Chapter 10

The Head Hazer
Please log in to read the full chapter

Mingyu’s POV

It’s pretty hard to find this book. I grab the book from the shelf and straight to the counter. I can’t spend extra time here since I need to visit Wonwoo-hyung. Ermm? Should I get him pinkmilk? But he might think I just wanna . Ahh never mind, I will just go without any additional thing. I just wanna drop to past the book, only. No other thing. Ok. Got it, Kim Mingyu?

I knock the door. I can hear Wonwoo-hyung’s voice inside.

“Wait!” the door open and-

What the-

Wonwoo-hyung drenches with water and he wears a wet shirt that nicely wraps his skinny body figure.

“Hyung! What’s wrong??? Why you are wet? Don’t tell me that you have some weird hobby shower with full cloth?”

Wonwoo-hyung whacks my head. “It’s that your only comment looking me in this situation? Can you just come out with any other brilliant idea?” he rolled his eyes. “What are you doing here anyway? I don’t remember inviting you over for some dinner? Or sleepover, did I?”

Woahh this hyung so sharp. “Seokmin-hyung asks me to pass this reference book, he said this belongs to you, and he can’t make it since he will go back, well, maybe already go back to his home right now.”

“Ohh, yeah, I remember asking him to return it by this week, but.. hmm. Are you rushing? Do you have any business after this?”

“Me? No. I don’t have any. I don’t plan to open any books tonight, tomorrow is weekend. Why hyung?”

“Ehmm.. actually,..” he opens his door fully, and there, I can see his room so messy. The floor wet.

“Woaahh hyung! What happen??”

He sighs, “I don’t know. The pipe was broken. That’s why I’m ‘taking’ shower with full cloth.”

I chuckle. Without any invitation, I just pass into his room. He needs my help, for sure.

“Where can I find any plumber at this time? It’s already late?” he mumbling by himself and I just shrugged. Ask me? No answer then, I’m a newbie here, everyone can tell he most expect about this area compare than me. I’m helping him wipe the floor. It’s not really bad, but the worst is, his bed also wet and can’t be dry like the floor one. I took a glance to him; he looks panic and scrolling his phone.

“What? You already at home? I thought you say you wanna stay at hostel this weekend? Ok. Yeah2. Understand.”

He sighs. He dialing another person.

“Jeonghan? Hello? Can you hear me? Wait, where are you? Drinking? Wait, Soonyoung with you? I guess so.”

“Ok. Now I don’t know where I can find any room for a night.” He checked his bed. It's damp. He sighs again. 

“Hyung, if you don’t mind, you can stay at my place.” Wow, Kim Mingyu, congratulation for inviting your favorite person over for a night. Wait? I’m just helping him, ok? Nothing creepy. Is not like I will eat him, wait? What are you thinking???

“Mingyu?”

“Ye-yes?”

“What’s wrong with you, I ask, I’m not bothering you?”

“What? Oh-ohh I’m sorry. Yes. No, I mean, no, you are not bothering me.” Mingyu. Why are you acting like a teenage girl all over on her crush?

“Let me pack some stuff. Did you have your dinner yet?”

“No, I’m from the library for some reference book.”

“Ok then let’s have dinner before going back to your place. On me.”

“Oh ok, thank you in advance”

“No mention.”

 

*******

 

 Wonwoo and Mingyu sitting at empty table.

“What do you want to eat?” - Wonwoo

“Rice with kimchi stew. And iced coffee” - Mingyu

Wonwoo nodding his head and order his meal, not forget Mingyu’s.

“Thanks. Lots.” – Wonwoo break the silent between them.

“My pleasure hyung. I come at the right time, maybe.” Minyu grins, showing off his canine.

Wonwoo adore the canine. This is the first time he notice that canine. Maybe before this, they always give each other smirk rather than a sweet smile.

“How is your assignment before?”

“I manage to settle it all. I hope I got all right. We will have the examination soon. Same goes to you right?”

“Oh that soon already? Well, some of us will have the examination, but since in senior years, there more project than paper, so we have less examination.

Please log in to read the full chapter