Travelling The City

I Fell In Love with My Butler

Dylan dressed up preparing for his day. It's Wednesday, and it's the day of Sun Sun and Butler Jin's day off. He went to the balcony where their meeting place was. He was surprised to find them in normal clothes. Sun Sun eyed his clothes with a raised eyebrow.

 

 

"That's your disguise, Young Master?", Butler Jin asked. Dylan let out a shy laugh, "I don't have any normal clothes like you guys. I only have my prince clothes.", he said. Sun Sun smiled, "We've got that covered.", he said. He took out something from his bag and gave it to him. Dylan looked at it, it was his clothes. 

 

 

"Why are you giving me your clothes?", he asked. "Some of my t-shirts are oversized. I have a feeling that someone as highly as you probably don't have any t-shirts or normal pants in your closet. So I bought them in case.", Sun Sun said. Dylan gave him a thankful smile, "Thank you Sun Sun! I'll go change now.", he said.

 

 

He then went to the restroom to change. After changing his clothes, he looked at his reflection in the mirror. He stared at the clothes and smiled. "So this is what it feels like to wear normal clothes. Much better than my ordinary clothes.", he commented. He took a mental note to buy clothes like these, since he bought a lot of money with him.

 

 

He got out of the restroom and went back to the balcony. As soon as Sun Sun and Butler Jin saw him, their jaw almost dropped. "Wow, Young Master. You look so good in that clothes!", Butler Jin exclaimed. Dylan smiled at him, "Thanks, Butler Jin.", he said.

 

 

Sun Sun cleared his throat and smiled at them, "Well what are we waiting for? Let's run around the city!", he said happily. Butler Jin got on his motorcycle. Dylan froze in his spot, Sun Sun noticed this and looked at him. "What's wrong, Young Master?", he asked.

 

 

Dylan gulped and look at the motorcycle nervously, "I don't know how to ride on a motorcycle.", he said. He was expecting his butlers to laugh at him, but they have him a reassuring smile. "Don't worry Young Master. You can sit in between me and Sun Sun.", Butler Jin said. "Yeah, I can sit at the back so you won't fall.", Sun Sun said.

 

 

Dylan took a deep breathe and tried to sit on it. He found it uncomfortable at first because it's his first time riding in a motorcycle, but he found himself getting used to the position. He then felt Sun Sun climbed over and sat behind him. "Young Master, you have to put your hands on my shoulder or waist so you won't fall.", Butler Jin said.

 

 

Dylan slowly slid his hands at Butler Jin's waist. Dylan felt uncomfortable, because it looks like he's hugging a guy, this will ruin his image as a prince. "We look... gays.", he commented. Sun Sun laughed at this, "Don't worry Young Master. You'll get used to this soon.", he said. Then he gave Dylan a sunglass. "This will help you on your disguise. People won't recognize you because they never saw Prince Dylan wearing sunglasses.", he said.

 

 

Dylan wore it and let out a smile. "Thank you, Sun Sun.", he said. After this scene, Butler Jin drove off to the city.

 

 

---

 

 

A girl in pink dress entered the Xiong's Mansion with a smile. She went to the living room where she will meet with Cassandra and Qin Yang. There, she found the two happily talking to each other.

 

 

When they saw her, she bowed to them. "Hello, you must be the daughter of King and Queen Yang.", Cassandra said. The girl smiled and nodded her head politely, "Yes, Your Highness.", she said. Cassandra smiled, "You don't have to call me that. Just call me 'mom', since you're going to be my daughter-in-law soon.", she said.

 

 

"Actually, I have something to say to you,... mom...", the girl said. Cassandra mentioned her to continue what she was saying. "I'm not the eldest in Yang's siblings. I have an older sister, but she's missing.", she said. Cassandra raised an eyebrow at this. "What do you mean?", she asked.

 

 

"She got kidnapped when we were still younger. And until now, we still haven't found her. That's why most people mistook me as the eldest of the Yang siblings.", the girl said. Cassandra smiled, "Well, she's not here now right? There's nothing to worry about.", she said. Qin Yang sighed at this, "The eldest Yang sibling... I wonder if she's still alive or not... It's been 13 years since she got kidnapped...", he thought.

 

 

---

 

 

Dylan was in awe seeing the city. And his butlers were right, no one recognized him as they walk around in the city. He also brought clothes that caught his interest. He found himself loving the city the more they walk around.

 

 

Now, they were staying at Butler Jin's house. It's not that small but it's enough for few people to live in. He also learned that Sun Sun lives with Butler Jin. They were now eating the dessert that Sun Sun brought. 

 

 

After taking the first bite, Dylan felt like he's in heaven because of the taste. "It's delicious!", he exclaimed. Sun Sun smiled, "I know you would like it, Young Master.", he said. Butler Jin let out a laugh, "Of course our Sun Sun will be happy. Because in the city, only him and the Young Master liked this flavor!", he said.

 

 

Dylan gave them a confused look. Sun Sun noticed this and sighed. "Butler Jin said that because only the two of us likes cakes with too much strawberries and nutella.", he said. Dylan pouted, "But it's really delicious! Why would no one like this flavor?", he whined. Sun Sun chuckled at this. 

 

 

Then Butler Jin stood up from his seat. "Uh, I'm sorry Sun Sun and Young Master. I have an emergency with my family. I'll leave you two alone for a while. I'll be back before the sun sets!", he said then left the two.

 

 

Dylan sighed at this, "So we're alone again", he said. Sun Sun nodded his head but smiled. "That's always his excuse. But I know that he's doing that again.", he said. Dylan gave him a confused look, "What do you mean?", he asked. "Bao San works at a shop as a salesman. He only works at Wednesdays because it's the only day we're not in the mansion. He really works hard for his family.", he said with a smile.

 

 

Dylan looked at Sun Sun, he was smiling yet he could see sadness in his eyes. "What about you? Where's your family?", he asked. Sun Sun's smile faded and was repaced by a sad face. "I... I don't know them...", he said. Dylan shot him another confused look, and Sun Sun noticed this.

 

 

"Bao San said that he found me at his front door when I was still a kid. He said that I got into an accident and he told me that it's possible that I lost my memories because I couldn't remember what my parents looked like. So until now, I still haven't met or know them.", he told him sadly.

 

 

Dylan could see the longing and sadness in his eyes. He could tell that he longs for the love of his family. Dylan smiled as he thought of something. "Hey, don't be sad. How about we find your parents?", he asked. Sun Sun looked at him in shock. "But... How?", he asked in disbelief. Dylan gave him a smile, "Trust me. You helped me experience exploring the city. I should do something in return for you. No matter how hard it is.", he said. Sun Sun gave him a thankful smile, as a tear escaped from his eye.