I. Chapter ~ Prologue

Be my light in the dark
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a wonderful summer day. Jinki, a very successful young man, was walking down the street. He glanced around, smiled slightly, and paused for a moment next to the small noticeboard. There were several announcements, but also invitations to various events.

And just one of those events attracted the young man. It was an exhibition of paintings and drawings, a vernissage of one of the best painters in the country! Kim Jonghyun, a young man who has experience with various painting and drawing techniques. There should also be three novice painters at the opening. Probably the famous painter wants to help them in conquering the world.

Jinki smiled but looked at the dates. One term was just today at three o'clock! So in less than an hour. The blonde broke up on the way to his home with a smile, when he dressed himself up, lightly perfuming and then he went to the nearby hall where the event was held. He paid for voluntary admission and went inside. On the ground floor were welcoming posters and some products for sale. Jinki thought it might be products from an orphanage. Blonde decided to buy something later when he went to the first floor. Here was an exhibition of novice painters. Jinki had to admit that the paintings were really worth it, but he couldn’t wait to see the pictures from one painter he was here for. He went to the next exhibition where people could buy some paintings and drawings, but Jinki continued walking until he finally reached the floor with Jonghyun’s paintings. He studied interesting drawings and paintings. In some animals could be identified, in other people, but of unknown origin, but other images showed the landscape. He loved it.

After a moment of walking around, he noticed a figure at the table. He had sunglasses and signed the mini cards with drawings. At that moment, Jinki realized who it was! It was a painter! After a long time, he saw him again! He was blonde, dressed in white jeans and a purple shirt over which white beads had been . Jinki took a breath, but he waited for a few people to get out. Then he broke into the young man who raised his head to him and smiled broadly.

"Hello, welcome to the vernissage, how do you like it?" He smiled and Jinki really wanted to see his eyes, even his voice was incredibly perfect.

"Hello, it's amazing here, I can‘t stop looking at all the new paintings," Jinki smiled.

The blonde man blushed slightly and smiled.

"I'm glad that you like the works... what do you say about the paintings of the novice painters?" He asked, rubbing his wrists.

"I think they have a talent, but it will still be a lot of hard work for them to get the success like you have," Jinki breathed out and smiled.

Jinki himself thought that no one could achieve such glory as a blonde.

"Though I'm not sure that someone else would be as good as you," Jinki said aloud to his thoughts.

The painter smiled slightly in front of him.

"Do you want an autograph? Most people come to me because of it." There was still a smile on his face that didn‘t change even for a moment.

"I was lucky at one event in Japan, where you were and also me, but I would like to have another autograph," Jinki smiled when the blonde smiled and pulled out the small folder.

He opened it and Jinki could see a few drawings. One of them was from the sakura alley and there was a person... it looked almost like Jinki!

"I remember you... I allowed myself to draw you, excuse the inconsistency," he smiled.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter