Revelation

I Fell In Love with My Butler

"You have no right to do that to my daughter!"

 

 

"... What are you talking about? She's not our daughter.", Jack said as he looked at Yi Ling. "She is our daughter! I just know it!", she said as she looked at them. Chao Yue only looked at her mom. "You mean to say, she's my older sister?", she asked.

 

 

Yi Ling smiled as she looked back at Sunnee, who was completely dumbfounded. "I don't understand...", Sunnee said as she held Dylan's shirt. He held her other hand as he looked at Yi Ling.

 

 

"Maybe this will help you understand.", Yi Ling said as she looked at her. What she did next surprised Sunnee, she sang.

 

"After weathering these storms that soaked through my clothes

 

In the thick of the fog there is a faint rainbow."

 

 

Upon hearing that, Sunnee received flashbacks from her very first memory after she was born until the day she was kidnapped and got lost. She remembered everything, that song, and her real identity.

 

 

"Noise and clamour all around

 

Someone cries, someone laughs, someone doubts, someone mocks, and someone is moved

 

Shining behind my tears is a dream that has never given up on me

 

Though we are individual tiny twinkiling lights, we come together to light up the sky."

 

 

 

Yi Ling stopped singing as she looked at Sunnee, who then decided to continue the song.

 

 

"In youth, even if we get a little hurt, we still have to keep trying

 

I am my future, my own light

 

Sometimes when I am a little lonely,

 

I look at the people by my side and know they understand me."

 

 

Yi Ling continued singing with her, a smile forming on her face.

 

 

"Just like this we have become a shining planet

 

Finally able to illuminate our own dream

When I turn back to look at myself

 

Only then I realise that without knowing it,

 

That light was "me"."

 

 

"She really is my daughter...", Jack said as he looked at them. He felt bad however, knowing he treated his own daughter badly. 

 

 

Chao Yue, however, just stared at her mother and Sunnee with a sad look. She knew that her older sister is special, but she didn't expected that she was this special, after knowing that her mother and her had a special song that connects them. She felt envious somehow.

 

 

Qin Yang smiled at this, he can see where this event can lead to. He then looked at Cassandra,  who was still shocked. "We should give their eldest daughter a warm welcome, right?", he asked with a mischievous smile.

 

 

Jack then came up to Sunnee and hugged her. "I'm so sorry my precious daughter. I shouldn't have treated you that way.", he apologized as he looked at her. Sunnee smiled at him, "It's alright father. No biggie.", she said.

 

 

"Uh... What's a biggie?", Yi Ling asked as she and Jack looked at each other. Sunnee could only scratch her head as she used her own expression language again. "She meant 'it's no big deal'.", Dylan cutted them as he looked at Sunnee.

 

 

"You're starting to understand my own language, huh.", Sunnee said as she looked at Dylan. "What do you expect? I've been hanging with you since almost two months now.", he said with a grin. She playfully rolled her eyes at him.

 

 

"Uh... we're still here, you know.", Cassandra said. "Wait. We should discuss something important.", Qin Yang said as he looked at Jack and Yi Ling. The two nodded their heads as the kings and queens left to talk.

 

 

As they left, Sunnee looked at Chao Yue with a smile. "Uh... hi... I can't wait to bond with you.", she said. Chao Yue gave her a small smile before leaving, making the latter confused.

 

 

Sunnee looked at Dylan, who hugged her. "Don't worry. You guys will get along soon. Let her adjust first.", he told her. She gave him a small smile before resting her head on his chest.

 

 

"I love you...", she said as she closed her eyes. "I love you too.", he said as she kissed her head, then put his head above hers. The two stayed in that position for a long time.

 

 

"Excuse us.", Cassandra said as she and the others came back. The two broke their hug and looked at their parents. "I see that you are really getting along well.", Jack said as he looked at them. With that, Sunnee blushes and Dylan sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck.

 

 

"I'm sorry to say this...", Yi Ling said as she looked at them. Sunnee and Dylan gave each other confused looks before looking back at them. "Dylan, as the heir of our family, you should be responsible for your duties. That is, you should still do the arrange marriage.", Qin Yang said.

 

 

Dylan let out a sigh as he looked down. Sunnee held his hand tight, still looking at the elders. "Sunnee...", Jack started, making her look at him. He and Yi Ling looked at each other before looking at her.

 

 

"Sunnee, we decided that you'll take a one year lesson on how to be a royal princess.", Yi Ling announced. Sunnee gasped and smiled. She bowed her haid as she thanked them. "You don't have to bow your head. You're a princess now.", Jack said.

 

 

"I could see that Butler Jin raised her well. That's her way of showing gratitude to other people.", Qin Yang said as he smiled.

 

 


 

 

"So... I guess this is a goodbye."

 

 

Sunnee and Dylan were at the airport. He was helping her carry her luggage as they waited for her flight. "I'm sure we'll meet again.", he said as he smiled at her.

 

 

"Easy for you to say. I'm gonna be alone for a year.", she told him as she pouted. He chucked at that, and pecked her lips. "Before you know it, one year already passed.", he said as he held her waist.

 

 

"I'll miss you...", she said as she hugged him tighter. "I'll miss you too...", he said. They stared at each other for a moment before closing the distance of their faces with a long kiss on the lips.

 

 

After they broke their kiss, it was time for Sunnee to get leave. Dylan broke their hug as he smiled at her. "Take care, and stay safe.", he said. She smiled back at him as she took her luggage. "I will.", she said.

 

 

As she walked away, Dylan watched her with a sad smile. A few minutes later, he left the airport.

 

 

Sunnee was now on the airplane, she was watching the sun sets and let out a small smile. "I'll come back for you...", she said as she touched her ring.