Chapter 12

HE'S NOT MY SON..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THIRD PERSON's POV

 

“Yoong, tell me the truth. Did you prank Taeng again? Did you do something bad? Will he punish us again?” Yul accused Yoong since Yoong kept on stealing glances on him and when they made eye contact, Yoong would look away.

 

“Uhmm… uhh… you’re right. I did something bad.” Yoong confessed.

 

“What the heck Yoong! Haven’t you lea-”

 

“Let me explain, bro. I did something wrong, I used Taeng Hyung’s car again but don’t worry, he didn’t catch me.” Yoong is now calming his twin who is now getting red.

 

“He didn’t catch you? Are you sure?” said Yul who is now calm.

 

“I swear, bro. We should’ve been punished by now if that’s the case.”

 

“You have a point there. But if you weren’t caught, why do you keep on glancing at me? It seems like you want to say something that you can’t say.”

 

“Huh? Is it too obvious?”

 

“Yes, bro. You can’t hide anything from me ‘cause we’re twins.”

 

The two lay down on their own beds. They were silent for a while when Yoong decided to break it.

 

“Bro…” called Yoong.

 

“Why?” Yul replied.

 

“How do you court someone?” 

 

“WHAT?!” Yul bolted up. Shock is evident on his face.

 

“Your reaction is too exaggerated, bro.” Yoong said while chuckling softly. He also sat up to talk to Yul properly.

 

“Bro, it’s just that, what kind of question is that? How to court? Seriously? Aren’t you an expert with that?” Yul asked who is still in shock.

 

“I’m an expert on flirting and having with girls. But not on courting them.”

 

“What’s the difference?”

 

“They’re different depending on which part you will enter.” Yoong briefly explained.

 

“Huh? What part?” Yul is now confused. He just wants Yoong to go direct to the point.

 

“It’s like this bro. When a guy flirts, he just wants to enter the girl’s . But when a guy courts, what he wants to enter is the girl’s heart. Do you understand now?” Yoong explained further.

 

“Tsk whatever.” Yul said while Yoong just laughed at his reaction.

 

“But Yoong, you’re only interested in having , right? Why did you suddenly ask how to court?” Yul asked again.

 

Yoong smiled first before answering, “I will court Jessica, Yul.” 

 

“WHAT?!”  Yul exclaimed, not believing 

the words that came from his twin.

 

“You heard me clearly. I, Im Yoong, from now on, am officially retiring from my position of being God of Playboys. I will now apply for a new position.”

 

“And what is that?” 

 

“Yoongi’s father and Jessica’s husband.” said Yoong with a wide smile and lay down on the bed again.

 

Yul widened his already wide eyes from earlier. He really can’t believe his twin.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter