Your Arms Are My Castle, Your Heart Is My Sky

I Fell In Love with My Butler

"Excuse me, Your Highness?"

 

Sunnee asked as she approached King Qin Yang and Queen Cassandra. She was still in her butler suit. Both of them looked at her with a smile. "Yes, Butler Sun?", she asked.

 

"Can I take a half day leave? I'm suddenly not feeling well.", Sunnee told them. "You're getting sick lately, are you okay?", Cassandra asked. She let out a small smile at them. "I wish I could work even if I'm not feeling well. But I'm getting dizzy lately.", she said.

 

"You can take your leave. Take some rest.", Qin Yang said. Sunnee smiled and bowed at them. "Thank you, Your Highness.", she said then left them.

 

As soon as the king and queen were not within her sight, Sunnee immediately went to get her female clothes, puts it in her bag, and left the mansion along with the things that she will be needing later.

 

---

 

Dylan got into the park at exactly 4:40 pm. It took him five minutes to convince his dad for him to go out. As he got in the park, he saw Sunnee already there standing with her back facing him. Their picnic date is also ready.

 

He approached her and hugged her back. Startled, Sunnee looked at him. "What the? Are you trying to scare me again?", she asked. "Nope. Why? Am I not allowed to hug you?", he asked. She blushed at that. "I didn't say that.", she said.

 

He let go of her and smiled. "Let's eat! I'm hungry.", he said in a cutesy voice. She looked at him, making him raise an eyebrow. "What?", he asked. "You're trying to be cute.", she said. "What's wrong with that, Kitty?", he asked. "Nothing... I like it.", she said.

 

Hearing that, he smiled at her while she took out their food and drinks.

 

---

 

"Your Highness, King Jack and Queen Yi Ling are here.", Butler Jin said.

 

"Let them in.", Cassandra said. Butler Jin opened the door for the king and queen and they entered the living room. "What brought you here?", she asked in a formal tone.

 

"We're here to check if Prince Dylan already decided to marry our daughter.", Jack said. Qin Yang and Cassandra looked at each other before looking back at them. "We're sorry but he hasn't made a decision yet.", he said.

 

"I told you, he won't change his mind yet.", Yi Ling said to Jack. "Then is it okay if we're going to wait for him here? We need to talk to him about this matter.", Jack said. Cassandra gave them a smile. "Of course.", she said.

 

Qin Yang sighed at this. "Xiao Qi... I hope things will go well later... And whatever decision you will make today, I hope you'll be happy and well.", he thought.

 

---

 

"Is that sparklers?"

 

Dylan asked as he pointed it. Sunnee looked and saw that the kids are playing with it. "Yes, it's sparklers.", she said. Dylan was in awe seeing it. "I want to try it.", he said excitedly.

 

She looked at him in surprise. "You haven't tried that?", she asked. He shooked his head. "My mom hates it.", he said. "No wonder during New Years she's always inside not watching fireworks or doing sparklers.", she said.

 

Then Sunnee got up and went to the stall that was selling sparklers while Dylan was still watching the kids. When she returned, she got two sparklers with her. It was also 6:30 pm when they finished eating and sharing stories with each other.

 

Upon seeing Sunnee holding the sparklers, Dylan stood up with a smile. "I wanna try!", he said happily. She let out a laugh at him. "You're such a kid.", she commented.

 

He pouted at her while holding his sparkler. "You're so mean Kitty.", he said. She laughed at that. Both of them lighted up the sparklers, and held it high.

 

Soon, Dylan took pictures of him holding the sparkler and he also secretly took pictures of Sunnee. When their sparklers died out, he faced her with a huge smile on his face. "I'm guessing you liked the sparkler.", she said. "I like it, but I love you more.", he said.

 

Sunnee turned red as she pouted at him. "Why are you suddenly saying cheesy things?", she complained. He laughed at her, then he pulled her in an embrace.

 

"Thank you. For making me happy, for accompanying me on my first times, and for being patient and dealing with my personality.", he said in a gentle tone.

 

Sunnee smiled as she hugged him back. "Can you sing for me?", he asked her. "What song do you want me to sing?", she asked. "Any song. I want to hear you sing again.", he said. She smiled as she started singing softly.

 

"Your arms are my castle, your heart is my sky

They wipe away tears that I cry

The good and the bad times we've been through them all

You make me rise when I fall

 

'Cause every time we touch, I get this feeling

And every time we kiss I swear I could fly

Can't you feel my heart beat fast, I want this to last

Need you by my side

 

'Cause every time we touch, I feel the static

And every time we kiss I reach for the sky

Can't you hear my heart beat so I can't let you go

Want you in my life."

 

Dylan smiled as he listened to the lyrics. "Is that song for me?", he . She blushed at that as she broke their hug. "What if it's not for you?", she back.

 

Dylan faked a frown at her. "Who is that guy?", he asked. She smiled innocently at him, teasing him more by not answering his question.

 

"What makes you think that I'll allow you to date someone else?", he said with a smirk. She playfully rolled her eyes at him. "I'm just joking.", she said.

 

Out of nowhere, Dylan took her right hand and traced his finger on her ring finger. "You know, my dad gave me a gift on my 7th birthday.", he said.

 

"What is it?", Sunnee asked him, although she's confused at why he is holding her hand like that.

 

"He gave me a ring as his gift for me. I'm not sure if he still remembers it but he told me something.", he said then he looked into her eyes.

 

"He told me that I should give that ring to someone who makes me feel happy, special, contented, and loved. And somehow, I feel them when I'm with you.", he told her. Sunnee turned red upon hearing that.

 

Dylan took out a small red box, and opened it in front of her. It has a ring with a small crimson red heart pendant on it. He then kneeled in front of her.

 

"I'm taking this chance to officially ask you. Are you willing to face ups and downs with me? Are you willing to face and deal with my parents? Are you willing to watch the stars appearing in the night sky and watch them disappear in the morning with me? Will you still accompany me, and become my girlfriend and my fiance?", he asked her.

 

Sunnee was lost in words as she stared at him with a blush on her cheeks. At the back of her mind, she's afraid to deal with his parents, especially with Queen Cassandra. Her heart beated fast, making her want to say yes, but her fears wants her to say no.

 

"I...", she tried to say. She looked at his eyes. She could see nervousness, joy, and love in it. Whatever she would say, it's now or never.

 

"Yes.", Sunnee finally say. Dylan let out a huge smile and placed the ring on her ring finger. Then he stood up and hugged her tight. "I love you, my Kitty.", he said.

 

"I love you too, my Devil Prince.", she said as she smiled. He chuckled at her. "'Devil Prince' huh? Guess what? You only belong to this devil prince.", he said to her. "Whatever you say.", she said with a small blush.

 

Dylan then inched his face towards hers, and gave her a long and passionate kiss on the lips.