Chapter 15

The Head Hazer
Please log in to read the full chapter

They waiting for their respective bus. Mingyu looks lively today. He smiles like every second.

“Mingyu, are you ok? Did you hit jackpot last night? Yesterday, you look like a zombie, and today, tadaaa, a handsome prince just come from the sky.” – Seungkwan feeling so weird for the very fast change of mood of Kim Mingyu.

“Well, you know guys?” – Mingyu

Seungkwan, Chan, Hansol, and Minghao all over Mingyu. They are curious with Mingyu lately. From a cheerful and happy-go-lucky person, he turns to be a taciturn person lately. They just ignore this fact consider they were in examination period before.

“I finally got my crush.” – Mingyu grin, showing his canine.

All of them whistling to Mingyu. They started to but Mingyu doesn’t spill any details. He just too excited but still don’t want to share the remaining facts. They finally get on their respective bus to go back to their college. For this time, Mingyu sits together with Hansol, Chan, and Seungkwan sit together, while Minghao surprisingly sits with their senior, Junhui. Well, maybe the seat already full, so both of them just sit on an empty seat.

Mingyu doesn’t bother to check where is his senior, Wonwoo. He can’t always bother his senior, he doesn’t want his senior felt bothered with his present. Along the journey, most of the students snore to sleep since they were too exhausted enjoying the trip.

 

Mingyu’s POV

In a soundless voice, not to bother others, Hansol leading a conversation.

“Mingyu, I notice that you like Wonwoo-hyung right? What do you mean, you got your crush? Did you? Confess to him along with our trip?”

I fidget. I’m not afraid to mention this to the world, but I really concern about Wonwoo-hyung. He did mention that he overthink about what other’s opinion on this stuff.

“I’m no judge. I ask because, I wanna discuss with you something, related to this also.”

“Hmm, related to this? You mean, Wonwoo-hyung?”

“No, about this interest.”

I know Hansol is very matured enough to handle this issue. 

“Yes, its Wonwoo-hyung. Is not like we in a relationship, but we did have the mutual feeling.”

“Ahh, I see. You know what, I-, I have a crush to Seungkwan.” – for the first time, I witness Hansol blush so hard. I never know that Hansol has some feeling towards Seungkwan.

“I need your advice about this. I don’t know how

Please log in to read the full chapter