III. Chapter

Be my light in the dark
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So during my class I wrote this and why I don't pay attention? Ahh when you have to pay attention to something what you know since high school xD

Oh and... 

Enjoy this, I really love this story!

I hope you will like Heechul here ^^ Yesterday came my first album Mamacita with Hee's photocards. I am Shawol by the heart, blinger by heart and soul, but SuJu is something for me too. I have more SHINee's albums. Oh and yes, Hyun is my UB, Jinki & Heechul my bias ♥ It is long story ...

 

6th March, 2008

The next day Jinki had a long day at his work. It was tiring for him, but he tried his best! Like always he did. He was a very purposeful person. When he wanted something, he would get it. Just for today, he made some new partnership contracts for his boss. Jinki couldn't think only about his work, on his mind was also Jonghyun. That blind painter was in his heart very deeply.

Meanwhile, Jinki was hard-working, Jjong was with Scara in his painting room. There was a big white canvas in front of him. Hyun was smiling and his hands were the material of the canvas. He needed to know what he had in front of him. Minho was on his shift in the hospital, but Jjong's phone was on the table for checking every hour. Hyunnie smiled and kneeled next to Scara when he hugged her and kissed her.

"We are going to paint, Scara, are you excited?" Jjong chuckled as Scara barked at him.

But suddenly something disturbed them. Scara heard the door click very well, her ears perked up and the dog barked a bit.

"Scara... what's going on?" Hyun asked and shivered a bit.

"Jonghyun-ah! It's me, Heechul! Minho sent me, he has one important surgeon now!" The voice came and Jjong pouted.

"I am in my painting room, hyung, and be careful or my guard will eat you!" He laughed when Scara watched the man who was coming closer.

"Oh, this tiny cute doggie? No! I am sure that Scara remembers me well!" the blond man chuckled and hugged Jjong.

"How are you? I have lunch for you and we can go to the hall on the second day of your exhibition..." he smiled and ruffled Jjong's hair.

"I am good, thank you... you didn't have to, I could just order something," Hyun smiled.

"No! I made the best bulgogi ever..." Heechul pouted and looked over the place.

"But lunch can wait if you want to paint," Hee smiled.

"No... I guess I am hungry... but why Minho didn't text me?" Jonghyun blinked when Heechul took his hand.

"He didn't have time, it was a car accident and every hand was needed... and because I am just some doctor for kids and have free time, he gave me SOS message," Hee chuckled.

Heechul was both men's friend. They knew each other for two years. Heechul never said anything about Jonghyun and his paintings. Well, Hyun didn't have just Minho and Jinki, he knew it... Heechul was his precious friend. Minho was the best doctor in the hospital, like Hyun's friend he also took part in the group where they tried to find something that can help Jjong.

"Hyunnie, don't be lost in your thoughts again... you know, you have so many friends," Hee smiled and Hyun's cheeks.

"But all of them... you are doctors... they can't say anything wrong," Hyun sighed but let Heechul lead him into the kitchen.

"Well... maybe in the hospital where you are going... but I am a pediatrician... do you understand that word? You aren’t a kid anymore or are you? Oh and by the way, I heard that you have a new friend," Heechul smiled happily and pulled Hyun to sit on the chair carefully.

"Minho is too much big mouth..." Hyun pouted. "Well... yes... it was oddly..." he nodded.

"See, you're not alone... and don't forget about me... maybe I'm not interested in paintings... I can't read at them... but you have Minho and now that boy," Heechul smiled and put on the table a big plate of bulgogi.

"I know… thank you hyung... I am really glad that I have you too," Jonghyun smiled and Heechul gave him chopsticks.

"I'll be here for you every day… don't worry," Hee smiled and gave also glass with water to Jongie and sat down.

"Aren't you going to eat?" Hyun asked.

"No, I ate at work and then Minho called me, so I went to my mum first and she gave me this for you, she likes your paintings," Heechul smiled and Jjong nodded and ate.

