Chapter 3

The Head Hazer
Please log in to read the full chapter

They started to collect their senior signature along with their first-week class session. Some of naughty senior ask the ridiculous thing to the juniors before they give their signature. Some senior just sign it since they are also busy with their schedule despite it just a first week of college.

Hansol just leisurely plays some game in his phone, not that into to collect the signature of his seniors. So sudden, a student comes in front of him, and yank his wrist.

“Hey, Hansol right? I’m Boo Seungkwan. Remember? We are a classmate. Plus I sit beside Mingyu before when he had that small argument with our head hazer”

Hansol blinks and his expression blank. He might remember this guy since this Boo Seungkwan is a loud person in his class. But he never knows his name before since Hansol is not really good initiate first in looking for a friend. 

“What are you doing? Let’s get that senior signature. He asks me to get any friends before he can give any”

Seungkwan than pull Hansol to the senior, who waiting patiently at the bench.

“Hi sunbaenim. This is Hansol, my classmate. What should we do to get your signature?”

“Can you dance to that popular kid song, the bear?”

Seungkwan slightly jumps excitedly saying ‘yes’ while Hansol still wearing that blank expression since he doesn’t know how to do it.

At the end, he just follows awkwardly along Seungkwan, follows that not-that-cute steps by Seungkwan. They got the signature, and Seungkwan hurriedly says goodbye to Hansol and run to his class.

“Boo Seungkwan? This kid sure has a happy life” – Hansol mumbling to himself then walking to his class, well actually same class with Seungkwan.

Mingyu just walking around the park in the college, somehow collecting the signature. He doesn’t like the task given, but he is a good student, so he just follows what his senior ask. He managed to collect lots of signature in a short time, due to his friendly and sometimes cute personality.

 

Wonwoo’s POV

Jun and Soonyoung suddenly tap my shoul

Please log in to read the full chapter