Chapter 11

HE'S NOT MY SON..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

JESSICA's POV

 

I’m busy watching a movie in the living room with Yoongi when the door flung open.

 

“And why are you not dressed yet?” Mr. Playboy suddenly blocked the television. Aishh now,  I can’t watch the movie -_-

 

“And why would I dress up? Can you move away from there?! I can’t watch properly.”

 

“Dress up now Devil. I told you that you owe me a date.” He’s still blocking me.

 

“I don’t remember why I owe you a date. Move away now if you don’t want to get hurt.”

 

He finally moved away but he sat between me and Yoongi.

 

“Yoongi, your mommy doesn’t like to date me. Daddy went all the way here to pick up your mommy and have a date with her. I dressed up properly and made myself handsome but your mommy doesn’t like to date me. It hurts Yoongi, it hurts. I know that guys are not supposed to cry but I can’t help myself, Yoongi huhuhu.” I can’t believe him. He even acted in front of Yoongi.

 

He curled up his body, put his head on his knees, and faked a cry. Yoongi started tearing up as well. He really thought that his amazing daddy master was really crying.

 

"Mommy! Just go with Daddy! I don't wanna see Daddy sad! I don't wanna see him crying Mommy!" Yoongi’s tears are almost falling on his face. Aishhh Damn you Mr. Playboy.

 

“Yoongi, just ignore that daddy master of yours. He’s just acting.”

 

“Huhuhu. Have you heard that Yoongi? She said that I’m just acting. It hurts so much. I’m really hurting too much because of your mommy and I think it’s better if I leave and never come back. Goodbye Yoongi, I won’t go back to your life again.” he stood up and pretended to leave.

 

“Uwaaah! Mommy! Please! Please just go with daddy master please! I don't want him to leave! Please, I will be a very good boy, just go on a date with him please, please Mommy!" With Yoongi begging me like that while almost in tears... I can’t do anything but to agree on what Mr. Playboy wants. Damn it.

 

"Fine, I'll go on a date with you but I won’t wear the clothes that you bought. Look after Yoongi.” I said to him while glaring hard at him but he is just grinning widely. What's with him now?! Ugh! He's making things worse. Why must he be like this? Why with me? Why?

.

.

.

.

.

 

You’ll look even prettier if you wore the clothes that I bought for you.” He told me while walking inside the mall. Who else would it be? Of course it’s Mr. Playboy.

 

“There’s no way that I’d wear that. I have no intention to be one of your girls.”

 

He looked at me after saying that. He looked at me very seriously and made eye contact with me. 

 

“I also don’t have any intention to make you one of my girls.” he said. He doesn’t have any intention?  Then what about that rule number 1 thing? Ughh he’s so confusing.

 

“If that’s the case, then why are you holding my hand and why do I have to watch a movie with you?”I said while showing him my hand that he never let go since we came here.

 

He smiled at me for a while and let out a sigh. “I kept on telling you, you owe me a date. You owe me a date, that's why you should go on a date with me now. That's all there is to it. Walk faster, the movie is about to start.” He pulled me to buy the movie tickets.

 

We’re now inside the movie theatre. While watching, I was expecting that he’ll make a move on me, touch me somewhere or something, just like how playboy he is. But no, he didn’t do anything like that. We watched silently like normal people do and to my surprise, he removed his jacket that he was wearing and put it on around me when he noticed that I was shivering because of the air condition in the cinema.

 

And the only word that came out from my mouth when he did that was, "Why?"

 

But he didn’t respond. Instead, he put back his focus on the screen while smiling.

.

.

.

.

.

 

I wasn’t able to enjoy the movie, not because it’s boring or what, but because my mind was wandering off somewhere. I'm trying

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter