Chapter 8

HE'S NOT MY SON..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YOONG’s POV

One week later...

“Yoong, Jessica just texted me. She said that Yoongi has been looking for you. Go visit your son even for a while.” Yul said.

“I’m busy working for his allowance.”

“I’ll be the one to go to your work, just go and visit them.”

“I don’t want to. There’s an event here later so there would be a lot of beautiful girls.”

“Yoong!”
“I’m not stopping you from being a coward to Seohyun, so don’t stop me on what I want to do, okay?”

“ you, Yoong.” As usual, he’s pissed again but I just ignored him. To be honest, Shindong hyung and Donghae hyung have been texting me too but I never replied. I don’t want to get attached to them anymore. I don’t want to get used to having them because in the end, they will just disappear from my life. But everytime they texted me, I almost replied to them and visited them. *sigh* I don’t know what’s happening to me anymore.
.
.
.
.
.
.

“Yes! Yes! So this is the feeling of receiving money that you worked hard for.” I said towards Yul. We just received our salary from working here at Taeng Hyung’s hotel.

“Here.” Yul said while giving me his money.

“Bro, that’s yours. Why are you giving that to me?”

“I told you before that I’ll help you working for your son’s allowance, right? Here, give this to him.”

“Y-you give that to him by yourself. I’ll go to the club tonight.”

“Yoong! Aren’t you really planning on visiting your family?!” He shouted at me but I ignored him and walked out of the hotel.

I took the cab because I wasn’t able to get one of Taeng Hyung’s cars.

“Ahjussi, why did you suddenly stop?”

“Sorry, sir. I think the car has a problem.”

I just facepalmed myself and went out of the cab. I’m almost near the club so I said that I’ll just walk going there. While walking, I passed by a flea market. There are a lot of things like clothes, food, and toys. I don’t know why but I decided to roam around there before going to the club.
.
.
.
.
.
.

“Yoong, you’re not even drunk, and you’re not even taking drugs, but what is this? WHAT IS THIS?” I talked to myself while standing in front of Devil’s house while carrying the food and clothes that I bought from the flea market. It seems like I wasn’t myself when I went to that damn market. My salary that was supposed to be for the club, I used it to buy these things for Devil’s family and bus fare going here.

After having a long internal battle with myself, I decided to just go. I was about to leave but when I turned my back, I saw Devil in front of me. She looks like she just came from the grocery and was about to go inside.

“What are you doing here?” She coldly asked. I just wanted to run away. I don’t know the reason of my embarrassment but I really feel embarrassed. 

“Uhmm.. I-I uhmm…” Damn this tongue.

“What?”

“I... I... I was just passing by." What a lame excuse.

“You were just passing by? But your house is very far from here.”

“T-the club that I g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter