Chapter 6

The Head Hazer
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hazing team’s meeting

“Jun! What the hell are you doing! You cross the line already. Why you let your anger out like that. If Joshua and Jeonghan not stopping you, I bet there’s blood scattered every corner in the hall.” – Wonwoo plays his head hazer role, scolding the hot-tempered Junhui.

“What should I do then? Do you expect me to pamper that rude kid? Or do you want me to kneel and beg the kid to give some respect to me?”

“We deal with new generations here. We need some method to approach them, not with this violent act of you. This will make them more rebel.”

Jun roll his eyes.

Suddenly, a person interrupts their meeting.

Everyone bowl and greet their 4th-year senior, ex-head hazer before.

“Wonwoo, what the hell happens? I heard everything. Why did you let this happen? Use violent over new freshman?” – Seungcheol outburst his words, not waiting to say a proper hello.

“I need to fix this thing with all of you!” – Seungcheol giving out an order.

All of the hazers sighs, already imagine the dealing with Seungcheol later.

 

Freshman gathering

All of the students keep repeating chanting their faculty anthem. The hazers look not satisfied with their juniors’ lack of enthusiasm. They keep asking their junior to repeat and repeat the anthem. Suddenly a few numbers of unfamiliar seniors walking in front of the crowd.

All of them stop what they are doing, and pay full attention to the small group.

“Good afternoon to all my juniors. I’m Choi Seungcheol. Your senior in 4th years. Once, I’m a head hazer before. Just lazily come here to visit you all. How it is? Is gathering and activities fun?

All of the hazers at the back stiff and looks panic. Or at least, looks like panic. This is the outcome of what they discuss before.

“I want to say that I’m pr

Please log in to read the full chapter