Chapter 2

The Head Hazer
Please log in to read the full chapter

Its 3 pm already and Mingyu already sits there, in the main hall like 30 minutes ago. He comes early although he slightly against this, maybe a boring gathering to be taken. He sat there, observing surrounding. The hall already full with the Engineering new students. Seungkwan and Chan that he make friend at the café, sit beside him, talking about the game they are obsessed lately. Mingyu not really into games, but he does play its sometime to kill the bore and time. The hall full of noise produces from the new students that keep talking to each other, ice breaking with their new friends. Mingyu is originally a friendly and cheerful person, but today maybe is not his day. He just keeps quiet all the time while checking the hall. It takes minutes later, the hall suddenly in mute. All of the students facing the stage. Five persons entering the stages elegantly, more too proud to their steps. Freshman students learn that they might be their 3rd year seniors, looking to them wearing their safety Engineering jackets, that usually the 3rd year and final year student are allowed to wear it casually outside. All of them stay in straight line, facing their new junior students; all of them wearing an unnerving face, with no smile, appear at their lips. The person in the middle then steps further, close to the edge of the stage.

“ALL OF YOU, FIRST YEAR, NEW FRESHMAN STUDENTS, I’M WONWOO, JEON WONWOO, YOUR SENIOR IN 3RD YEAR, THE ONE WHO WILL MONITORING ALL OF YOU ALONG THIS FRESHMAN GATHERING. YOU NEED TO FOLLOW MY COMMAND ALONG THIS GATHERING. UNDERSTAND??!”

All of the students startled and softly answer ‘yes’, just to add the anger to Wonwoo, their senior on the stage.

“I CAN’T HEAR YOU! UNDERSTAND OR NOT??!” – Wonwoo shouting making the new students panicked and quickly a loud ‘yes’ can be heard echoing in the hall.

Wonwoo looks satisfied, he just glaring to his new juniors who looks like a rat in front of cobra, waiting to be killed. All of them showing a panicked and scared expression.

“Is there any question?” – Wonwoo looks like teasing his scaredy-cat juniors.

“So, do you wanna know who is your seniors?”, again a loud ‘yes’ can be heard and Wonwoo leisurely smirks, as if he won a lottery. “So…”, Wonwoo paused, and take a quick glare to his comrade a.k.a his fello

Please log in to read the full chapter