The Date - Part Two

I Fell In Love with My Butler

"AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!"

 

Sunnee screamed at the top of her voice as another scary mask came into her view. Dylan, who was behind her, was laughing at her. "Some kind of a prince you are!", she complained. "It's not even that scary.", he commented.

 

"Of course you would say that. You're in the back afterall.", she said as she pouted. "Stop talking, we're in the middle of this booth. The white lady we saw earlier is trailing right behind us right now.", he warned her.

 

With that, Sunnee screamed at the top of her voice once again and she grabbed Dylan's hand and runs away. As she was about to turn right, a fake coffin popped out of nowhere and showed a scary looking man. This time, Sunnee cried.

 

 Dylan heard her cry making him worry and regret that he laughed at her. "Sunnee, are you okay?", he asked. She shooked her head no as she turned to him and hugged him. "Take me away from here.", she pleaded as she sobs.

 

Dylan pulled her gently as they went to the exit. When they got out of the booth, he could still feel her shaking in fear. "Hey, they're gone now. No more scary things.", he said as he her hair.

 

Sunnee looked at him with a pout. "I don't want to go there ever again!", she said. Dylan laughed at her cuteness, but then sighed. "Then why did you still went in if you're afraid?", he asked. 

 

"You said you wanted to go. I don't want you to get mad at me for leaving you alone, and I don't want to look uncool, so that's why I still insisted.", Sunnee said. Dylan looked at her at surprise.

 

Then he smirked at her. "Aw, my Kitty really cares for me.", he teased. Sunnee almost blushed at that. "Shut up, okay. We need to get to the roller coaster soon, many people will line up there. It will take hours for us to ride it.", she warned him. "Then let's go!", he said as he grabbed her hand and runs towards the lane of the roller coaster.

 

---

 

Lucia Chen was at Yang's mansion. Chao Yue asked her to come over to her home so that she could ask her something. She was sitting at the sofa of their living room as Chao Yue sat across her.

 

"How have you been?", Chao Yue asked as she sipped her tea from her cup. "I've been doing well, Princess Yang.", Lucia said. "My mother didn't rushed you up to make my wedding gown right?", she asked. Lucia shooked her head with a smile.

 

"Is that all, Princess Yang?", Lucia asked. Chao Yue smiled then looked at the window beside her. "Actually, I'm curious of Prince Dylan.", she admitted. "What do you mean by that?", Lucia asked. "Like, what type of girl does he likes?", she said.

 

Lucia gave her an apologetic smile. "I'm sorry Princess Yang, I can't answer that. Young Master has never been in love before, and he never talked about his type on a girl.", she said. "Then how did that Sunnee girl caught his attention?", Chao Yue asked.

 

Lucia smiled. "I don't know either. Maybe he saw something in her that made him like or love her. I've been friends with him since when we were young. And this is my first time hearing that he broke his family rules for a girl, and he's never done that to his female friends before.", she said.

 

Chao Yue could only smile at her, as sadness fills her heart.

 

---

 

"That was fun!"

 

Dylan said as he and Sunnee got out of the roller coaster. "You got fun? When all you did was scream like a teenage girl.", Sunnee said as she fixed her messy hair. "I wasn't screaming. That was the little girl behind us.", he told her. "Whatever.", she said back.

 

Then Dylan saw Ring Toss game near them. "What's that? How do you play that?", he asked Sunnee. "You have to toss the ring into the bottle, if you shooted three times straight right into the bottle, you'll win a toy from one of the toys that you wanted that are displayed there.", she explained.

 

"That sounds easy.", Dylan said as he walked towards the Ring Toss game. "Believe me, only a few people can do that. And it doesn't happen yearly.", Sunnee said.

 

"Well, that won't stop me from playing this game.", he said as he paid for his game. Sunnee could only sigh, she doesn't want him to get embarrassed in front of everyone.

 

On Dylan's first attempt on tossing the ring, it got into the bottle. That made him smile to himself. The same thing happened to his second attempt, making Sunnee sigh in relief, but she was still worried that he couldn't get the third one.

 

Dylan proved her thoughts wrong, when the last ring got into the bottle. He turned to him with a proud look. "See that? I played well even though it's my first time playing that game.", he proudly said.

 

Sunnee rolled her eyes at him. "More like beginers luck.", she retorted as she folded her arms. Then the stall owner of the game came up to them.

 

"Excuse me sir. You have to pick your prize. Choose a stuffed toy from there.", he said as he pointed to the toys hanging from the stall. Dylan turned to Sunnee, looking at her. "What?", she asked. He shooked his head before looking at the toys.

 

Dylan's eyes looked at every toy, when a white, persian-like kitten that has big blue eyes stuffed toy caught his eye. He then turned to the stall owner as he pointed to that stuffed toy. "I want that white kitten stuffed toy.", he said.

 

The guy nodded his head and went to get the stuffed toy. When he got it, he gave it to Dylan then went back in his stall.

 

Dylan turned to Sunnee with a grin. "For you, Kitty.", he said as he extended the toy to her. Sunnee gave him a suspicious look. "You're giving a kitten a stuffed toy kitten? How ironic.", she commented.

 

Dylan let out a smirk at her. "So you finally accepted that callname.", he teased. Sunnee frowned at him. "I didn't.", she said as she took the stuffed toy from him.

 

"Look, the sun is setting.", Dylan pointed out as he looked at the sky. "Well, where do you plan to go next?", Sunnee asked. "The ferris wheel. But I wanted to see the view of the city at night. So we'll go there after we eat.", he said.

 

"Let's have some burger and milktea, then we'll go to the ferris wheel.", Sunnee suggested. Dylan nodded his head as they went to the food court together.

 

---

 

Cassandra walked in the living room, walking back and forth as Qin Yang looked at her.

 

"Relax, Xiao Qi is gonna be okay.", he tried to reassure her. "But he's not here yet! Where did he went?!", she said.

 

Butler Jin entered the living room holding his cellphone. "Your Highness, Young Master just texted me.", he said. "What did he say?", she asked. "Young Master said that he'll be back before 8 pm and that he's at the amusement park with Sunnee.", he told her.

 

"That girl is a bad influence for him.", Cassandra said as she glared. "Let's hear Dylan's side, alright?", he tried to appease her.

 

Cassandra sighed then gave Butler Jin a smile. "Thank you Butler Jin, you may go now.", she said.

 

---

 

Dylan and Sunnee just got in the ferris wheel. They could feel that they are slowly going up. Dylan was so excited that he kept looking down, making Sunnee uncomfortable.

 

"Can you please sit properly? We might fall if you keep on doing that.", she said. "Why? Are you scared of heights as well?", he asked. With that, she became silent, making him grin. "I knew it.", he said.

 

"Just shut up, alright?", she said as she closed her eyes. Dylan kept quiet, until they reached at the top of the ferris wheel.

 

"Woah, the city and the sky looks pretty!", Dylan said in awe. Sunnee slowly opened her eyes and tried to look. Indeed, the view is pretty. Then she looked at Dylan to see that he's looking at the view like a kid that watches his favorite cartoon. She smiled to herself as she closed her eyes.

 

Minutes later, they got up from their seats then they left the ferris wheel. Soon, they left the amusement park as they ride on Butler Jin's motorcycle.

 

They finally reached Butler Jin's house. Sunnee got out of the motor then looked at Dylan while hugging the stuffed toy that he gave her.

 

"I hope your mom won't get mad at you for staying out that long", Sunnee said. Dylan chuckled at that. "She can't stop me from doing my plan, I mean, our plan.", he said. "Whatever.", she said as she rolled hey eyes at him.

 

Then Dylan let out a smile at her, a sincere smile. "Thank you for accompanying me today, even though I made you go to the rides and booth that you fear. Thank you for being patient with me.", he said.

 

Sunnee stared at him in surprise, then she felt her heart beat fast once again. It feels like the time stopped ticking as she stared at him smiling at her.

 

Sunnee could only nod her head at him as a response. She watched as he drove off to go home. When she entered Butler Jin's house, she leaned against the door. "Why am I feeling this way towards Young Master?", she asked herself.

 

She placed her fist at her heart as she tried to calm her beating heart. She remembered that she encountered different sides of Dylan.

 

"That little devil prince is a one weird guy.", she told to herself.