A Secret

I Fell In Love with My Butler

The following weeks, Dylan would always sneak out on Wednesday's to walk around in the city with Sun Sun and Butler Jin. Though he was happy that he got to walk around, he's somewhat sad and disappointed with himself because he couldn't find Sun Sun's family.

 

 

He hired a private investigator for him, it's been weeks but there's still no progress. Today, Sun Sun was at his room at the Xiong's mansion where he was staying at during his work. He looked at the chest binder that was in his hands. He then sighed as he put it away.

 

 

He was in his pajamas, waiting for Butler Jin to arrive. As on cue, Butler Jin entered his room carrying two new butler suits. He raised a brow at this, "New clothes?", he asked. Butler Jin nodded his head, "Our new suits for Young Master's wedding day.", he said. Sun Sun muttered an 'oh'.

 

 

Butler Jin could sense something is wrong, so he walked up to him. "What's wrong, Little Sun?", he asked. Sun Sun looked at him. "When will I stop wearing this thing? It's uncomfortable. And I feel like I'm lying to a lot of people here.", he said. Butler Jin sighed at this, "Are we fighting on this again?", he asked.

 

 

Sun Sun looked at him sadly. "But I want to live a normal life. I can get any job in the city without pretending to be someone I'm not. Even Young Master thinks that I'm living a normal life when it isn't even true.", he said. "But the King gives us our salary with the amount that we needed. Why change jobs?", Butler Jin asked.

 

 

Sun Sun stood up and faced him. "Because I don't want to pretend anymore! I'm tired of pretending that I'm a guy when the truth is I'm a girl!", she said. Butler Jin sighed at this. "I know this is hard for you. But please endure it for your sake.", he said.

 

 

Sun Sun faced the mirror that was across her. She was staring at her face. "I'm not even Sun Sun, I'm Sunnee. I don't even know what my last name is. But, I want to live as Sunnee, not as Sun Sun.", she said sadly then cried. Butler Jin could only rubbed her back as she cried.

 

 

---

 

 

Dylan was in the balcony again, waiting for his butlers to arrive. He was wearing his disguise, and was there earlier than he was supposed to be but he was excited. Then he heard footsteps. He turned to see Butler Jin and Sun Sun in their disguise.

 

 

He smiled at them as they approached him. He was too excited that he got on their motorcycle first before them. Butler Jin and Sun Sun got on the motorcycle too. He noticed that Sun Sun wasn't energetic as before. He decided to ask 'him' what's bothering 'him'. 

 

 

Two hours later. 

 

 

Butler Jin was on his work now. Dylan and Sun Sun was now in Butler Jin's house, like they always did on Wednesdays. Instead of hearing laughter in the house, they were in silence because Sun Sun was sleeping at the couch in Butler Jin's living room.

 

 

He didn't got a chance to ask 'him' what was wrong. Dylan could only stare at the television that was currently on, the drama Hana Kimi Taiwan in playing. He looked at the time to see it was 4 in the afternoon. He looked back at Sun Sun who just now woke and and was rubbing her sleepy eyes.

 

 

Dylan smiled at her, "Good afternoon, Sun Sun!", he greeted. Sun Sun looked at him and smiled lightly. "Good afternoon, Young Master.", she said. "Aiyo, I told you to call me Dylan when we're alone.", he told her. Sun Sun could only smile sheepishly at him.

 

 

Sun Sun stood up and went to the kitchen to eat something. She was trying to reach the potato chips but it was too high for her to reach. Dylan noticed her struggling and went up to her.

 

 

Sun Sun made a face as she tried to grab the chips, when a hand helped her reach for it. Surprised at the sudden action, she accidentally tripped on her own foot and fell. Dylan noticed this and quickly reached for her head so it won't get an impact with the floor.

 

 

But as he had his hand over her head, his other hand was on Sun Sun's chest. He felt something unusual and stared at her in shock. Sun Sun was thankful because the Young Master saved her head from getting a damage, but she had her eyes widened when she felt his hand over her chest. "Oh shoot, I'm done for.", she thought.

 

 

Dylan came back to his senses and stood up, and helped Sun Sun stood up as well. As they regained their balance he stared at Sun Sun's face that was red in embarrasment and he noticed that she paled. She was avoiding his gaze.

 

 

"Sun Sun... Is there anything you aren't telling me?", Dylan asked. Sun Sun felt her heart beating fast because she's nervous and lowered her head. He turned serious when he realized something. "Sun Sun... Tell me the truth... Are you a girl?", he asked. 

 

 

With that simple question, Sun Sun felt the world stopped. She doesn't know how to answer him. She was now shaking in nervousness, she was scared that he would get angry at her and that he will fire her. "Answer me.", Dylan told him firmly.

 

 

Sunnee slowly nodded her head. She doesn't dare to look up at him, for she was scared of his reaction. Dylan stared at her with wide eyes. "...Why did you lie to me?", he asked in a serious tone. Sunnee bit her lip, she was trying to control her tears.

 

 

"I... I only lied so I can get a job...", she said in a low voice. Dylan heard her but he was still in daze. "I didn't mean to lie... Butler Jin needs me in the mansion so I decided to help him.", she said. He could hear the fear from her voice. 

 

 

"Why didn't I noticed it before? Her voice sounds feminine when she speaks... Her height... Her soft skin... And her small hands...", Dylan thought. "I can take any punishment that Young Master will give me, but please don't fire me.", Sunnee pleaded. Dylan stared at her, then an idea came into his mind.

 

 

Dylan grinned, "Okay, you got yourself a punishment.", he told her. Sunnee looked up at him in shock. "But can you tell me your real name first?", he asked. Sunnee was nervous again, she noticed some evil glint in his look when he said that. "My... My name is Sunnee.", she said nervously.

 

 

Dylan smiled upon hearing her real name. "Sunnee, huh? So that's why you named yourself Sun Sun.", he said. "Sunnee is a beautiful name for a beautiful person too.", he said in his thoughts. Sunnee gulped nervously as he stared at her.

 

 

"As for your punishment...", he started. Sunnee felt her heart dropped when he continued what he's saying. Her eyes widened at him, as he look at her with a huge grin.