Epilogue

I Fell In Love with My Butler

One year later

 

 

"Young Master, are you satisfied with all of the preparations?" 

 

 

Dylan, who was at the balcony, looked at Butler Jin with a smile. "I am satisfied.", he said. "I'm sure you'll be more satisfied, if the one you are waiting for is here.", he said. Dylan sighed as he looked at the sky, "I will be.", he whispered.

 

 

Without knowing, Butler Jin left him to do his other tasks. Dylan closed his eyes as memories from last year flashbacked in his mind. He remembered her, how his fun adventure started. He smiled as he remembered how she smiles and laughs whenever she's with him. "I miss you, I want to see you again...", he said to himself.

 

 

"Who do you want to see?"

 

 

Dylan turned to see who it was. When he did, he let out a huge smile and hugged that person. "Kitty! I missed you.", he said. "I missed you too.", Sunnee said with a smile.

 

 

"Why didn't you tell me that you're coming back today?", he asked her. "I wanted to surprise you.", she said. He let go and noticed how different she is from the last time he saw her.

 

 

She wasn't that old Sunnee anymore. She's now Princess Sunnee Yang. She's wearing a princess' gown in colored pastel yellow. She also have make up on, and it was better than her make ups before. Her hair was also longer, it reached her shoulders.

 

 

"You look beautiful.", he said as he stared at her. Sunnee blushed upon hearing that, she's now used to wearing princess gowns, but she wasn't used to him complimenting her in a princess gown.

 

 

"Aw, my Kitty is blushing. Isn't that cute?", he teased as he squished her cheeks. "Stop it! You're ruining my make up.", Sunnee said as she tried to pry his hands off of her cheeks. "Who cares about make up?", he said as he stopped squishing her cheeks.

 

 

"Right, who cares about make up.", Sunnee said as she giggled. "Aiyo, Kitty turned girly. How surprising.", he teased once again as he laughed. "Stop it!", she said, but then she  found herself laughing with him.

 

 

"But I'll bet you'll be more beautiful three days from now.", Dylan said as he looked at her. "Is there any special event three days from now?", Sunnee asked. "Yes, there is.", he said. Then he took her hand and touched the finger that held her ring.

 

 

"It must be lonely being alone in her hand. Don't worry, you won't be lonely anymore soon.", he said as he looked at the engagement ring, acting like he's talking to it.

 

 

"Wait... what do you mean...?"

 

 


 

 

Three days later.

 

 

Dylan stood at the altar, waiting for his bride to arrive. The wedding is at the Xiong mansion, the place was filled with yellow ranunculus. The guests and his parents are already there. 

 

 

Soon, the bride arrived. She was walking in the aisle, with her father beside her. Time went slow as Dylan smiled and watched her walk towards him.

 

 

Sunnee was wearing her beautiful wedding gown with her veil, she's holding a boquet of yellow ranunculus and pink roses. She smiled at him as soon as she was beside him. Jack went to his seat, as the wedding begins.

 

 

Dylan and Sunnee's parents looked at each other with a smile. Their hardworks have been paid off as they looked back at the heir of their own kingdom getting married. "I'm glad Xiao Qi didn't backed out this time.", Cassandra thought.

 

 

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride.", the priest announced. Dylan and Sunnee turned to face each other. He took her ring finger, which carried her engagement ring, and slid her wedding ring on it. Sunnee did the same with him, before looking up at him.

 

 

He lifted her veil off her face, and smiled upon seeing her. He then closed the gap between them, as the two of them shared a kiss. With that, everyone clapped at cheered for them.

 

 

After they broke their kiss, Sunnee let out a smile at him. "I see that you didn't backed out from the arrange marriage like last time.", she teased. "I would back out...", Dylan said, then he smiled back. "... if the bride isn't you.", he continued.

 

 

Upon hearing that, Sunnee blushed. "I love you, my Kitty.", he said. "I love you too, my devil prince.", she said. Then the two of them shared another kiss, but longer this time.

 

 


 

 

"So that's how you and mom fell in love!", a seven year-old girl exclaimed as she squealed in happiness. An older boy at the age of 12 rolled his eyes at his younger sister.

 

 

"I've heard that story for like, 100th time ever since I was born.", he said. "Xiong Yue Liang, don't be like that to your younger sister.", Dylan said in a calm tone.

 

 

"Tai Yang is my only sister dad.", Yue Liang said as he crossed his arms. "Daddy! He's bullying me again.", Tai Yang cried out. "There there, he won't bully you anymore.", Dylan said as he hugged his daughter.

 

 

"Dad, you're spoiling her.", Yue Liang complained. "Well, your mom spoiled you the same way.", Dylan said. The oldest of the Xiong sibling sighed at that.

 

 

"I knew there was a small fight going on here.", Sunnee said as she arrived. "Mom! Dad's spoiling Tai Yang again.", Yue Liang said as he got up and hugged her. Dylan rolled his eyes at him. "You've been spoiled as well, young man.", he said.

 

 

With that, the little but cute fight of the Xiong family went on.