Chapter 7

The Head Hazer
Please log in to read the full chapter

Wonwoo’s POV

Ok I hate this. This leg can’t be move easily. I’m glad that I can be accused of the class and any freshman activities, but not in this condition. My phone keeps ringing. I glance to Jun who so obsessed with his phone.

“Hey Jun can you hear that my phone was ringing? Can you just move on your just to get me my phone there? You know that I can’t move, come on.”

Jun rolled his eyes and extended his hand to grab my phone at the charging station.

I look at the screen. It's Seungcheol-hyung.

“Hi.”

“WONWOO. What the- Haish. We agree to do just, like half of the laps, or at least as much as you can carry, why you finish all 50 laps? Are you crazy or you just wanna people talk about you? Now, looks, everyone talks about you at social media. Someone post your cool photo running at the field. Now, lots of netizens share it. Looks like I’m the one who devils here, ordered you to run 50 laps.”

I distance my phone far from my ear. That hyung keeps babbling.

“Yes hyung, I’m good. I’m ok. I just need to take some rest.” I finish the conversation. I know this Seungcheol-hyung is a kind person. I know him since my first-year student, not mention I know all of my other friends since the first year also. So that’s why I used to them already. Looks at this Junhui. He may be hot-tempered, but still, he is a kind person.

I kicked Jun’s . “Hey Jun. I’m hungry. Go get me some porridge. And my favorite pinkmilk drink. Help this cute little cat, please. I’m sick, you know.”

“Cute? Little? Cat? What the hell Won. You are freaking 182cm, which part do you think you little?”

I just giggle to Jun. He moves his and drags his lazy foot out from my room.

“I will not lock this door, ok?”

 

Mingyu’s POV

I walk slowly to the counter, still thinking about what I should get for my tummy. Maybe some porridge? I did not feel good lately; maybe some warm porridge is a good idea.

I meet Junhui-hyung at the counter. I greet him politely. He finishes his errands. I just casually order porridge and my favorite coffee drink. I can hear Junhui-hyung having some conversation through his phone and he looks so serious, maybe its important conversation.

Junhui-hyung finishes the conversation. I just standing there, waiting for my porridge, not bother to sit at any seat since I know this will not take a long time. Junhui-hyung suddenly looks at me with i-can’t-read-the-expression.

I’m looking for the said room. Ok, here? It is? I knock the door. I can hear permission from the inside. Oh yeah, Junhui-hyung said the door is not locked. I feel so nervous, what the hell Mingyu. I said my greeting and opened the door. A familiar scent crosses my nostril, this is my favorite scent this past week after I manage to smell it when pass by Wonwoo-hyung before.

“What’s take you getting this late Jun? You know that I’m hungry right? What? Flirting with cute junior girls? And what’s wrong with you knocking the door, you are the one who did not lock it, don’t disturb my gaming session, come on.” Wonwoo-hyung keeps babbling without any second leave his eyes on his phone, I guess, games?

“Err, hi, hello? Wonwoo-hyung?” – I need his attention to me; I’m not Junhui-hyung.

Wonwoo-hyung raises his head, and his jaw drops. He panics.

“Wha-whats, what are you doing he-here?” he stuttered.

Clumsily he tries to grab the blanket beside him and cover his exposed milky skin. He just casually wearing a simple black T with short, as I understand that he needs

Please log in to read the full chapter