"Did she… know about me?" Jjong bit his lips but continued eating.

"You met her, it was that nice woman in the café shop in front of the hospital, we have house upside," Hee smiled.

"O-oh… Mianeyo… I forgot," Hyun smiled nervously.

"It's alright, Jonghyun, sh, don't get startled… are you ready to go to the hall?" Hee painter's back.

"Yes… thank you very much..." Hyun smiled and blinked but both men got up.

Hyun and Scara walked to their room for packing and dressing up. Heechul meanwhile washed the dishes and prepared a coat for Hyun. Jjong came to Hee and Scara.

"Wait for me, Scara, alright?“ he smiled when the dog barked at him playfully.

Both men laughed and went to the hall. Jonghyun had again his sunglasses and he couldn’t wait for the end of the day because it would mean that Jinki will come to his home.

After hours Jonghyun came back home with Heechul. At the time when they arrived, Minho appeared on the road. He was thankful to Heechul and took Jjong into the house. He was a bit exhausted but he still could help Hyun.

"What were you doing before Hee came?“ Minho asked smiling as he helped Hyun on the couch.

"I was in my painting room… I was thinking about what I can do today,“ Hyunnie smiled.

"Oh, don’t you want to go there again?“ Minho blinked and put his hand on Hyun’s shoulder.

"No, thank you, I’ll wait for Jinki…“ Hyunnie blushed a bit.

"What do you think about him?“ Minho smiled and sat next to the Jjong.

"To be honest… I’m not sure… he is for me mysterious… like you… like everyone new to me… Since I haven’t seen any face… I have to imagine everything, try not to compare your face or Jinki’s face to some face from my past… You know… I had dreams… about you and Jinki… about people who I had met in my blind days. I can’t see your faces… it makes me really stressed but on the other hand… I know that I can meet new people in my dreams if they mean for me something…“ Jonghyun smiled and Minho squeezed his hand.

"You know, you aren’t alone when I can’t be here, you have Scara,“ Minho smiled and laughed when the called dog barked at him.

"I know, I know… but something is different when I am with Jinki… his scent… his aura… it is everything different… something is whispering to me… something is calling me that he… Ah… I have so many thoughts Minho, I really don’t know what does all of this mean…“ Hyun shook his head when Minho hugged him tightly.

"Do you feel butterflies in your stomach?“ Minho smiled and Jonghyun’s back.

"I…“ Jonghyun blinked and lowered his head down.

"Hyunnie… I know… it is hard for you, right? It is hard to have these feelings after so long time,“ Minho sighed and Hyun’s head.

"Yes… I never felt it… In high school, I hardly met someone kind like you… In college, I was in my private system… I want to get to know Jinki better… I want him and me to be… I don’t know… not something more just now… what if he doesn’t feel anything for me? What if he just feels pity for me?“ Hyun shivered.

"Hyung, hyungie, calm down… Jinki is a really nice man, he is kind, right? He can’t be beast… trust me… Weren’t you thinking the same about me? That I feel pity for you? And look what we became… we are best friends… as your mum comforted you about me… I just want to comfort you about Jinki,“ Minho hugged Jonghyun tightly.

"I… well… yes… you are right…“ Hyun blinked and nodded.

"You see, don’t be afraid… give it time… I am sure that Jinki won’t hurt you, he’s a very kind man…“ Minho smiled and suddenly there was a doorbell.

"Oh, it should be Jinki, I will get it,“ Minho chuckled and walked to get the door. He opened them and in front of him was a blond man in black jeans and a white shirt.

"Hello, I hope that I don’t disturb you,“ Jinki smiled, and in his hand was a nice rose, it was a blue rose.

"Oh… hello, no, you don’t, come in… did you bring it for Hyunnie?“ Minho smiled when Jinki blushed.

"I know… that he can’t see that color… but it reminded me of his eyes… of his blue sparks…“ he smiled.

"Don’t be worry… maybe he can’t see it but he can feel it, don’t forget about it,“ Minho winked and let Ji

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter