XIV. Chapter ~ The celebrating time ~

Be my light in the dark
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey! 

The longest chapter is going to you! ♥

Also the baby is coming soon :3

This story is already here for a year! I am so happy with writing it, to be honest, this story became my number one together with Stille Orgel ^^

I know that you have been waiting for an update for a bit long... I promise you that this chapter is amazing! Hehe, be ready for getting diabetes! And yes, I really was listening to Christmas carols thanks to this chapter xD  So yeah, we have 24th June and Zummie is giving you Christmas! O:)

And O:) This day is my birthday, so please, enjoy it and give love to it. I wanted to make this chapter special also because of my birthday ♥

7th December 2008

28th week

Jonghyun was feeling… he was like a whale, it was the start of the seventh month, just a few more weeks and then the baby will be out.

“We have to add strawberries!” Heechul kissed Hyun’s cheek grinning.

“And blueberries, blackberries and… Uhm it is everything I think,” Jonghyun giggled and carefully moved in his kitchen while Scara was watching both men.

“But be careful, Jinki will slap you if he would see you kissing me,” Jjong grinned.

“He is now in Busan, Minho in Incheon, no one will see me. And someone has to pamper you,” Heechul laughed.

“Hyung, stop it! Just finish it,” Hyun pouted squeaking.

“Fine, but we really should call Teuk hyung for help,” Hee snorted and they continued at what they were doing.

Just coming in two days was Minho’s birthday and in a week Jinki’s. Jonghyun with Heechul was baking a cake for Minho who was now at his parent’s house. Jjong was without Jinki who was on a business trip. He didn’t want to go but Heechul promised that he will help and also Jinki’s parents promised the help.

“Just don’t forget to look at the time,” Hyun smiled when they finally finished the cake.

“Why time? Hyunnie, you are so in love, we have just finished it,” Heechul laughed and closed the fridge where he put the cake.

“Ah… I guess I got lost in my thoughts… Jinki will come back on 9th just like Minho, two days more,” Hyun sighed pouting and moved into the living room.

“Hyunnie, tomorrow we are going to see Jinki’s parents, you will stay with them till 9th, after that, you will be able to hug and squeeze your Jinki,” Heechul smiled and sat down next to Jonghyun on the couch.

“I know… It is just weird. Will you take the cake to your home? I don’t want Minho to see the cake we have made,” Hyun pouted and Scara who put her head on Hyun’s knee wiggling her tail.

“Minho told me that he will come back at 8 p.m. He wasn’t sure when Jinki would come back so because of that we can be sure now, that Minho wouldn't eat or see our cake,” Hee chuckled and pecked Hyun’s temples.

“That’s better! And on 13th I should in the morning meet Sungmin, Yesung, and Ryeowook,” Jonghyun giggled and ruffled Scara’s hair on her head.

“Yes and I and Minho will make your dear husband busy,” Heechul smirked grinning.

“I am curious how you want to make him busy,” Jonghyun chuckled and leant against the couch.

“Minho bought tickets for some attractions in a luna park, we will go there,” Heechul snorted laughing.

“I want too!” Jonghyun pouted. “It is unfair!” he whined.

“Hyunnie, it is cold weather, and being in your state on cold attractions wouldn’t be good for you both,” Heechul smiled and Hyun’s tummy.

The baby which was in the tummy moved. It wasn’t for the first time. Hyun smiled and in his mind were running thoughts about the first time. Unfortunately, he didn’t watch it, but he knew how it was… he was imagining it though Jinki’s face was a bit blurred. But still, he was imagining it as much as he could.

 

They were with Jinki sitting on the bed, Jonghyun was leaning against the headboard, his bathrobe was left opened, and Jinki was kissing his tummy which wasn’t that much big, but still, there was a cute bump. They had cocoa which Jonghyun was still drinking.

“Hello there, little boy, how are you doing? Say hi to your appas,” Jinki whispered and Jonghyun giggled sipping from his cocoa.

Suddenly, there was something… Hyun had to put the mug on the small table carefully so he won’t make the mug fall. Jinki felt it too. It was small and it wasn’t that much but they both felt it.

“He… he is moving!” Jonghyun squeaked and Jinki blinked a few times, his eyes were tearing up.

“Our baby… is telling to his parents that he can hear us…” Jinki whispered and held Jonghyun’s hand tightly placing other sweet kissies on Hyun’s tummy.

Jonghyun felt the movements that the baby was doing. It was slow and careful, like a small puppy which was looking around in a new house. Hyun also felt small hands that were placed from the inside of his tummy at his skin.

“He is… touching it… Jinki… he is moving,” Jonghyun breathed out and in biting his lip when Jinki kissed him deeply on his lips.

“He is greeting us, telling us that he is doing well, I love you so much, Jonghyunnie, you brought the light in my life…”

“No, you brought the light, the light that is you,” Jonghyun whispered, hugged Jinki, and deepened the kiss.

 

Jonghyun smiled, closed his eyes, and Scara.

“We were last week at the doctor. She said that our baby is making nice progress. The baby was also playing with its thumb and its face,” Jonghyun giggled and the side of his tummy.

“You wouldn’t say his gender, right?” Heechul chuckled and shook his head when Jjong smiled innocently.

“I am sorry, hyungie, but… I want to have it as a surprise for you all… only me and Jinki know it, I think,” he smiled blinking and his tummy.

“I wanted to buy you the baby crib or something!” Heechul pouted.

“You can buy toys, plushie toys,” Jjong smiled and drank his cocoa which was on the table in a mug.

“Fine, I will spoil your baby with plushie toys, I will be his uncle who will spoil him a lot,” Heechul snorted and Scara.

“Okay, I allow it to you,” Jonghyun chuckled and leaned against the couch a bit more.

“And anyway, what do you have for Jinki?” Heechul smiled.

“It was hard to buy him something… he was spending every time with me,” Jonghyun groaned and slapped his forehead. “But! One day I called his parents and asked them if they can make their son busy,” he grinned innocently.

“Ah, you spoiled kid! If your kid would be spoiled, we will know after whom he or she is!” Heechul laughed.

“Hey, I needed six hours to be alone to make that gift!” Jonghyun chuckled and shook his head.

“So, you painted for him?” Heechul smiled and the tummy when he got up and walked in the kitchen and made himself a coffee.

“I won’t say anything, hyung, it is a surprise for Jinki,” Jjong chuckled and drank his cocoa when Heechul got back and shook his head. “Okay, I am just curious,” he laughed.

“And you? Have you bought anything for him?” Jonghyun smiled and rubbed his eyes.

“I have but it is a surprise for you too,” Heechul snorted and sat down next to Hyunnie when the blond-haired painter smacked Heechul’s thigh. “Ya hyung! It is unfair,” he pouted and Heechul laughed.

“Ow, it is fair enough, my dear dongsaeng,” he grinned.

“Scara, bite him,” Jonghyun pouted and Scara just tilted her head on one side sticking her tongue out.

“Aww, my poor dongsaeng is jealous?” Heechul laughed, hugged Jonghyun, and ruffled his hair. “Let’s go out, I promised to Jinki that I will take you for a walk,” Heechul smiled and drank his coffee.

“You still have your coffee, don’t you?” Jonghyun shook his head and drank his cocoa.

“Well, after we will finish our cocoa and coffee, we will go!” Heechul grinned and enjoyed the time which he could spend with his beloved dongsaeng.

 

Just a day later Jonghyun and Heechul were also on another walk on which Leeteuk joined them. He loved both dongsaengs. They were so much amazing and Teuk was glad that he could meet an amazing person named Jonghyun. And around five o’clock in the evening, Heechul took Jonghyun to Jinki’s parent’s house when Jonghyun was shy and with Scara on the leash walked to the door when Heechul rang the doorbell. It was Jinki’s mom who opened the door for them.

“Good afternoon, I am Kim Heechul, Jonghyun’s friend, thank you for taking Hyunnie for today in your care, I would take for him as I did in past days but my mom needs my help,” Heechul bowed smiling and Jonghyun bowed as well. “H-hello, mom,” he smiled blushing.

“Ah, good afternoon, nice to meet you, thank you for taking care, we will take it here from now,” Mrs. Ahn smiled, introduced herself and also her husband walked to them when he greeted Heechul and introduced himself to him.

Heechul then hugged Jonghyun, Scara, and with a smile walked to his car when he drove away. Mr. Lee took Jonghyun’s bag and his wife helped Jjong into the living room where he sat down with her and smiled.

“Thank you very much…. I hope I won’t bother you…” he blinked.

“You are already the part of our family, how is the baby?” the woman smiled and looked at Jonghyun’s tummy where Hyun placed his hands smiling.

“Baby is doing so well… we have our album with his pictures… the doctor said that the baby is also growing well! And Jinki was a bit crazy, we were in the shopping time… we were almost three hours in a shopping center just buying a few things,” Jonghyun giggled and his parents-in-law laughed too.

“He is so much in love with you when I was expecting him, my husband was also urging me in to buy this and that,” Mrs. Ahn chuckled and Mr. Lee laughed. “Well, I was scared that we won’t have anything for our precious boy!” he tried to defend himself.

“Sure, we already had some clothes from my parents and your parents, but still… we had to go shopping,” the woman snorted and Jonghyun laughed Scara.

“But it is also amazing, we had a lot of fun, Jinki is super cute when he is nervous,” he grinned and Mrs. Ahn chuckled, got up and went into the kitchen from where she brought the glass of juice and a plate with cookies.

“Here, the plate with cookies and glass of juice,” she smiled, Jonghyun smiled too, thanked her and carefully took the glass drinking it.

“We had prepared a room downstairs, you can use it when you and Jinki will sleep at our house, also there are a few things for the baby… and one day if you will allow it… the baby can have that room and sleep here when you will have just the time for yourselves,” the woman smiled and Jonghyun smiled cutely.

“I… sure, you are our baby’s grandparents… our baby will be allowed to sleep here and meet you every time… I think that it is needed to have grandparents who will spoil the kid,” Jonghyun giggled blushing and his parents-in-law laughed.

“True… your mom and grandmother must be happy too,” they smiled.

“They are and I want them to meet our baby a lot because they deserve it. When Jinki and Minho will have more free time, we will have them for a few days in our house or also with Donghae and Hyukjae, their social workers, in the house is a lot of space,” Jonghyun smiled.

“We will take the baby to them when we will have him or her. And we will help you a lot when it will be needed,” Jinki’s parents smiled and Jonghyun smiled too hugging them.

After all, Jinki’s parents got on well together with Jonghyun, Minho, Hyun’s mom, and grandmom and also with Scara. They talked a bit more, had dinner and then Jonghyun washed with Scara’s help himself a bit. In the past days was Heechul helping him a lot, he had seen him many times, there was no need to be ashamed or anything else, Heechul wouldn’t ever hurt Jonghyun.

 

 

 

9th December 2008

28th week

Having days off during weeks before Christmas was hard especially when you are working as a nurse, a doctor, a fireman, police, or any other needed professionals. Minho promised to take a shift for his co-worker from 25th December till 31st, but still, he would be also on 31st December and 1st January in awaiting state. He just hoped that nothing will happen. But people weren’t careful and when we count on their drunk state, it is even harder.

Jonghyun was spending Tuesday with his mom-in-law and dad-in-law. Jonghyun was enjoying it, while mom was cooking, he and dad were talking about past years and also about Jinki when he was a kid. Hyunnie was drinking his cocoa and the baby in his tummy decided to be quiet and nice to his appa.

Just when it was the time for lunch, there was a noise coming from the main door. Scara’s ears perked up and the doggie ran with wiggling tail towards the blond-haired man who came in smiling.

“Good afternoon,” he smiled, Scara and Jonghyun smiled widely placing his cup of cocoa on the table.

“Jinki! Love! God, I missed you!” he pouted a bit but grinned happily and stood up carefully when Jinki smiled, hugged him tightly and kissed his forehead.

“I am back, I hope that you were spoiled as much as you deserve,” Jinki laughed and Jonghyun grinned.

“You can count on that,” Jjong smirked and Jinki greeted his mum and dad smiling and hugging them.

“Thank you very much for taking care of Jonghyun,” he smiled.

“What taking care, he is not kid, Jinki, he is the young man who can take care of himself too, you just watch him as he is fragile,” Mr. Lee chuckled and shook his head.

“Sometimes Jinki is too much overacting but I got used to and I know, that when I have now this big tummy, I have to be careful more, I can’t bump into anything or the baby will feel it,” Jonghyun smiled, carefully sat down on the couch and Jinki pouting sat beside him.

“I am just scared that something will happen,” Jinki took his hand.

“Your dad was the same, Jinki… he even didn’t let me do anything in your room,” Jinki’s mom chuckled.

“My goodness… I am glad that I could paint the room,” Jonghyun laughed.

“But I complained to Minho still,” Jinki muttered and everyone in the room laughed.

But the truth was that Jinki was really happy when he heard Jonghyun’s laughter. He wanted to hear him laugh. It was also hard to carry a human, the baby, when you are not in the state for it. Jonghyun may be interual, but only with one thing which was inside him, or maybe two, right. The boys had lunch together with Mrs. Ahn and her husband. They were happily talking and discussing the news.

Jinki’s mum warned Jonghyun. She just wanted to prepare him when his legs will start to hurt and he would feel tired. But Hyunnie was happy and full of energy. And still, Jinki’s mom gave to Hyunnie some kinds of stuff she was using during her pregnancy. Hyunnie thanked her a lot and then Jinki took his two babbies, Scara and Hyunnie, back home.

“I hope that Minho didn’t come,” Jonghyun pouted.

“He texted me, don’t worry… how was it with Heechul? Everything was fine?” Jinki smiled.

“Yes! We prepared a cake for Minho, we tried a football… it was hard and we added lots of fruit!” Jonghyun laughed.

“Oooh, I think that Minho is going to be lucky and happy,” Jinki chuckled and stopped the car on the red sign and kissed Hyunnie. “Yes! I think that we made it cute and good! You will see it at home! We left it in the fridge, more like Heechul… he helped me a lot this week when I was without you… he even survived my sighs,” Jonghyun chuckled blinked when Jinki continued driving.

“Sighs? What had happened, baby?” Jinki blinked.

“I was missing you so damn much!” Jonghyun pouted and chuckled.

“Oh, honey… I will make it up for you,” Jinki smiled and stopped the car in front of the house.

“No… I know that you have to work, it is your job and I don’t want you to get fired,” Jonghyun smiled when Jinki got out, let Scara out and helped Hyunnie out.

“I won’t ever be fired, the boss is fine,” Jinki smiled and both boys walked to the door, unlocked it, and stepped in.

“I can smell the beautiful scent…” Jinki smiled.

“Which scent?” Jonghyun kissed Jinki rubbing his nose.

“Of home,” Jinki whispered and pulled Jonghyun into a deep kiss.

Jonghyun sighed happily and Scara whined because they left her behind the door.

“Ouchie, sorry doggie,” Jinki laughed and opened the door more letting the poor dog go back home when Jinki closed the door again.

“I need to sit down, I feel like a big cat got into my tummy and is growing,” Jonghyun pouted and took his white stick walking with it into the living room where he sat down.

Jinki laughed and helped Jonghyun to put his legs on the stool. “You need to put your legs up so you won’t have some cramps and I don’t know what more,” Jinki smiled and kissed his forehead.

“Oh, yeah, and swollen ankles,” Jonghyun blushed and made himself more comfortable.

Jinki smiled and went to clean up after his week of being away. He also prepared a few things before Minho will come back.

“Jinki!” Jonghyun called.

“Yes, love?” Jinki came back into the living room.

“Can you please… go in my mini-studio? There is on the table under the window a packed gift… it is for Minho… and I will get ready a few things before he will come back, like balloons and other things,” he smiled.

“I will do it, you just sit here, okay?” Jinki smiled and kissed his cheek.

“You can’t do everything, Jinki,” Jonghyun sighed and shook his head.

“I won’t, Heechul texted me before I got to my parents that he will come…” Jinki chuckled when they heard the doorbell. “See? He is here,” Jinki laughed and into the living room came Heechul.

“Hello dears and sweets!” he laughed and hugged Jonghyun who blinked.

“Hyung… ah… you two are bad boys!” Jjong pouted and Jinki laughed.

“No, we just cooperate so you will just be sitting,” Jinki grinned and Heechul smirked, ruffled Hyun’s hair and both boys started cleaning the house and preparing it for the party.

Jonghyun hated just sitting on the couch. But he was feeling also tired, he was today walking a lot. Or was it just thanks to his baby which was in his tummy? He sighed, put his hands on his tummy, and whined a bit when Bummie kicked inside his tummy like he was playing football.

“Hyunnie? What is wrong?” Jinki was immediately by Jonghyun kneeling and taking Hyun’s hand into his.

“Baby is kicking my tummy,” he whined pouting.

“I brought you sour cucumbers, mum sent it with me,” Heechul smiled at Jonghyun and took a few cucumbers from the small bottle and put it on the plate which he gave to Hyun.

“I never… had… I think,” Jonghyun pouted and started eating.

“My mom always loved European cuisine, so she bought it and gave it to me,” Heechul smiled and stretched smiling.

“Thank you,” Hyun pouted more and Jinki chuckled.

“Everything is done, Hyunnie,” he smiled and kissed Hyun who smiled and nodded.

Also on the table was everything prepared. Scara was resting on the floor next to Hyun. It didn’t take a long and they heard a noise. Minho came. Jinki, Jonghyun, and Heechul stood up and Scara too. When Minho entered the kitchen, Heechul and Jonghyun took the cake with candles which were lit, Jinki took balloons and all three boys started singing.

“Happy Birthday to You

Happy Birthday to You

Happy Birthday Dear Minho

Happy Birthday to You.

 

From good friends and true,

From old friends and new,

May good luck go with you,

And happiness too.”

Minho was touched, he smiled happily and carefully took the cake blowing candles.

“Thank you so much,” he smiled and put the cake on the table when he hugged Jonghyun, Heechul, and also Jinki.

Jonghyun took his gift and took Minho’s hand. “Happy birthday, Minho, I am really thankful that you are with me and for me always when I need,” Hyun smiled and pecked his forehead.

“Thank you, hyungie, for you always,” Minho smiled and took the gift when next was Heechul and then Jinki.

“Thank you for this big surprise,” Minho smiled widely and hugged them once more.

They were celebrating until midnight, even Leeteuk came a bit later because he had something to do before. They enjoyed the day happily. Jonghyun went to his bed sooner than others because he was tired. He needed more sleeping hours. 

 

13th December 2008

29th week

Jonghyun woke up at seven o’clock thanks to the baby. It was moving and softly kicking Hyun’s tummy from inside. Jjongie took his white stick and carefully moved into the kitchen where he, with Scara’s help, made for himself a hot cocoa. Almost still sleeping Jinki came into the kitchen and looked at Hyun.

“Jonghyunnie… you could woke me up, you know… I am ready always,” he whispered and hugged his husband who smiled and hissed when his tummy was maybe a battle field.

“I didn’t want to wake you up… he is having a battle,” Jonghyun whined and drank the cocoa.

“A battle?” Jinki blinked and touched Hyun’s tummy when he felt it.

“Yes… battle… probably with my stomach, liver, kidney, I don’t know what else, how dare this baby is doing it to his appa,” Hyun whined pouting and Jinki quickly took the mug, placed it on the kitchen line and helped Jonghyun on the couch.

“Shsh… I will make you breakfast, don’t move and I will also bring that cucumbers,” Jinki blinked and as he said he did.

“But quickly before he will use fiire,” Jonghyun whined and rubbed his tummy when Scara whined and placed her head on Hyun’s tummy. “It’s fine Scara… that little wants to have a war with my stomach again I guess,” Jjong pouted and the dog when Jinki came with breakfast and also cocoa.

Jonghyun thanked him, ate and drank when finally the little devil maybe fell asleep. Jonghyun sighed happily and with Jinki went back in their bedroom. Two hours later they woke up again and Heechul came. Together with Minho they played a drama for Jinki that Heechul had three tickets to the luna park but it is ending on this day and he doesn’t have anyone to go with him. Jinki wasn’t happy about leaving Jonghyun but suddenly… there was a doorbell, what a surprise for Jinki, and in came Ryeowook, Sungmin and Yesung. They just “went” around and decided on visiting the beautiful family.

“Oh hyung, don’t you want to go in the luna park?” Jinki smiled and Jonghyun was scared that it will ruin their plans.

“Jinki-ah, you know how much I hate luna parks,” Sungmin sighed and shook his head.

“Besides, we wanted to talk with Jonghyun too, so why don’t you go with them? I think that you will enjoy it, I don’t want to go too and I think it will be more fair when you will go because you know Heechul and Minho more, it would be unfair,” Yesung smiled and Jinki pouted.

“Don’t worry, Jinki, love, I will be fine, they are my three guardians with swords,” Jonghyun chuckled, Jinki sighed in defeat and kissed Hyun.

“Hyungs, keep eyes on him for me,” he warned them and with Minho packed on the way to the luna park.

Heechul smirked at Minho and then they went away. Jonghyun breathed out loudly and laughed.

“Oh my god, I already thought that he will stay here… hyungs, I am so happy you came,” Jonghyun smiled and Ryeowook laughed hugging

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter