The Date - Part One

I Fell In Love with My Butler

"I'm sorry...", Qin Yang said as he went back to the living room. Jack and Yi Ling looked back at him. "Due to Dylan's carelessness, we have to hold their wedding. We need to fix this mess that he has made.", he apologized. 

 

Yi Ling smiled at him, "We understand.", she said. "Make it fast, everything is ready for their wedding. Except for the groom himself.", Jack said. Qin Yang nodded his head. As on cue, Chao Yue went back to the living room.

 

"My pretty daughter, where have you been?", Jack asked. "I got bored and walked around the mansion.", she said with a small smile. "We have to leave now.", Yi Ling said. Butler Jin guided Jack, Yi Ling, and Chao Yue outside the mansion.

 

---

 

"Young Master, I don't know what you are up to. But please don't put Sunnee in danger.", Butler Sun said as he watched Dylan who was looking at his reflection in the mirror of his room.

 

"Butler Jin, I know what I'm doing. If anything happens to Sunnee, you can put the blame on me. Besides, I won't let anything happen to her.", Dylan said as he looked away from the mirror. He grabbed his shoulder bag and puts his wallet, handkerchief, and his cellphone in his bag.

 

"I'm going out now.", Dylan said to Butler Jin, who gave him a worried look. "And have trust on me alright? You can trust Sunnee with me.", he reassured him. Butler Jin sighed and nodded his head.

 

Dylan left his room and walked towards the main door of the mansion, as he was about to open it, a voice called him. "Where do you think you're going, young man?", he heard his father asked.

 

He turned to face his father. "I'm going out for a date with Sunnee.", he said. Qin Yang raised his eyebrow at this as he looked at him. "If you're gonna tell this to mom, I don't care.", Dylan said. Qin Yang let out a small smile at him. "You can go. Just make sure that you'll be home before 8.", Qin Yang said.

 

"What am I, a princess? Why do I need a curfew?", Dylan asked with a frown. Qin Yang let out a laugh at him and patted his shoulder. "Have fun on your date.", he told him before walking away.

 

Dylan smiled at that, at least he knows that his father is on his side. He left the mansion and used Butler Jin's motorcycle to go to where Sunnee is staying at. 

 

(P.S. Dylan learned how to drive motor because Butler Jin taught him. And he asked Butler Jin if he could use his motor whenever he and Sunnee are going out, Butler Jin allowed him.)

 

---

 

Sunnee was at the milktea shop waiting for Dylan to arrive. She was sitting at where she could see the entrance of the shop. This time, she was wearing a white dress that Dylan secretly bought for her, and he bought a lot of dresses for her.

 

She looked at the glass window beside her staring into space as she was in deep thoughts. "I wonder when will our fake relationship end? I just want this to be over as soon as possible.", she thought as she sighed.

 

Suddenly, she remembered the moment where Dylan inched his face close to hers. It was like time stood still as he stared at her with half-lidded eyes. She blushed at the thought as her heart beats fast again. She shooked that thought off, not wanting to think about it anymore.

 

When she looked back, a boquet of yellow ranunculus was placed in front of her. Startled, she looked up to see Dylan standing beside her who was holding the boquet. "I didn't know if you waited for me that long so here's a boquet to make it up to you.", he said.

 

Sunnee took the flowers and blushed lightly, but she shooked her blush off. "So what's your plan today?", she asked, trying to cover up her blush. Dylan thought for a while then sighed. "Actually, I don't know.", he admitted. "I haven't been on a date before. I'm still not familiar with the other places.", he continued.

 

Sunnee let out a laugh at him, making him annoyed. "Very funny Kitty.", he said in sarcasm. "Have you been to amusement park before?", she asked. He shooked his head. "Mom said amusement parks have dangerous rides, she's afraid that I'll die if I went there.", he said.

 

Then an idea came into his mind. Dylan smirked at Sunnee, making her confused. "What?", she asked. "We'll go to the amusement park today!", he said cheerfully. "But didn't your mom said-", she tried to say but he cutter her off. "I already broke some of her rules, why not continue breaking it?", he said.

 

Sunnee sighed at that. "He really is a devil type, not the princely type.", she thought. "Fine, but don't blame me if something happened to you.", she said. Dylan smirked at her. "Of course, Kitty. I'll take care of myself. And I'll take care of you like how you took care of me.", he told her. Sunnee blushed at that.

 

Then he stood up and grabbed her hand, excitedly wanting to go to the amusement park.

 

---

 

"Where is Dylan?"

 

Cassandra asked Butler Jin. "I don't know Your Highness, I haven't seen him since this morning.", he told her. Cassandra sighed and made an annoyed face. "Where is he? I need to talk to him.", she thought.

 

"Are you looking for our son?", Qin Yang asked as he approached her. Cassandra turned to him with a frown. "He went out on a date with Sunnee.", he told her. "He what?!", she exclaimed.

 

"And you allowed him to go out?! Why?!", she asked. "What's wrong with him going out on a date with his girlfriend?", Qin Yang asked. "I don't approve of her.", Cassandra said. "There's nothing we can do. Love always wins, remember?", he said. She let out a frustrated sigh and stomped off.

 

---

 

Dylan just payed for their entrance at the amusement park, and pulled Sunnee inside the park. 

 

"So what do you want to ride first?", Sunnee asked. Dylan thought for a while. "Hmm... I haven't been here before... But I wanted to try roller coaster, ferris wheel, the horror booth thing, and many more.", he said. Sunnee sweat dropped at that.

 

"Uh... okay. We'll go to some mild rides first, okay?", Sunnee said. "But I want to go to the horror booth first.", he insisted. Sunnee laughed nervously at that, and Dylan noticed it. "Why? Are you scared, Little Kitty?", he . Sunnee rolled her eyes at him, "I'm not scared.", she said.

 

"Then let's go!", he said as he grabbed her hand, taking her to the booth. Sunnee could only allow him to drag her as her fear came.