Chapter 13

The Head Hazer
Please log in to read the full chapter

The examination period finally hits the end. The committee for freshman gathering from 2nd year and 3rd year will bring their juniors to outside trip before they have semester break. All of the first-year student enthusiastic for this trip.

Seungkwan, Chan, Hansol, Minghao, and Mingyu already queue to the respective bus. Of course all of them so excited about this trip. For only one semester, they feel like they were dried out, both body and soul. They still adapting with campus life with the tougher course, so the outside trip at the end semester sure a good bargain. They climb the bus’s stairs happily.

“Chan let’s sit here, I want to sit beside the window.” – Seungkwan choose the seat for both of them

“Ahh, but I want to sit beside the window.” – Chan whining

“No, no, I will sit beside the window.” – Seungkwan is bold to choose that seat.

“I can sit with Seungkwan, Chan you can s the other seat.” – Hansol offers himself, while actually, he tries to steal the opportunity to sit beside Seungkwan.

“No, no Hansol, I have a game battle with Chan, so he need to sit beside me.” – Seungkwan

Hansol pouts. He really want to sit with Seungkwan. Chan doesn’t have any choice, he still need to have the game with Seungkwan. There’s no ending for their argument. Hansol take the seat to the other side. Minghao casually take the empty seat with Hansol.

“Oh, how about you Mingyu?” – Hansol

“Its ok, I can sit to the other empty seat. Take a rest along the journey guys. We will enjoy the trip at the beach later. Safe your energy. Seungkwan, Chan, don’t play the game to much, it will drained your energy.” Mingyu actually saving himself from the noisiest of his friends. He need his ‘me time’, he still broken inside, his heart still hurting so much due the to last incident with Wonwoo before. He did not hear any news about Wonwoo after that. He never bump with Wonwoo since that day. He can guess Wonwoo hide himself well, avoiding him at the best. He put his earphone and listen to his playlist. Since that day, he update his playlist with a soothing song to treat his broken heart. He thrown his view outside the window.

“Goodddd afternooonnn my dear juniorsss. Today, Wonwoo and I will take a good care for all of you in this bus. Don’t burden us too much, and behave ok? Lets enjoy this triiippp.” – Soonyoung hype in front of the bus. Everyone cheers on him. He then take a seat

Please log in to read the full chapter