XII. Chapter ~ Luck or Misery?

Be my light in the dark
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

28th August 2008

Incheon Airport

A woman, who looked to be around fifty years old, stepped out from the plane being followed by a same-aged looking man. She was wearing a dark blue dress with a little hat on her head holding a luxurious bag. The man next to her was wearing a black suit and held his wife while she held him too. Soon they got outside of the airport where the taxi was already waiting for them. The man gave the taxi driver an address and didn’t pay any other attention.

The taxi driver didn’t like customers who were acting like they own the world. But he got paid so he didn’t say anything and just drove where they wanted to go. The car stopped after two hours in front of the building where were Samsung devices produced. The man gave cash to the taxi driver and with his wife walked to the reception.

“Good afternoon, how can I help you?” a receptionist smiled at them.

“Can we talk to Mr. Lee Jinki?” the woman asked and stared at the young woman in front of her, she watched her.

“I am sorry but I am sure that Mr. Lee didn’t have any appointments for today, he has days off,” the woman said and smiled at the couple when the man raised his eyebrow.

“I see… so is he still living in Oksu-Dong?” the woman asked when the receptionist shook her head. “No, I can give you an address but… who are you? I can’t give you an address when I don’t know who you are,” she said a bit confusedly and not sure who are these two people.

“We are his parents, we have rights to know where he is living!”

 

28th August 2008

16th week

Move? No, but a deep feeling of something inside. The blond painter was sitting on his bed leaning against the headboard. He was wearing just a long T-Shirt because he didn’t have good fitting shorts now. Ah, yes, he couldn’t wear on his pants because it was already small for him! He wasn’t even fat yet too much, but you know, when you carry someone in your tummy… you have to get bigger. Just like when you eat too much, but he didn’t eat too much. He smiled and put his hands on his tummy.

“Love… can you hear me?” he whispered smiling and bit softly his lip. “I know… you can, right?”

“Jonghyunnie, sweetheart…” Into the bedroom walked tall blond-haired young man.

“Jinki, honey,” Jonghyun smiled and patted the free place next to him smiling.

“Are you talking to our little bum Bum?” Jinki chuckled and sat next to Jonghyun, took his hand, and squeezed it kissing Hyun’s cheek.

“Yeah… can you imagine… that he is about twenty centimeters high? He is so short… so small… so cute and tiny… I already want to feel his moves…” Jonghyun smiled and reached for Jinki’s face kissing his forehead.

“I am glad that blood tests and also other tests went out well, that our baby is doing well,” Jinki smiled and Hyun’s cheeks.

“You know what am I surprised by?” Jonghyun suddenly smirked and his eyes shone, though he couldn’t see anything, his eyes were talking too.

“Uhm… no, I have no idea,” Jinki blinked and shook his head.

Jonghyun chuckled and ran his hand down to his crotch. He closed his eyes, blushed hard, and Jinki’s crotch. “Your little junior… how you can be… so patient…” Jonghyun whispered.

Jinki widened his eyes and choked. “W-what? I thought that you already don’t have hormones,” Jinki blinked and Jonghyun hid his face.

“Maybe… no… it is hard to keep myself calm when I have you so close to me,” Jonghyun pouted.

“Should I be away?” Jinki laughed and kissed Jonghyun. “Honey, I know that we can… you know… but I don’t want to hurt you, you have our baby in a different place than women… our baby can get hurt and you too, I don’t want to risk it,” Jinki smiled and Hyun’s cheeks.

“Yeah… I am sorryy, I just…” Jonghyun bit his lip.

“Don’t be sorry, love, calm down, baby, I know, but we can cuddle, right?” Jinki smiled and hugged Jonghyun.

“O-okay baby, let’s cuddle more, honey, I love you…” Jonghyun whispered and kissed Jinki deeply.

Jinki smiled, Hyun’s back and cheeks, holding him closer and kept cuddling him. Jonghyun smiled softly, happily, and snuggled closer to Jinki enjoying every of his boyfriend’s .

“When… we will get married?” Jonghyun softly asked and held Jinki’s hand tightly.

“When you will be ready, baby,” Jinki smiled and kissed him deeply.

“I am ready even today,” Jonghyun giggled and Jinki’s lips.

“Oh… right… me too,” Jinki chuckled. “Do you want to have a small or big wedding, honey?” Jinki smiled and Hyun’s tummy kissing his chin, chest, and then he placed kisses on the tummy too closing his eyes.

“I… won’t you mind it if the wedding will be just… small?” Jonghyun whispered he knew that big wedding… he wouldn’t enjoy it, he wanted to see everything that will happen there, but his eyes weren’t ready, he couldn’t watch his soon husband’s smile.

“I don’t mind it, I love you, I will do everything for you, everything what is good for you, I love you so much, if you want just a small wedding, with me and you and few our friends and our families… I mean, your family,” Jinki smiled and his cheeks.

“Yeah… isn’t it a big wedding? I mean… friends…” Jonghyun blinked.

“Wookie, Sungmin, Yesung, Minho, Heechul, and Teuk, what about them?” Jinki smiled and Hyun’s cheeks kissing his nose.

“Oh… right, yes… and my mom and grandmother, that can be enough,” Jonghyun smiled and blushed when Jinki chuckled and kissed Hyun’s cheeks. “Can I help you with dinner?” Jjong smiled and played with Jinki’s fingers.

“You don’t have to ask me, baby, what do you want to cook, baby?” Jinki smiled and Hyun’s back.

“What about grilled chicken with pumpkin-seed pesto?” Jonghyun his lips and Jinki chuckled.

“Mh, chicken, I will always agree with it,” he laughed and Jjong smirked. “I know,” he laughed and Jinki helped him to change into his slack, black trousers.

Scara appeared in the bedroom and bumped into Jonghyun. “Scara, my little one,” he smiled and hugged Jinki.

“Love, can you please give Scara food?” Jonghyun asked and smiled shyly.

“Yes, honey,” Jinki smiled when they walked to the kitchen and Jinki gave to Scara its food and washed his hands, also Jjong washed his hands.

“So, where is the recipe?” Jinki smiled.

“Look into that book which I have placed on a cabinet,” Jonghyun smiled and Jinki nodded looking around himself when he found it, took it, and opened it when he was searching for the right recipe.

“It is my mom’s recipe,” Jjong said and took from one cabinet olive oil.

“Are you sure that you have everything here, baby?” Jinki smiled and Jonghyun nod

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter