We're Busted

I Fell In Love with My Butler

The next day.

 

 

"DYLAN XIONG ZI QI, COME DOWN HERE, WE NEED TO TALK!", Cassandra shouted. Dylan frowned upon hearing that, and got out of his room. "What do you want, mom?!", he asked.

 

 

When he got in the living room, he was surprised to see Cassandra, Qin Yang, Jack, Yi Ling, and Chao Yue staring at him intensely. "What have you been doing lately?! Do you know what trouble you are causing us?!", Cassandra continued to scold him.

 

 

Dylan sighed at her. "What are you talking about?", he asked. "I'm talking about this!", she said as she opened the flat screen television. On the news, it shows a picture of his date with Sunnee yesterday. And they were kissing in the picture. "I should ask a copy for that.", he thought.

 

 

"What's wrong with that?", Dylan asked. Everyone except Qin Yang gasped at him. "You-", Cassandra started but Jack cuts her off. "How dare you cheat on my daughter?! You are supposed to only marry her!", he said angrily. Dylan glared at him. "I don't love Yang Chao Yue!", he said back.

 

 

With that, he turned his back on them. He was about to go back to his room when he saw Sunnee (She's on her butler duty again) looking at him sadly. He could see the hurt look in her. Before he could call her, she turned her back on him and went to the backyard garden.

 

 


 

 

Qin Yang looked outside from the window. The sun was shining brightly, it was supposed to bring comfort and happiness to him, but right now, he feels empty specially since they have family problems.

 

 

"Your Highness, here's your wine."

 

 

He turned around to see Butler Yang holding a tray that has wine and a cup on it. He let out a smile as he looked at her. "Can you please put it on my bed and pour the wine into the cup?", he asked.

 

 

"Yes, Your Highness.", Butler Sun said as she bowed her head, then poured the wine into the cup. Qin Yang was about to look away when something caught his eye. He stared at the ring with crimson red heart pendant, it's been a long time since he last saw it, but he still rememered what it is for. "That ring...", he thought then he stared at Butler Sun.

 

 

"Um, Your Highness? Your wine is ready.", Butler Said said. Qin Yang snapped out of his thoughts and smiled at her. "Ah... Thank you. You may go now.", he said. She bowed to him again before leaving his room.

 

 

He stared at the door after Butler Sun closed it. "So he is a girl... She is Sunnee...", he said to himself. Then he smiled, as he drink his wine.

 

 


 

 

Yi Ling stood at the entrance of the garden at the Xiong's mansion. They still haven't left even after Dylan backed out from the arrange marriage. As she walked in the garden, she could hear a voice singing.

 

 

"I fell down a lonely dark hole in my dreamscape...".

 

 

Yi Ling stopped walking as she heard that song again, she used to sing that song to her eldest daughter before she was kidnapped. After that incident, she never sung it to anyone, even to Chao Yue.

 

 

"Where a beast lurked in that endless night

 

Sometimes when I was a little lonely

 

After crying, I suspected that no one understood me

 

Even though I fumbled with hesitation and trembled with fear...".

 

 

 

Yi Ling was close to the person singing it. When she did saw the owner of that voice, she couldn't help but gasp lightly as her eyes widened. It was Butler Sun, she was watering the roses in the garden as she sings. She could see the sadness in he eyes as she sing.

 

 

 

"I had only myself to push me, to keep walking on

 

I discovered there was still someone accompanying me

 

I gazed at the far end of the darkness ahead, where there was light waiting for me.".

 

 

 

Yi Ling just stared at Butler Sun, she wasn't sure of what she feels at this moment. She finally knew why she felt happiness upon seeing her in her girl self.

 

 

 

"Butler Sun, King Qin Yang wants to talk to you.", a maid said as she approached Butler Sun. "I'll be there in a minute.", she said as she bowed lightly to the maid. Then the maid left her.

 

 

 

Butler Sun stopped watering the roses as she closed the water hos. Yi Ling watched as she entered the mansion with her back facing her.

 

 


 

 

Dylan was in the room of Sunnee and Butler Jin's in the mansion, he was waiting for Sunnee so that they could talk. He stared at the picture on a frame that carried Sunnee's picture.

 

 

She had her fingers in a peace sign as she smiled at the picture. She was wearing her butler costume, he knew that she took it on her first day as a butler. He smiled at it as he stared.

 

 

Then he heard a faint noise outside. He could hear a faint shouting coming inside the mansion. He went outside to check it, when he did, his eyes widened from what he heard.

 

 

"Butler Sun, you're fired! I don't want you to step on this mansion ever again!", he heard his mom shouted.

 

 

He quickly ran inside just to see his mom glaring hard at Butler Sun, and everyone including the Yang family watches them. "What's going on?", he asked as he looked at Sunnee.

 

 

Sunnee just looked at him, sadness and pain filling her eyes. Then she lowered her head as the queen spoke again. "How can a girl like you be a butler? You can go to the prison or just leave this mansion forever!", she said.

 

 

"Mom! You can't do that to her.", Dylan said as he walked towards Sunnee and stood in front of her, as if he's trying to protect her. "And how could you lie to me? She's the girl you're dating all this time! This girl is not good for you, she's not worth it! Princess Chao Yue is the one meant for you, not her.", the queen said.

 

 

"I told you, I don't love her!", Dylan shouted as he glared. "Fine then.", Cassandra sighed. Then she looked at him with a serious face. "You want her safe, right?", she asked as she looked at Sunnee.

 

 

"If you want her safe, then marry Princess Chao Yue. If not, she'll go to prison and she will spend the rest of her life there.", Cassandra threatened.

 

 

Upon hearing that, Yi Ling gasped and glared at her. She finally had the courage to speak as she walked in front of Sunnee and Dylan, who paled at his mom's threat. Everyone gasped at what Queen Yi Ling just said.

 

 

"You have no right to do that to my daughter!"