First Meeting

I Fell In Love with My Butler

"Welcome Your Highness.", Butler Jin said as he welcomed Princess Yang Chao Yue, King Yang Jack and Queen Yang Yi Ling to the mansion. Chao Yue and the king and queen bowed to him as well.

 

"Hello! It's nice to see you again, King and Queen Yang.", Cassandra greeted them with a hug. Qin Yang did the same. Cassandra faced Chao Yue with a smile, "Hello, my pretty future daughter-in-law.", she said. Chao Yue smiled at her. "I can't wait for you to meet my son, I'm sure he'll fall in love with you once he sees you.", Cassandra said.

 

"Cass, Dylan will learn to love her. It will take time.", Qin Yang said to Cassandra. "I believe in love at first sight.", she said. "It's okay, Qu- mom. I understand.", Chao Yue said with a smile. Qin Yang sighed as Cassandra slightly glared at him.

 

Then Cassandra turned to Jack and Yi Ling with a smile. "Let's have a proper conversation in our living room.", she insisted. All of them walked and sat at the sofa in the living room. "Butler Jin, can you please call Dylan from his room?", Cassandra ordered. Butler Jin nodded his head and went to the prince's room.

 

"I've seen pictures of your son. He's handsome, a perfect match to our daughter.", Jack said. "Of course, he has mine and Qin Yang's genes.", Cassandra said. "I'm sure your eldest daughter is as pretty as Princess Chao Yue.", Qin Yang said.

 

Jack and Yi Ling's smiled faded. Cassandra nudged her husband, "How insensitive of you to say that.", she told him. Qin Yang looked at Jack and Yi Ling with an apologetic smile. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to bring some painful memories.", he apologized. Yi Ling smiled at him. "It's okay.", she said.

 

"Your Highness, Young Master is not in his room.", Butler Jin said as he got back from Dylan's room. "What?! Where is he? Have you checked all the places in mansion?", Cassandra asked. "I asked the maids and the other butlers if they have seen Young Master, they said they haven't seen him.", he replied.

 

"Where could he be?", Qin Yang thought. "Don't tell me he backed out of their marriage?", Jack asked. "No! I won't allow that to happen.", Cassandra said. As on cue, the front door opened, they all looked to see who it was.

 

Dylan came in with clothes that only the citizens of their city would wear. "My goodness Dylan! What are you wearing?!", Cassandra exclaimed as she looked at him with disapproving eyes. "Is it wrong for me to wear this kind of clothes?", he asked. "That's for commoners only! You're a prince, you shouldn't be wearing that!", she scolded him.

 

"I think it looks good at him.", Qin Yang complimented. Cassandra turned to him with a frown. "You're spoiling him again. This is why he's learning to disobey us.", she said. "Mom, I'm not disobeying you. I just found these clothes comfortable than my clothes here.", Dylan reasoned out.

 

"Is Sun Sun's punishment starting now? I hope she can handle this and I hope she'll be okay.", Butler Jin thought worriedly. "Where have you been?", Cassandra asked. "Outside.", Dylan replied bluntly. "With who? You can't go outside without your butlers around or someone you trust.", she scolded him again.

 

"Excuse me. But can I interrupt for a while?", Jack asked. Dylan looked to see King Jack and Queen Yi Ling, then looked at Princess Chao Yue. "This must be her.", he thought. "I'm sorry for the family quarrel.", Cassandra apologized. "It's okay.", Yi Ling said with a smile.

 

"Prince Dylan. I want you to meet my daughter, Princess Yang Chao Yue.", Jack said as he and Chao Yue stood up. Dylan bowed, "Nice meeting you.", he said. "Aren't you supposed to propose to her?", Jack questioned him. Dylan frowned but replaced it with a small smile. "I'm sorry, Your Highness. I haven't bought her an engagement ring.", he apologized.

 

"What?! I thought you said you'll take care of it.", Cassandra asked with a scowl. "Can we stop talking about my wedding for now? I'm kind of getting uncomfortable.", Dylan said. "You can't escape reality, Dylan.", his mother said with a glare at him.

 

Dylan smirked to himself. "That's what you thought mom.", he thought. He sighed and gave them all a huge smile, "Excuse me, let me introduce someone who let me experience what it feels like to be free and happy.", he said as he opened the door behind him.

 

Sunnee came in with her head low, as she was getting nervous of what she will be facing later. Dylan held her hand and whispered to her, "Stop being nervous, Kitty. Be yourself, okay? Remember what I told you earlier.", he reassured her. "Don't call me that.", she whispered back.

 

Dylan then led Sunnee towards the living room, finally facing his parents. "Mom, Dad. I want you to meet Sunnee.", he introduced her. Sunnee looked at him and bowed, "It's nice meeting you, Your Highness.", she said with a smile. "Hello, Sunnee.", Qin Yang greeted her with a smile.

 

However, Cassandra's reply was opposite to what Qin Yang said. "Hello, young lady. What spell did you put on my son?", she asked. Dylan frowned at her as he felt Sunnee's hand shaking from fear. "Mom, don't treat her like that.", he said. "Why not?".

 

"Because she's my girlfriend.", Dylan said proudly, as he tightened his hand with Sunnee's. "What?!", everyone exclaimed in shock. "You all heard me. Sunnee is my girlfriend. None of you are allowed to disrespect her.", Dylan said with a glare.

 

"You have no permission to date her. I won't allow it.", Cassandra said. Dylan frowned at his mother. "Cassandra, we've talked about this earlier.", Qin Yang whispered to his wife. Cassandra looked at her husband, then gave an apologetic look to Jack, Yi Ling, and Chao Yue. "I'm so sorry about this. We have to talk with these two. This is just a misunderstanding.", she said.

 

Cassandra, who is angry, and Qin Yang went to the dining room. Dylan putted his arm around Sunnee's waist, while his other hand held her hand. "Look at the mess you have made.", Sunnee whispered angrily at him. "Do you mean 'look at the mess we have made'? Trust me Kitty. I won't let anything happen to you.", he said. Sunnee sighed as he lead her to the dining room.