Chapter 8

The Head Hazer
Please log in to read the full chapter

Junhui walk slowly, passing the back side of the old building, just because he needs to go back to his dorm, he forgot his important notebook, and this way is the fastest road that he can use. While passing the road, he can see a group of a student into a fierce fight and he notices from their uniform, that’s junior uniform, either first-year or second-year student. Scanning the situation, he can see the group just ganging a student; this is not a group fight. As fast as he can, he yells to the group and joining the fight, just to save the poor student who was beaten from the other entire student. A whistle ringing and a guard run quickly towards them. The other entire student scattered. Together with the guard, Junhuimanagese to stand up the poor kid, just to realize that the kid is the freshman who did not respect him before. The one who got a fight with him before in the gathering session.

They go to the clinic. The wound is not that worst, but there lots of bruise and cuts, there and there. Minghao open the treatment room’s door, exit from it, and take a seat outside the room, waiting for the medicine. Junhui just silently sit beside him. The awkwardness can be feel both of them.

“Th-thank you. Hyung.” – Minghao quietly said the words.

Junhui smile. To get the ‘hyung’ word from this kid might cost a life.

“How’s your body? Is there any part got broke? It is serious?”

“No. I’m ok. I got this, like often. So, I used to it.”

Please log in to read the full chapter