Chapter 4

The Head Hazer
Please log in to read the full chapter

Mingyu's POV

I go back to the class and notice that our senior in 2nd year distribute our engineering shirt.

“Hi Jihoon-hyung, hi Seokmin-hyung” – politely I greet my senior. They wave at me and ask me to take my seat while passing the shirt after checking the size in the list.

“Ahh there’s no size M anymore?”, both of my senior checking the plastic full of the shirt.

“Can you take size L?” – Seokmin asking this student, and he just accepts it without much complaint. I look at him, compare to him, I’m bigger than him, and checking my size, I just decided to change the shirt with him. He doesn’t complain much and accepts my trade happily.

“I’m Minghao by the way. Nice to meet you”, I reply to his introduction. Hearing that his accent and combine with that kind of name, I bet he is a Chinese student. Well, never mind, I never being racist, I’m glad to make friend with a variety of people.

The class for today finally finish. We got some rest time before we need to go to the freshman gathering again, for the second meeting. I drag Chan, Seungkwan and also Minghao to the café, thank God Minghao doesn’t mind to join. Pass the door, Seungkwan notices Hansol and shout his name to join us also. Ahh, I barely notice Hansol was there too. With an apologetic nod, I ask him also to join us. 

I bet our table is the noisiest here. I can blend quickly with this new group. Not to mention, I can see others also can mix well. They talk like there’s no tomorrow. Seungkwan being so diva, making the joke, is like a vitamin to this group. I checked my watch while interrupting the group’s conversation.

“Guys, time’s up. We need to gather at the main hall, well again, or not they will kick your out. I don’t want to be a hero to save you guys.” everyone stops and pay attention to me. They sigh and start to pack their stuff and heading to the changing room to change to the shirt they give before.

We can be considered to arrive early; the hall is half-full. The times pass without our notice, and tension started to build up again in the hall when the five hazers walking and entering the hall. This time they just stood in front of us, not at the stage. I can sense that Wonwoo-hyung takes a quick gaze to me. I bet he still hold the grudge over this afternoon incident. I put a small smile-thinking bout that incident. Feeling like won some lottery.

“Did you see this gear-badge?” – out of sudden without any introduction, Wonwoo-hyung put out the small badge, and the pendant looks like a small gear. All of us make no sound, try our best to understand what this head hazer’s intention.

“This is the symbol of engi

Please log in to read the full chapter