Chapter 1

The Head Hazer
Please log in to read the full chapter

Mingyu gathers up his soul and energy to move up his leg just to reach the last few stairs he could count. The stair does not that high but the burden he feels in his heart that makes him count the stair-like there is no end. He checks the surrounding, here he is, Pledis College’s registration court. Pledis College, his new place to gain new knowledge and, well maybe, also new friends. He walks straight to the Engineering course line. 

“Lets finish this fast. I need to grab some food. Since morning I did not eat, this registration stuff makes my appetite run away since yesterday, urghh” – Mingyu talks to himself, mumbling quietly.

Before he walks toward the café, he checks the schedule for freshman gathering, and notice he needs to gather at the main hall at 3 pm for first gathering. He then checks again the registration time, well, it will finish at 12 pm. He just walks ignoring the surrounding, pay full attention to his phone, checking the schedule, checking some other information about the course that he will sacrifice his whole 4 years of studies, and leisurely scrolling his media social accounts. From Instagram to Facebook to Twitter, he keeps changing it while scrolling on nothing. Since his appetite not good, he just orders some soup to warm up his body with some rice and salads. Not forget his favorite coffee as the drink.

While slurping his soup, two freshma

Please log in to read the full chapter