeezed Jinki’s arm.

“Oh, alright,” Jinki chuckled and walked to the right with Jjong and Scara which was going in front of them happily wIggling its tail.

“Scara is a bit sensitive to this scent that is why my little doggie can’t lead us properly,” Jjong blinked.

“That doesn’t matter, Hyunnie, I am here, you have me and Scara can relax from her duty,” Jinki kissed Jonghyun’s cheek when the younger smiled nodding.

Soon they stood in front of the door. Jonghyun took a breath, Jinki squeezed his hand and softly knocked on the door. After soft ‘come in’ Jonghyun took a doorknob and opened it when first walked inside Scara followed by Jonghyun and Jinki. Both of them bowed, Jinki even more. When they straightened and Jinki’s eyes landed on two women, he wasn’t surprised that the younger one was similar to his Jjongie. She was in bed, it was clear that she didn’t have both legs. The older one was on another bed in good condition smiling at them both, as both women did.

“Good morning, eumonie, halmeoni…” Jonghyun smiled. “Scara… lead me… where is mama?” Jonghyun said to Scara and Jinki let his waist go.

Scara’s ears perked up as she led Hyun to his mum when he hugged her and kissed her. His mum was happy, like always, though she was also watching Jinki who just waited for his babe. Giving him a place for greeting his family. After hugging his mum, Jonghyun told Scara to lead him to his grandmother. Scara did it and Jjong hugged the oldest woman in the room. Then he slowly and carefully stepped at the side, raise his hand, and made few steps till Jinki took his hand and Jonghyun sighed happily and snuggled closer, but then turned to both women’s direction.

“Mum… granny… I want to introduce you… Lee Jinki… he is my boyfriend,” Jonghyun smiled a bit nervously and Jinki bowed again.

“Good morning, I’m Lee Jinki, it is a pleasure to meet you,” Jinki smiled and both women smiled warmly.

“Welcome to our family… how long are you together?” Hyun’s mum asked smiling.

“For a month… but I knew him a bit longer… he is the right one…” Jonghyun smiled and Jinki took him to chairs where they sat down.

“Well, I think… after your experiences… that tall handsome boy would punch him in the right place if he wasn’t enough good for you,” Jjong’s grandmother laughed and Jinki blinked few times when Jonghyun laughed as well.

“Halmeoni! That tall frog didn’t believe him at first, but he accepted him as Scara did… I hope that you will too… I hope that you like him though I can’t see him,” Jonghyun lowered his head and Jinki Hyun’s back in circles, pulled him closer, and kissed his forehead.

“Hyunnie, you drew me in that valley… you told me that you saw me in your dreams…” Jinki smiled.

“I believe that it is true love when you started dreaming about him… Jonghyun-ah, my dear one, come closer,” the oldest woman smiled and Jonghyun gave Jinki the leash and slowly made his way to his grandmother.

Jinki was watching him from afar if his baby didn’t need help, but Jonghyun sat on the bed and his grandmother hugged him tightly. Jinki didn’t hear what that duo was talking about, but he looked at Jonghyun’s mum who smiled warmly at him and beckoned him closer. Jinki blinked but said Scara stay when she did it and Jinki stood next to the bed.

“Yes, Mrs. Kim? Do you want some help?” Jinki smiled and the woman chuckled.

“No, thank you and c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter