Chapter 12

The Head Hazer
Please log in to read the full chapter

Its ceremony wrist-tying day!

The gathering session for freshman finally hit the last activity; it’s a ceremony for the senior giving his junior blessing, accepting them as their junior. All of the freshman juniors queuing to get their wrist tied with a white strap. It’s a traditional culture it that college. A happy yet so touching and full of emotion ceremony that invites their tears to roll down the cheeks. Mingyu accepts the white strap along the advice from their seniors. He, however, can’t find Wonwoo anywhere in the line. He gets up after receive all the straps from available seniors there. He tried to find Wonwoo, if he lucky enough to found Wonwoo. He bumps with Jihoon-hyung while looking at his senior.

“Mingyu? What are you doing here? You supposed to be inside to receive the strap from seniors.”

“Ahh Jihoon-hyung. Yeah2, I got all already, I just wanna go to the toilet. Tonight the weather is quite cold, it is?”

“Haha, your right thoo. It's quite cold, make me shiver to the bone actually. I forgot my jacket. Well then, go ahead and come back inside.”

“Wait, Jihoon-hyung. Did you see Wonwoo-hyung? He’s not inside.”

“Wonwoo? Oh, I think he also goes to the toilet? I think? Because I bump with him before at the back. But he seems do not move to anywhere. Oh, if you find him, gave this strap. I don’t think he brings any with him.”

“Thank you Jihoon-hyung!”

He walks to the backstage. T

Please log in to read the full chapter