Chapter 14

The Head Hazer
Please log in to read the full chapter

The seniors let their junior play as much as they want, and enjoy the beach. They play games along the day. At night the will have a culture night, where any of them can perform what they want. Mingyu and his friends decide to perform to their friends and seniors. Seungkwan as main vocal, while Chan and Minghao as dancers and Mingyu and Vernon as rappers. Their performance at that night got full claps by the audience.  After they perform, there two juniors come out to perform a drama.

“How you will get this gear if I don’t want to give to you?” – student A

“I will just make you as my wife-“ – student B

They replay back the argument happen before in freshman gathering. The hazers at the back start to boil out. Wonwoo shouting to the said students.

“Do you think its funny? Huuuh???? How come you dare to mimic this scene?? I will punish you all. Bow down your head, not until I said so.” Wonwoo exploded. All the audience follow his instruction. The light was off. A few minutes pass, suddenly a video was played in front of the stage. It’s a recorded video of their hazer team.

“Hi. Ehm. What should I say?” Wonwoo in the video, asking his friends

“Just say what you want to say, like normal.”

“Thank you to all of you who join our freshman gathering, all the activities, and be patient with us. We already accepted all of you as our juniors. Thank you for being our juniors. So, ehm, its time for us to ask you, to accept us as your senior. Please come to the beach. We wait for you there.” – Wonwoo finishes his sentence and the video ends. Most of the student feeling so touched. They get out and start to leave to the beach as their senior waiting for them there.

Finally, their senior will give them the gear-badge that was mention before in their gathering session. They queue one by one to receive the gear from their 4th-year senior, Choi Seungcheol. Mingyu received the gear-badge from his senior.

“You are the one who argues with Wonwoo right?”

“Ahh, hyung. Yes. It's me”

“Haha, don’t take it so hard. Wonwoo is a good person. He is cute actually. He is not really a wicked person. Don’t make him into any bad situation anymore, be nice to him.” He giggles with the thought that his junior Wonwoo got into a fierce fight, while he knows that Wonwoo is a nice person.

“Oh anyway, this gear is so meaningful to us, till the level that it can be considered as engineer’s heart, consider as our heart.” – Seungcheol pats Mingyu with the last words. Mingyu thanks him and walk away to give another turn to receive the gear-badge.

 

Mingyu’s POV

The sea breeze says hi to my skin. It's so refreshing and soothing. I let myself immerse to the night sea breeze. I leisurely rest myself at the edge of the beach. Not bother to join my other friends partying and enjoying the night with other first-year student and seniors. Honestly, I miss Wonwoo-hyung. I miss our short interaction. The moment on the bus before like the last sweet moment, I can have with him. I don’t know when can I go back with him like before. I sigh for the nth time. Out of sudden, I feel the cold thing press to my cheek. I startled to the contact. I raise my head to check what it is. Its-

“Drink?” – Wonwoo-Hyung shoved me the cold drink from the party, I guess. He holds two cups of cold drink and some snacks. I t

Please log in to read the full chapter