The Punishment

I Fell In Love with My Butler

Why did he lie to me? Why did he have to hide his true identity? Is he a friend or a foe? What is his motive?

 

He was our butler, he was always there when I am having problems, especially now. He is known for being trustworthy and reliable.

 

Now, he stood in front of me, gazing at his feet. He looked ashamed of himself. I looked down at him, realizing something.

 

He was beautiful. His hazel brown eyes, soft features, and kissable lips caught my attention. 

 

But he wasn't a 'he', he was a 'she'.

 

---

 

"Young Master asked you to what?!", Butler Jin shouted. Sunnee shushed him. They were back at the mansion and at their rooms with their pajamas on. "H-Hey... I wasn't even informed that Young Master is also a little devilish.", Sunnee said.

 

"But why did he do that? What did you do?", Butler Jin asked. Sunnee sighed as she recalled her conversation with Dylan.

 

Flashback

 

"As for your punishment...", Dylan started. "You have to pretend to be my girlfriend, until my mom agrees that I won't get married to the girl that I don't like.", he continued.

 

Sunnee's eyes widened at this, as he looked back at her with a huge grin. "W-what?!", she exclaimed. "You heard me, your punishment is that you'll be my girlfriend.", Dylan said. "Is there... any punishment aside from that?", she asked. "Nope, it's either you do my punishment or you'll leave the mansion.", he said.

 

Sunnee pouted at that. "Fine! I'll accept your punishment! But don't tell anyone that I'm a girl when I'm in my butler duties.", she said. Dylan smirked, "Your deepest secret is safe with me.".

 

End of Flashback

 

"I think I made myself a deal with a devil.", Sunnee said. Butler Jin laugh at that, "Hey, it's not that bad. Be glad that Young Master didn't spoil your secret.", he said. "Don't you feel sad for me? You're supposed to be on my side, not his.", she said with a cute frown.

 

"Besides, your wish has been granted. You'll get to be your female self once your punishment started. You won't be Sun Sun in this mansion, you'll be Sunnee.", Butler Jin said, trying to cheer her up. "But not as his girlfriend!", Sunnee complained.

 

Butler Jin laughed at her, which made Sunnee frown even more. "I think you look good with Young Master. You guys will automatically hit!", he teased. Sunnee turned red at that, "Butler Jin!".

 

---

 

The next day.

 

Sunnee stared at Dylan with her jaw drop, and looked at the clothes hanging in front of her. They were at Butler Jin's house, starting her punishment so that no one from the mansion would know.

 

"Well?", Dylan asked. Sunnee looked at the feminine clothes in front of her. "They all look expensive!", she said. "Of course, I asked Lucia to give me her clothes that she doesn't wear anymore. Thank God you guys have the same body size.", he said.

 

"How are you even sure that Lucia and I have the same body size?", she asked. "I have my ways, Kitty.", he said with a smirk. Sunnee pouted at that, "Don't call me that.", she said. "Why not? It's cute.", he said. She blushed lightly at that.

 

"I'll wait for you outside, quickly choose and change alright?", Dylan said as he got out of Butler Jin's house. Sunnee sighed as she looked at the clothes, examining them closely. Then an outfit caught her attention, she smiled as she took it from the hanger and quickly changes to it.

 

After changing, she looked at herself in the mirror. She smiled as she looks good in that outfit. But her hair messed it up, she sighed. Then she went out for Dylan to see her in that outfit.

 

"Hey.", she called. Dylan looked at her and stared at her. Sunnee is wearing a white blouse that was tucked in the yellow short skirt, with white flat shoes that has a ribbon on it. He wasn't used seeing her in that outfit, but nonetheless, she looks pretty- no, beautiful.

 

"What are you staring at?", Sunnee asked, as she was getting uncomfortable with his stare. Dylan smiled at her, "You look beautiful.", he complimented her. She blushed, "T-thank you...", she muttered. "So I'm guessing this kind of outfits are your type?", he asked. Sunnee nodded her head.

 

Dylan smiled, "I'll ask Butler Jin to buy these kind of clothes for you.", he said. "Wait! You don't have to.", Sunnee protested. "Why? It's part of your punishment.", he said. She frowned at that. 

 

"Stop frowning, it doesn't suit you. And we have to do your hair too.", Dylan said he dragged her to the mall near them. "What about the clothes that we left in Bao San's house?!", Sunnee asked. "I'll have my private assistant to give it back to Lucia.", he said. Sunnee rolled her eyes, "Typical spoiled brat prince...", she said in her thoughts.

 

---

 

"Your Highness, may I come in?", Butler Jin asked as he peaked inside the King Qin Yang and Queen Cassandra's room. "Yes, Butler Jin.", the Cassandra said. Butler Jin entered the room.

 

"I'm here to say that Butler Sun won't be able to do his duties. He got sick and he needs some rest.", Butler Jin told the queen. Cassandra smiled and nodded her head. "I understand. Is that all?", she asked. Butler Jin nodded his head. "Alright, you may go now.", she said. Butler Jin bowed and left the room.

 

"Are you sure about having Dylan getting married to a girl that he barely even knows?", Qin Yang asked. Cassandra turned to him. "Of course, it's for his best.", she said. "But what if he found his first love? He won't get a life or a family with that girl. Aren't you hurting our son?", he asked.

 

Cassandra thought for a while and sighed. "He haven't found his first love yet, so it doesn't matter right now.", she said. Qin Yang sighed. He understand that his wife only wants the best for their son, but somehow, it doesn't feel right.

 

---

 

"Sir, we're finished.", a guy in a beauty salon announced. Dylan turned to look. He smiled as he looked at Sunnee who got her hair and make-up done. Her hair was combed neatly and she has a small white ribbon hairclip near her ear. Her make-up was light, her eyelids has a yellow eyeshadow, a light blush, her eyebrows and eyelashes are also done, and a almost colored lipstick. She also had a necklace, completing her look.

 

"I never thought that she would be this pretty.", Dylan thought as he stared at her. "Hey! I thought I'll only get my hair done? Why do I have to wear make-up?!", Sunnee complained. "Because, you have to look presentable in front of my parents.", he said. She looked at him in shock, "Wait what?!", she asked.

 

Dylan gave his payment to the guy and took Sunnee's hand as they left the beauty salon. "I have to face your parents? But why?", she asked again. He turned to her, "Because, that's the start of your mission in your punishment. Don't worry, I'll tell you what my parents will ask you and how you will answer them.", he reassured her.

 

Sunnee could feel a headache coming up as she sigh in defeat. She really did made a deal with the devil.