XXI. Chapter ~ You are growing, our baby ♥

Be my light in the dark
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello! I am so sorry for being inactive with this story for so long. It was a rough half-year, I hope I will be more able to continue with writing ♥ 

Here I wrote for you the most cute chapter of the BML! Or I hope so ~

Give a love to it, please ♥

10th April 2009

9th week

Just two days after the celebration of Hyunnie’s birthday, it was the day for Kibum’s shot. He had to be vaccinated and Jonghyun didn’t doubt the vaccine. Jinki was by their side when they arrived at the kid’s office. Their doctor was Heechul so it was even easier. They were waiting in the waiting room when Kibum was looking around while holding both appas hands. Hyunnie had him on his lap and kissed his head every moment when the little baby lifted his head to watch his appa and tried to get his attention when he squeaked.

“Our little mousie, he wants a lot of attention like you, Hyunnie,” Jinki laughed and kissed his son and husband. “Well, he took after me the best,” Jonghyun snorted when the door of the kid’s ambulance was opened.

“The next please,” a young nurse looked out and smiled at the couple.

“It’s our turn, Hyunnie, no one is here,” Jinki smiled and Jjong nodded chuckling when he got up and with Kibum walked in. “Good afternoon,” they both smiled and bowed to the nurse and as well to the doctor who chuckled.

“Good afternoon, ah, young man, what a cute baby is here, I hope you won’t hate your Heechul ajusshi as soon as I will give you a shot,” Heechul snorted and Hyun chuckled. “You have to be careful, hyung, then he won’t hate you,” Jjong chuckled smiling and kissing his son.

“Alright, now, Hyunnie, take a seat, and Jinki, please, help me with checking,” Heechul smiled. “I can do it too,” Hyun pouted. “You did it always, now it is Jinki’s turn, just behave and take a rest,” Heechul smirked and Hyun pouted more but Jinki took Bum and kissed Hyunnie. “I will give him back to you when he will be getting a shot,” Jinki chuckled and Hyun nodded. “You better,” he pursed his lips and chuckled while sitting on the bed.

Kibum was squeaking and giggling when Jinki took his clothes off and they checked his weight, height, and also eyes with his legs and well whole body they checked. Then Kibummie has been dressed with his dad's help up again and Heechul took an injection with the vaccine and smiled. Jonghyun took his son back and kissed him while with the help of the nurse he turned Kibum and put a bit down his trousers so Heechul could shoot him in his . As the doctor did it, Kibum got surprised and started crying.

“Oh no baby, shsh, that was just a little bee, just a bee baby like you,” Hyun smiled and his son’s back kissing him, and Jinki came closer helping Hyunnie with dressing Kibum up.

“Hyung, now, he won’t like you,” Jjong giggled when he cuddled Kibum. “He will forget it!” Heechul pouted. “And then remember it again because it is not his first time taking a shot,” Jinki laughed and kissed his husband and son.

“Aish… you should get signed to a different doctor, I want to have my nephew sometime,” Heechul pouted more and Jjong giggled. “Don’t worry, hyung, one day when he will understand more things, we will tell him that you are his best uncle after Minho,” Jjong laughed and kissed Bummie.

Heechul snorted but laughed too, he hugged his amazing dongsaeng, and then Jinki and Jonghyun went back home with Bummie who fell asleep in his seat on the way home.

In the following days, Kibum didn’t sleep well, he was even trying to play with toys and was more moving. Minho always chuckled when he found the baby on his thumb or when he carefully played with something new what he just got. Maybe Kibum was a bit, spoiled baby. In his eleventh week, he got his second shot after which he cried only a bit and then was cuddled by Heechul who giggled when Kibum pated his cheeks.

The third month approached soon, the time was flying fast without even realizing it. Jjong was more painting when he had a time, Jinki and Minho were taking care of Bummie when Jjongie wanted to paint or rest. Also, Heechul or Jungsu added their help hands or sometimes even came Jinki’s friends and took Bummie for a walk.

The most precious moment for Jinki was the time when he came back home and after calling Kibummie’s name, the baby turned his head in his direction and giggled pointing at him with his finger. Kibum was more reacting to a small gesture or hearing appas’ voices. The most he loved was Jjong’s voice and it didn’t surprise Jinki because he was also a slave to Jonghyun’s voice. Kibummie was slowly growing and learning new things. He was more moving his hands, even trying to crawl on his tummy. Scara was happy when she could follow the baby on the carpet, the best guard dog.

Bummie already could keep his head straight and tilt, turn, or bent it was well. When Jinki watched everything that Kibum was doing, he was sad that Jonghyun couldn’t see it. But he had to keep his emotions in him because Kibum was sometimes frowning when he saw bad emotions in his appa’s face. It made Jinki surprised at first how well can their baby feel his appa’s feelings.

 

15th July 2009

5 months

After the celebration party, the boys were celebrating Heechul’s, Jungsu’s and Ryeowook’s birthday in one day, Jjong and Kibum were in the bedroom on the bed, it was late afternoon and Jjong was feeling a bit tired so he took Kibum into the bedroom and played with him on the bed a bit.

“Appa loves you a lot, Bummie,” Jonghyun smiled and kissed his baby. “Pa!” K

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter