XV. Chapter ~ We are appas!

Be my light in the dark
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello, first of all... I am really sorry that you haven't seen anything from me for 3 months, I promised in July I will update but I just couldn't, I think that my summer part-time job just all of my energy from me.

Now I have before school and also the banchelor's thesis, it is also one thing for which I should soon pay an attention. But I hope that now won't some writer's block come. So wish me the luck ♥ 

Enjoy this chapter~ (sorry for short one but... I just didn't want to make you wait) 

27th January 2009 34th week

Hyun was feeling bigger than the whale. He was feeling like… he just ate a whole bucket of chocolate. His tummy was disturbing him at everything he wanted to do. He even couldn’t paint anything because he got easily tired.

“You got bigger, huh? Baby…” he whispered his tummy.

He felt touches of his baby, it was a nice feeling, his eyes were closed and his mind was focusing on the tummy. Scara was beside Jonghyun’s legs resting her head on Hyun’s lap. Suddenly they heard the main door. Scara’s ears perked up and she ran to the door where Jinki was.

“Hi cutie, are you protecting us well?” he smiled, her, and took his shoes, hat, scarf, coat, and sweater off.

Scara wiggled her tail and followed Jinki into the living room where Jonghyun was sitting and in his hand was another piece of chocolate.

“Hello my baby, what are you doing? Are you spoiling our kid with chocolate?” Jinki laughed when Jonghyun pouted with chocolate pieces in his mouth. “Ifofocafete…” Jjong muttered with his full mouth.

“I don’t understand you,” Jinki laughed, sat beside Jjong, hugged him, and kissed his cheek.

Jonghyun snuggled closer to Jinki, finished chocolate in his mouth, and pecked softly Jinki’s temple. “I love chocolate…” he repeated giggling and rubbed his eyes. “Our baby is growing so much… I feel like whale…”

“Honey, you feel like a whale for weeks,” Jinki laughed, Hyun’s cheek, and pecked it. “But you are my cute whale, my biggest amazing whale, and just a few more days, and our baby will be on the world,” he added smiling.

“Will you help me… with an image of him? I want to know… how he looks like…” Jonghyun smiled and closed his eyes when Jinki took his hands. “I will… I will tell you if you remember some idols as babies,” Jinki smiled and kissed Hyun’s nose.

“Sure, I do, I hope so…” Jonghyun smiled softly. “Though, our baby will be special,” he whispered.

“Sure, our baby will be the most special baby in the world,” Jinki smiled and Hyun’s tummy when he felt moves.

“Just… do you think… he will be alright?” Jonghyun whispered leaning his head on Jinki’s shoulder.

“He will be alright, he is healthy, the doctor had said that… and we have to wait a little bit more… then you will be able to hold our baby, to feel him… he won’t be in your tummy, but in your arms, in your hands… we will take care of him together,” Jinki smiled Hyun’s tummy.

“It will… be weird… strange… that suddenly my baby won’t be in my tummy where I feel him… no one will eat my food… I will have again less food on my plate,” Jonghyun whispered.

“I can keep giving you more still,” Jinki chuckled.

“No! I don’t want to be a whale again,” Jonghyun pouted and Jinki kissed his pout. “You don’t want to have a second baby?”

“I… want… but at the time when I will… have my eyesight… but I know… if that won’t ever happen… we have to make at least one sibling for our baby,” Jjong nodded and bit his lip.

Jinki almost slapped himself for that stupid question.

“I am so sorry baby… forgive me… it is all up to you… I won’t ever force you… I promise it… I just… I am just so excited and happy,” Jinki said and hugged Jjong tightly.

He was really excited that he forgot… his boyfriend, no, his husband, is blind… And that topic is very much sensitive. Jinki completely forgot that he should watch his mouth.

“It’s fine…” Jjong smiled a bit and snuggled to Jinki who sighed and kissed him. “Tell me… how can I make you feel better?” Jinki asked.

“Hot chocolate… salmon,” Jonghyun his mouth and Jinki his cheek.

“Be right back with that, baby,” Jinki smiled and got up when he went to the kitchen and started making it.

 

1st February 2009 35th week 9pm ´30

Jinki and Jonghyun were both in the bed. Jonghyun had his eyes closed, Jinki was holding him tightly in his arms the painter’s tummy softly. Inside of it was one cute baby.

“I think… he will be out soon,” Jonghyun whispered and smiled when Jinki kissed his templ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter