Only Yours

Close
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
      Enjoy guys  

 

Jennie’s Car   Inside the car, Sunmi was informing Jennie on how the Maxim Coffee commercial will be shot.   “Anyway, yours and Siwon-ssi will be first.” Sun mi said while flipping the story paper, “Then Jisoo’s will come next.”   “Jisoo?!?”   “He didn’t tell you?” sun mi smiled. She thought Jisoo was just going to surprise Jennie that he and Bom were the other couple endorsers.   Truth is, he didn’t pick up any of Jennie’s calls since then,   He was still jealous.   Jisoo is still mad.  

 

Buam-dong Neighborhood 10am   The story plot was simple. It will be shot in a park in a neighborhood and the ‘couples’ would portray bickering pairs that would soon make up. The guys will use ‘Maxim coffee’ to win back their girlfriends.   When Jennie and her manager Sun Mi arrived, Siwon was already there talking to the staff. He was already briefed about how they will go along with the shooting of the cf. The neighborhood was closed from passerby and the public for the entire afternoon to ensure the smoothness of the filming.   Jennie greeted the director and went along to say hi to the entire crew. No trace can be found on her face that she is nursing her broken heart. Siwon didn’t have a clue either that Jisoo is back to being a five-year old kid giving his girlfriend a cold shoulder.   Siwon and Jennie are being prepped for their make-ups when the YG artists arrived. Bom and Jisoo arrived in separate cars but almost at the same time. Jisoo’s manager went into the trailer van where Jennie is, pretending he entered the wrong van and waved hi at Jennie. Obviously he had no clue that the two were not on speaking terms as of the moment.   The make-up artist doing Siwon’s make-up told him, “Forgive me, Siwon-ssi. I know you’re handsome and all. But Jisoo’s just too hot. And with that new shorter hair, I’m staying even after I’m done with this.”   Oh, he cut his hair. Jennie thought.   The one doing Jennie’s added, “If I may add, who in the world can rock a cotton-candy blue hair and still look dashing with it?”   “Enough, enough.” Siwon laughed. “I know you Unnis are Blackpink fans…”   “We’re actually SuJu fans.” One answered, “He is just Jisoo, period. They should include that in dictionary… one of the meanings of Jisoo. Jisoo= HOT and vice versa.”   People in the trailer van laughed. And those people are actually from SM. Siwon must admit that despite his popularity among girls, in comparison with Jisoo, it would still create a debate.   Jennie was silent. She wanted to go out and see him but deep down, she knows that he doesn’t want to see her. He is still mad, because if he isn’t, he had already talked to her.   She went to his house few times and slept there. He totally ignored her. When she was perfectly sure that he was asleep, that’s when Jennie would hug him. She would see it to she’d wake up earlier than him so she can break away from the embrace. And so she can save herself from the more painful thing of seeing him do it first. She’d prepare him breakfast and leave.   Jennie sent Jisoo a detailed explanation of what Siwon went through before thru a text message. She didn’t get any reply.   Dara also told her Jisoo’s mood was sour these past few weeks and he kept himself busy in the studio. He was busy writing songs and wouldn’t hang out with the others unlike before.   The two SM artist were now called to film their scene. It was actually a bit short and simple. And Jennie knew, she can handle the bickering part so well because of what she is going through right now.   While Jennie and Siwon were shooting. Jisoo and Bom’s got their turn for their make-up to be done.   It was just an exchange of few lines; Jennie had to roll her eyes, run a little bit. Siwon would follow, hug her from behind. Then, the director suddenly wanted to change the script a little bit.   “You guys are already on your twenties and were doing this cute-sy things?” he scratched his head, standing from the director’s chair. “Kiss in the end. When you give Jennie-ssi the coffee, kiss her.”   No way. Faster than half a second, Jennie looked for Jisoo.   She saw him, assisting Bom who was alighting from the trailer van holding her hand.   Yes, he sis look more handsome with his new haircut.   Damn you, Jisoo. Jennie thought, you are doing this to hurt me even more.   Questions raced in her mind. But since she was not a jealous type, she answered them just as fast.   Why must he hold her hand? – because he was assisting her. Why was he assisting her? – because she was wearing a freaking 5-inch high heels shoes. Why the heck is Park Bom wearing a 5-inch shoes in a park? And the storyline says they should be running around? - she always had a different fashion statement. Why is she making him smile like that? – because his girlfriend can’t do that lately.   Jisoo caught Jennie looking at them. Like right on cue, he let go of Bom’s hand and kept a considerate space between him and his Bom-noona. His face went back to being sulky.   Going back to the kiss. They had no choice. It was the director’s instuctions.   Jennie saw Jisoo looked away when Siwon kissed her. She wanted to tell the director that she didn’t want to do it, but that’s unprofessional and she and Siwon were supposed to be in relationship.   The SM artists wrapped up and thanked the entire production. It was Jisoo and Bom’s turn now. Bom went up to Jennie before they started. She sensed that the 2NE1 Unni knows something’s going on between her and Jisoo.   “Hey Jen.” Bom gave her a quick hug.   “Hi Unni.” Jennie smiled.   They were speaking in English.   “I hope all’s well.” Bom told her. “That boy can be a pain in the sometimes.”   Jennie just nodded. Jisoo’s never the type to tell about their problems to others. She doesn’t know what Bom’s intentions are but she likes her. Maybe she’s just trying to help. Just like what she’s been doing to Nayeon and Siwon.   “You don’t mind if I take that boy out tonight, don’t you?” Bom said, straight to the point.   Say what? Jennie was taken aback.   “What do you mean?” Jennie asked, trying her very best to sound unaffected.   “He needs some good smacking. I’m gonna beat some ‘sense’ into him.” Bom told her, “It’s not all the time that he can be jealous of anyone. For goodness sake, you won’t just leave him for someone else. He’s got to realize that. Many girls would like to be Jennie Kim not because she’s Red Velvet member but she’s Jisoo’s girl.”   Jennie suddenly nervous. She doesn’t know why. Clearly, Bom is on her side but something is amiss. Woman’s intuition.   She hates the feeling. But with Jisoo ignoring her, what can she do?   “Thanks Unni.” Jennie sighed, “This is what I get from falling in love with that Jisoo.”   Yeah, and this is what I get because that Jisoo fell in love with you too. Bom thought.   “Thanks, I’ll talk to you.” Bom hugged her for the second time.   Bom and Jisoo shot their own version of the CF. Bom of course was thankful for the director’s last minute change of script but Jisoo was not. It was almost 6pm when the finished and as Bom had asked Jennie, she invited Jisoo to drink.  

 

Vinga Wine Bar Sinsa-dong, Gangnam-gu 7pm   “I’ll have a martini.” Jisoo told the waiter he was still in a very depressed mood. He slumped back in the bar’s chair, his eyes blank.   Bom smiled at the waiter, “Champagne for, please.”   Bom stared at Jisoo intently. She found him so perfect. Why did she ever let him find Jennie in the first place? The women he dated before, she admitted, she can never compete. But Jennie?   “Why Jennie?” she blueted out.   Jisoo was shocked by Bom’s question. He sat straight and rubbed his eyes. “Noona?”   “I’m just asking.” She couldn’t just confess to him. Not now.   “You scared me.” He sighed with relief.   Their wines have arrived, and Jisoo who was still shocked by the question and how Bom delivered it, finished his Martini in three gulps. He ordered more.   “Answered me, why Jennie?” Bom asked again.   “Why do people always ask me that?” he smiled handsomely. “My ex-girlfriend asked me that, you, my director, my other friends…”   Bom was silent waiting for answer. She was curious.   “Why not her?” Jisoo took a sip from his glass, his second Martini.   “But isn’t she too different compared to the rest?”   “Yes. she’s too different.” He admitted and smiled, “She’s too different that she’s the only one whom I imagined to be the mother of my kids.”   Bom wanted to throw his Champagne in his face. She wanted an answer, she got one. But it was too painful.   She knew that very moment that ‘thin line’ should no longer exist. She is just a friend to Jisoo, no more, no less. Bom also realized that Jennie already is Jisoo’s one great love and not that person whom he couldn’t get over with before.   “If you’re that serious, why are you making it hard for her now?” Bom said, trying hard to get back and not sound obviously hurt.   “Me? What did I do?” Jisoo still won’t admit his jealous streak that’s been going on for weeks now.   “Forget it.” Bom emptied her wine glass. She wanted to go home. She had different intention, alright.   Obviously, Jisoo is seriously in love with Jennie Kim. But he is still jealous that is why he is acting like a kid. Bom is a friend and will remain a friend, much to her disappointment.   LG Building 8pm-ish   Siwon and Jennie went to another contract signing, this time to endorse a new mobile phone from LG. they finished around 8pm and Siwon offered to drive Jennie home again.   Come on, Jen. I owe you a lot.” He said holding her hand.   They hold hands now. It’s part of the pretend relationship.   Although there had been people who didn’t like the pairing at first, many learned to accept and supported them especially the fans. The sales of the brands that they are endorsing are starting to shoot up, thus more and more are getting the ‘cople’ as endorsers.   Many fan clubs were formed to support Siwon and Jennie’s relationship. It didn’t occur to them that their relationship will be liked and supported this much.   “It’s ok-” she declined, she was about to reason out when her phone rang. It was an unregistered number.   “Hello?” she answered.   It was a woman’s voice.   “I saw your boyfriend…” then the line was cut.   Woman’s intuition.   She dialed Jisoo’s number several times, he didn’t answer. But he wasn’t picking up any of her calls anyway. What make it different this times?   She called Bom many times as well. No answer. Jennie was almost running onto the streets, ignoring Siwon who was shouting to her asking what’s wrong, she hailed a taxi and went directly to Jisoo’s place.   Her hands were shaking when she punched in the passcode.   160196.   The door unlocked. No one at home.   On her way to Jisoo’s house, she had mentally prepared herself that she’d see Bom there, maybe in his bed and maybe she can prove that her tears are endless.   She called Jisoo again. He didn’t pick up again.   She tried Bom’s number again, no luck.   Where are they? Jennie was crying now.   Her eyes were blurred with tears when she went out of Jisoo’s house. She didn’t even notice that she’s wearing house slippers and not her shoes when she went out.   She got another cab and went home. The cab driver refused to get her payment because he pitied her too much. Jennie was crying all the way from Jisoo’s place to her own house.   She was so hurt. Her mind is full of imagined scenarios between Jisoo and Bo together.   She was trying to open one door when she realized that wasn’t hers. She was at the wrong floor. She took the stairs instead of the elevator. She cried even harder at the staircase, sitting.   Unmindful of everything around her, she didn’t notice that there was a pair of shoes just right after inside the door.   Jisoo’s shoes.   He was soundly asleep in her bed.   That call a while ago was from her neighbor. She was trying to call Jennie because Jisoo parked at her neighbor’s parking space. The line was cut for some reason and she didn’t bother calling her again because Jisoo came back to park at the right parking space.   Jennie opened the light on her bedroom and she saw him, sleeping like a baby. Jennie smiled, but still crying, crawled in her bed and hugged her Jisoo tightly. She kissed him several times and combed his new cut hair with her fingers. Jennie slept with the clothes she’s wearing the whole afternoon. Her face, tear
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter