Madly In Love

Close
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

LOOK WHO DECIDE TO COMEBACK AFTER A YEAR HAHAHAHAHAHA. /RUN/ 

SM Entertainment Building

 “We can’t possibly have another scandal to deal with, Jennie. I’m begging you. Talk to Jisoo, please.” Lee Soo Man asked her.

Lee Soo Man was actually pleading with her. He was asking her if they could delay getting married. Mina had been caught drunk in a hotel with a ‘model- friend’ and their pictures were leaked in the Internet. SM Entertainment was a step behind and was unable to stop the news from spreading.

It was not just reported in showbiz news, but in broadsheets and current affair news as well. Red Velvet had to stop activities for a time. It was a big blow for Mina and for all of the girls.

Companies of other KPOP groups particularly girl groups had to be stricter with the artists when the scandal broke out.

And now, the SM CEO was literally begging Jennie to put on hold her marriage with Jisoo.

“I’ll talk to him.” Jennie replied.

She too was brokenhearted. Sad beyond words.

First, for Mina, who was sanctioned heavily for the scandal she was involved in. Even her sister, Sana was not spared. Mina was not allowed to join in any activities for a number of months. If, there are still any activities left for them at all.

Second, for the rest of Red Velvet. All of the members were affected since companies who they were endorsing are starting to withdraw and shifting to other groups. Solo activities were put on hold as well. Overseas shows were stopped. Music shows performances, talk show guesting were cancelled. Basically everything. They were the biggest girl group in Korea and it was simply the biggest scandal ever. It was just supposed to be a ‘normal’ one except that it was blown out of proportion and that SM weren’t able to control media exposure earlier like it used to do. It was reported in every showbiz news almost everyday. They were in all major newspapers and radio shows both local and international. And the Internet exposure – was just unimaginable.

The impact and damage was huge. Red Velvet couldn’t just take in one more scandal. A sudden marriage of one of its members could end them.

Jennie knows this. She has to talk to Jisoo.

“Thank you.” Lee Soo Man humbly expressed his gratitude.

He gave them his blessing. He hated to admit it, but he had liked that boy, Jisoo. Just like Yang Hyun Suk, he gave them his conditions when he allowed them to get married: the wedding should be top secret and no babies yet. But now, he had to take it back. He has to save his girls.

“I know, Jisoo must be mad... you might be too...” He still added, “I’ll make it up somehow... I know I gave my word already and I know it’s not right to take it back.”

Jennie was already on her way out when he told her. She understands; no matter how bad the situation is or no matter how she and Jisoo will feel it’s unfair on their part, still they know the reason is quite valid.

“I’m trying to understand Sajang-nim.” She admitted. “I’ll talk to Jisoo.”

She left the SM Building with a heavy heart. For weeks she was in cloud nine, in such unbelievable state after a very sweet and romantic proposal from Jisoo. Jennie thought it will be difficult asking permission and obtaining blessings from their families and from their respective companies, but she was wrong. Jisoo got it all covered. He even flew all the way from Seoul to the US to meet her dad to ask for her hand.

She didn’t know which was the sweetest among the things that he did: Flying to the US to meet her dad, bravely telling his own parents of his plans. Telling both Yang Hyun Suk and Lee Soo Man about getting married which is almost equal to throwing away their sources of huge income... all for the girl whom he shamefully confessed wasn’t his type at the very beginning.

And now, after saying YES, she’s out to find him and tell him to put on hold their marriage.

She is going to break his heart after he just made hers flutter. And that ain’t fair. And just like Lee Soo Man, she vows to make up for it.

Now, Kang Jisoo isn’t the bad boy anymore.

 

 

Grand Hyatt Seoul  Sowol-ro,Yongsan-gu Seoul

Candidates of Miss Korea, all 55 of them, were gathered in the Grand Ballroom I of Grand Hyatt Seoul. They just finished their evening gown photo shoot and were having dinner at the same hotel.

A small program was being conducted where in each candidate was called to come up to the stage and was asked either to sing or to dance. It was a fun-filled night and everyone was just having a blast.

The host, one of the pageant’s organizers excitedly had to say something to the beautiful crowd. She even dropped the microphone twice.

Guess which celebrity had just arrived in the hotel?

It’s none other than BLACKPINK's Jisoo.

The lovely Miss Korea Candidates lost their composure. They love Jisoo. When they were asked to vote for the idol whom they want to be with for the variety show, We Got Married, it was hands down, Jisoo. Almost all votes went to the Blackpink's Main Vocal.

Even before the host could finish what she was saying, some girls stood up to leave the ballroom. Security had to stop them from going out and organizers had warned them that they can’t go and see him.

Then they dropped the surprise. They actually invited Jisoo for the occasion.

Girls were screaming out of happiness. They were giddy with excitement. Long gone are the finesse and refinement of these extraordinary beauties. The girls were just too thrilled about meeting Jisoo. It’s as if they’ve won the pageant itself.

They were reminded that this isn’t an event. This was a ‘normal’ party and that Jisoo was just a guest of one of the organizers. He was with some of his friends.

He and his friends were guests of one of the organizers.

He and his friends.

His friends?

Lisa, Joy, Yeri andJennie.

Why would his friends include someone from rival company SM Entertainment?

The host had to say all of their names.

She repeated ‘Jennie’. There was silence even on the first time she said Jennie’s name. The second time, some girls have held their breaths.

So, maybe rumors were true after all.

There had been endless rumors circulating about him and Jennie dating although there was no confirmation on both sides. Unluckily for the girls who profess their undying love for Jisoo there was no denial either. There were blind items obviously pertaining to both of them but it remained unnamed all these time.

Whenever RV have overseas activities, more often than not, Jisoo will be spotted to be at the airport leaving a little later. Same thing with Jennie, she would be leaving the same day BLACKPINK will be flying out of the country. They get away with it all of the time except there was one instance, Jisoo was photographed with Jennie's handcarry baggage, a light blue Prada bag, in Tokyo. She was seen carrying it Seoul International Airport, he was holding it hours later in Narita.

Jennie had to refuse a scheduled magazine interview the succeeding week after that incident.

But they have acted professionally towards each other. During one music show, when Jennie was the MC, she interviewed him and they acted ‘normal’ towards each other.

Truth is, Jisoo and Jennie had gotten too much used to it, that they’re not too careful about it anymore. They didn’t care; their companies almost didn’t anymore.

And the rings.

Jennie and Jisoo were seen wearing ‘couple’ rings for a year now. It was unlikely for Jisoo to wear such a ring, that’s why more speculations came out and people, particularly the netizens, paid more attention to it more so, that RV’s Jennie wears the same kind.

And now, and there had been unconfirmed reports that there’s another ‘special’ ring on Jennie’s ring finger aside from the mysterious couple band that matches the one of Jisoo's.

A special ring that looks very much like an engagement ring.

Women, ladies, girls, particularly BLINKs are panicking. It’s not a good sign. And non-confirmation from both SM and YG is not helping either.

There were even rumors going around that Jisoo only smiled when someone asked if Jennie is indeed wearing an engagement ring.

Jisoo and his friends went inside the Grand Ballroom. As the host reminded the candidates, never show that they are star-struck... and YES, Jisoo, is freaking gorgeous.

Jennie went in ahead with her arms linked with Yeri. Following her was Lisa then Jisoo and Joy. All pretended as if they were just normal guests and program went on as planned.

Jennie swears, she saw at least seven girls give her a sullen glance. They all settled at the table in front. Jennie continued to chat with Yeri who obviously didn’t like to go to that event.

“All the girls here are pretty and are long-legged.” She whispered jokingly to Jennie “Joy’s eyes must be feasting. Aren’t you jealous?”

Jennie flashed Yeri her engagement ring, but just below the table. “No. Not one bit”

Yeri rolled her eyes. “Fine.”

They were served with food a little later on, after which they were joined by Kwang Min Soo, also one of the organizers. He thanked them for gracing the ‘mini-gathering’ especially Jisoo who was loved by the candidates. He told him that the girls were actually just stopping themselves from jumping on him from the moment he stepped on the ballroom. He asked Jisoo if the candidates can take a picture with him later, which he agreed.

Well, it was ambush.

The picture taking involved hugs and kisses.

And while they’re at it, Jennie busied herself at the dessert table, particularly in the chocolate fountain to avoid getting mad.

And yes, she agreed. Yeri was right, they were long-legged, alright. She thought, while stuffing with a marshmallow covered with chocolate and crispies.

“Jisoo must be having a time of his life” A girl who was getting an ice cream told her, “Look at all those girls hugging and kissing him...and they are beauty queens for goodness sake...”

I want to shoot them all, Jennie thought.

“Yes. He must be really excited.” She boringly replied. Er, ‘excited’? Jennie’s got wrong choice of words this time.

Two of the candidates approached Jennie and talked to her, they noticed how blandly she replied on the girl’s comment and they wanted to probe if she is indeed Jisoo's girlfriend.

They saw her rings.

“Unni, you’re friends right?” The shorter one asked. Well, not too short. She’s about 5’8”.

“Sorry?” Jennie pretended she didn’t hear.

“You and Jisoo-Oppa... you’re friends, right?”

“Ah, yes.” She nodded. Jennie’s an actress now. And she’s a good one.

“It’s kind of surprising, because you’re from another company.” The other one told her.

“Well, we move around in the same circle, basically.” Jennie told them.

“But there are rumors between you...” the shorter one proved to be the sharper one.

Now they’re talking. They’re on to Jennie.

“But we don’t think you guys are ‘on’. Like how the rumors are floating around. I mean, Oppa likes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter