Broken Friendship

It's You

Kindergarten.

 

 

"Class, we have a new student, please be nice to her okay?," the teacher said to her class. "Okay, teacher!", the class answered.

 

 

A girl came inside the classroom with a shy smile on her face. "Introduce yourself, hun.", the teacher said. The girl faced her new classmates, and gave a shy smile, "Hello, I'm Yang Yun Qing. I hope we can all be friends.", she said shyly. 

 

 

"Your seat is at the empty chair in the middle row.", the teacher said. Yun Qing nodded her head and went to her seat. As she sat, she noticed her boy seatmate looking at her. She gave him a shy and confused look. 

 

 

"Hello, Yun Qing. I'm Xiong Zi Qi.", the boy said and gave her a friendly smile. Yun Qing smiled back at him, "Hello, Zi Qi. Nice to meet you.", she said to him.

 

 

---

 

 

Elementary Days.

 

 

"Xiao Qing!", a boy exclaimed running to his bestfriend. Yun Qing turned around to see a small bruise on his cheek, "Xiao Xiong, why did you have a bruise again?", she asked. Zi Qi rubbed his head, "I got into another fight.", he said.

 

 

"You always end up with a fight. Don't hurt yourself.", Yun Qing scolded him. Zi Qi smiled at her and ruffled her hair, "I won't, I promise.", he said.

 

 

Two years later (still elementary days)...

 

 

Yun Qung sighed as she helped Zi Qi with another bruise. "When will you not get into a fight?", she asked him. "I can't help it! They started the fight, and besides, they're stealing my crush away from me!", he said to her.

 

 

"Still, you shouldn't fight back. Look at you!", Yun Qing said to him. After she was done helping Zi Qi with his bruise, she gave him a lollipop. "Thank you!", Zi Qi exclaimed happily as he ate the lollipop. "If lollipop wasn't your cure to your sorrows, I wouldn't gave you one. It has so much sugar!", Yun Qing said.

 

 

 

"Well too bad, lollipops can make me better.", Zi Qi said. Yun Qing sighed at him, ever since he became friends with the school's bully, he's always involved with a fight. "When will you leave that friend of yours?", she asked him.

 

 

"Zi Hong? Why? He's a good friend!", Zi Qi said. "No he's not. He always bully other students, you know that it's not right to bully others!", Yun Qing said. "Are we fighting over this again?", Zi Qi asked. "I'm only saying this for your own good.", she said. She couldn't let him know that she's also getting bullied by Zi Hong, she couldn't ruin their friendship.

 

 

"We won't go that far, I promise you.", he said to her as he played with his lollipop. Yun Qing could only sigh at him. She started to wore glasses ever since Zi Hong hitted her eyes. Her vision became blurry, yet she couldn't tell that reason to Zi Qi. Zi Hong also because of her glasses, which is making her look like a nerd. 

 

 

---

 

 

"Hey, nerd!", Zi Hong shouted as Yun Qing passed him. She turned at him with an annoyed look, "What?", she snapped at him. "I need to copy your answers on our math homework.", he said. "Do it yourself!", she shouted at him and left.

 

 

Zi Hong grabbed her arm and glared at her, "You will let me copy your homework.", he threathened her. Yun Qing flinched as Zi Hong gripped her arm. "Let me go!", she shouted. 

 

 

Then a hand hold Zi Hong's arm. They looked to see Zi Qi with a frown on his face. "Can you let my bestfriend go?", he asked. Zi Hong glared at Yun Qing before letting her arm go. Zi Qi sighed, "What's going on?", he asked them.

 

 

"I was only asking her if she could let me copy her homework and she started to insult me!", Zi Hong lied. Yun Qing eyes' widened then glared at him, "I never insulted you!", she shouted at him.

 

 

Zi Qi sighed and glared at them, "Can't you two get along for once? You guys are my friends so please get along well!", he said to them. Yun Qing continued to glare at Zi Hong, "I don't want to be friends with a school's bully!", she said. "And I don't want to be friends with a nerd!", Zi Hong exclaimed.

 

 

"Now choose, Zi Qi. This nerd or our friendship?", Zi Hong asked him. Zi Qi stood there, frozen. He can't believe that his friend will ask him this kind of question. He looked at Yun Qing, then to Zi Hong. 

 

 

"If you'll choose our friendship then you can have whatever you want.", Zi Hong said. Zi Qi looked at Yun Qing who had a sad and hopeful look on her face. He then sighed and went over to Zi Hong. Zi Hong smirked, "Good boy.", he said then smirked at Yun Qing. 

 

 

Zi Qi looked at Yun Qing who was now tears on her eyes, and she was glaring at him. He wasn't expecting her to react this way, he could see the anger and pain in her eyes. He wanted to take back his decision. "Xiao Qing, I'm sorry-.", he said but Yun Qing run away from him. "I hate you!", she shouted.

 

 

After that, the two didn't get a chance to talk to each other. Zi Hong would find ways to make the two unable to talk to each other. Until one day, Zi Qi changed. Everything changed between the two of them. The situation stayed that way until they went on their separate ways.